fortnite

Discus and support fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my fortnite freezes the screen for a few seconds, always at night 178730a6-f52e-4be3-83a0-e610bf1d8125 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Breno iwnl, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Breno iwnl
    Breno iwnl Guest

fortnite

:)

Breno iwnl, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

FORTNITE BLACK HOLE

Fortnite and all purchases in Fortnite are currently offline. Please be assured that your previous purchases and owned content are secure during the #FortniteBlackout. For any other Fortnite questions, please visit help.epicgames.com.
  3. JosemberG N Win User

Minecraft or Fortnite?

Eu prefiro um fortnite....

[Mod Translation - I prefer a fortnite....]
  4. white knight ax Win User

I need EON skin

Good afternoon. IT this skin its for fortnite the fortnite store. This fórum its not the place for this situation.
  5. DejiAngelsKid Win User

Fortnite turning the Xbox off

Hello. Have you tried uninstalling fortnite, hard reset the xbox then install fortnite?
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Fornite

You would need to contact epic games (publisher of fortnite).

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/
Thema:

fortnite

1. fortnite - Similar Threads - fortnite

2. Fortnite good or bad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite good or bad?: I don't like this style of play where you don't have a set goal, except to kill other players, in my opinion it's tiring and repetitive. 14f09a69-8a45-4124-a0a1-0fce7cb115e5
  3. Microphone muted on fortnite and main xbox page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microphone muted on fortnite and main xbox page: Cannot get headset mic to unmute. Can't chat on fortnite. 2363ec65-d7bd-43af-8f53-ae306b54709e
  4. trying to install fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to install fortnite: im trying to install fortnite on my new alien laptop. but it keeps telling me I don't have any devices linked to my Microsoft account. even though I have a device with my account...
  5. Fortnite invite friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite invite friends: Hello, my son has a problem with invite friends. If somebody else want to invite my son, other side will receive a message, that my son has blocked all requests. Anybody know why this is...
  6. Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite: I need to know how to put limits on and/or block Fortnite from his xbox and iPad for my 10-year old grandson. He has been showing violent tendencies since he began playing the game....
  7. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: I get an Xbox Live Purchase Check Failure when I load into Fortnite, I bought $26 worth of v-bucks that is not showing up in my account. I also have reset my game cache and reset my network cache...
  8. Xbox currency code to purchase vbucks in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox currency code to purchase vbucks in fortnite: Hi, My son purchased xbox currency from Gamestop today. He entered the code on the Xbox and went to purchase vbucks in Fortnite but it said there was an error. It didnt give him vbucks but took...
  9. Xbox. Can’t install Fortnite! Error code: 0x80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox. Can’t install Fortnite! Error code: 0x80070490: Anyone know how to resolve this issue? Fortnite updated briefly and now I get ‘Something went wrong’ and the error code above. Fortnitr just doesn’t install. Never had any problems before. I...
  10. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Ive had fortnite dowloaded in the past and had to make room on my console for bigger games. I recently tried to add it back to my console, while making sure i had enough hard drive space as well...