Fortnite

Discus and support Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the 25$ V-bucks deal in fortnite battle royal and the purchase went through, yet i never recieved any v-bucks. I was wondering what to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by -Jose-Rodriguez-, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Fortnite

I purchased the 25$ V-bucks deal in fortnite battle royal and the purchase went through, yet i never recieved any v-bucks. I was wondering what to do next to find out how i can get the v-bucks or get the money back?

:)

-Jose-Rodriguez-, Aug 9, 2019
  2. MommaBoston Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

Fortnite...Im liking Fortnite again
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

FORTNITE BLACK HOLE

Fortnite and all purchases in Fortnite are currently offline. Please be assured that your previous purchases and owned content are secure during the #FortniteBlackout. For any other Fortnite questions, please visit help.epicgames.com.
  4. JosemberG N Win User

Minecraft or Fortnite?

Eu prefiro um fortnite....

[Mod Translation - I prefer a fortnite....]
  5. white knight ax Win User

I need EON skin

Good afternoon. IT this skin its for fortnite the fortnite store. This fórum its not the place for this situation.
  6. DejiAngelsKid Win User

Fortnite turning the Xbox off

Hello. Have you tried uninstalling fortnite, hard reset the xbox then install fortnite?
Thema:

Fortnite

1. Fortnite - Similar Threads - Fortnite

2. First, fortnite wouldn’t launch and now my xbox one stuck on green screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First, fortnite wouldn’t launch and now my xbox one stuck on green screen: ive tried to unplug it and power cycle it but nothing changes. im soooo frustrated paying for something that doesnt work eb1db4d4-85b5-473e-a46b-9c8dda50de79
  3. FORTNITE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORTNITE: I accadentilly bought the knife and fork pickaxe and i dont have any refund things i dont know what to do i now have no v-bucks plzz help i need help i was going to buy turbulent i was just...
  4. only fortnite wont launch at all stuck on the loading screen(XBOX ONE S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    only fortnite wont launch at all stuck on the loading screen(XBOX ONE S): ive uninstalled and reinstalled three times its the only game that keeps prompting me with the "took too long to start" error code. HeeeeeeLLLLLPPPPP c45c9419-1809-4060-a5f6-fde39cc3a1cc
  5. Xbox one mic issue when on Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one mic issue when on Fortnite: Hi When using fortnite for the first time on my xbox one I cannot be heard by my mates when playing with them. I have the issue with either wireless or corded headsets. I have to go into the...
  6. Fortnite/Epic account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite/Epic account: Not sure if this is the place to post this or not to be honest, so here goes. [td][td]I deactivated my epic account in error 2 days ago.I can now no longer access Fortnite on my Xbox one. To try...
  7. microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work: Earlier today, I went to my local fredmeyer and bought a $25 Vbucks gift card. I redeemed it the way epic games said, but my vbucks didn't show up. c56bec3f-202d-44c7-aeb5-23b13a1d428c
  8. Fortnite battlepass chapter 2 season 2

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fortnite battlepass chapter 2 season 2: Ok my friend gifted me the battlepass this morning (he plays xbox and i play mobile and xbox) i have relogged in multiple times and nothings come through and somethimes when i log in there is a...
  9. Fortnite code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite code not working: I recently bought a brand new xbox one s with a digital fortnite code included. when we try to load it, it says code already used. who should I contact to resolve this? seller cant help as they...
  10. Fortnite cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite cross platform: My son is trying to play Fortnite on his XBox One with his friends who are playing on PS4. he can hear them but they can't hear him. Is there a way of enabling them to hear him?...