fortnite

Discus and support fortnite in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; what games are the least toxic for people to enjoy 178a8ff8-ffc5-4c58-bb23-f89ab2186a14 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BSPOOwnH, Sep 9, 2019.

1. BSPOOwnH
    BSPOOwnH Guest

fortnite

what games are the least toxic for people to enjoy

:)

BSPOOwnH, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

FORTNITE BLACK HOLE

Fortnite and all purchases in Fortnite are currently offline. Please be assured that your previous purchases and owned content are secure during the #FortniteBlackout. For any other Fortnite questions, please visit help.epicgames.com.
  3. JosemberG N Win User

Minecraft or Fortnite?

Eu prefiro um fortnite....

[Mod Translation - I prefer a fortnite....]
  4. white knight ax Win User

I need EON skin

Good afternoon. IT this skin its for fortnite the fortnite store. This fórum its not the place for this situation.
  5. DejiAngelsKid Win User

Fortnite turning the Xbox off

Hello. Have you tried uninstalling fortnite, hard reset the xbox then install fortnite?
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Fornite

You would need to contact epic games (publisher of fortnite).

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/
Thema:

fortnite

1. fortnite - Similar Threads - fortnite

2. Fortnite wont download but everything else will????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite wont download but everything else will????: So i just got another xbox and i just started to download fortnite and it only gets up to 1.7% i have made another question before but nothing worked its happening on my New xbox one and my xbox...
  3. Xbox One s all digital edition con Fortnite incluso[Translation-Xbox One s all digital...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s all digital edition con Fortnite incluso[Translation-Xbox One s all digital...: Salve ho questa consolle acquistata da poco con 3 giochi omaggio, quando ho inserito il codice di 25 cifre per installare Fortnite si è caricato Sea of Thieves. È successo a qualcuno una cosa...
  4. My game fortnite won’t download

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game fortnite won’t download: So my Fortnite wont download after it gets to 1.7% after the newest update today i have tried to restart my xbox so many times and changed wifi Connections but nothings working but i tried to...
  5. PC Gamebar no longer recording Fortnite clips

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Gamebar no longer recording Fortnite clips: Hi, I have been having issues lately with my gamebar captures only recording the loading screen of fortnite. This was never the case until recently. I have always played fortnite on fullscreen,...
  6. Fortnite code accepted on Epic Game Website, but pick ax won't appear on Xbox1 Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite code accepted on Epic Game Website, but pick ax won't appear on Xbox1 Console: Hello- I got the Fortnite code Minty Pick Ax. I entered it on the Epic Website. Well, the site accepted the code, but no pick ax :-(. c8173b38-fed2-4952-9853-e255b7c66945
  7. код от игры FORTNITE[code from the game FORTNITE]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    код от игры FORTNITE[code from the game FORTNITE]: Здравствуйте, я купил у вас гейм пад и случайно очень сильно стёр код от игры (который шёл в комплекте) и половина кода не видна. Что делать? [Translation - Hello, I bought a game pad from you...
  8. Bundle controller Dark Vertex Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bundle controller Dark Vertex Fortnite: I bought this controller and I linked my Epic Games account with the Microsoft account but I don’t have the skin Dark Vertex in game. Can somebody help me? I already insert the 25 caracters...
  9. Fortnite dark vertex skin not received after redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite dark vertex skin not received after redeemed: Hi i bought the Xbox controller Fortnite dark vertex bundle i followed the instructions on the redemption card that came with it. It shows that it was successfully purchase in the order history on...
  10. Fortnite error on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite error on Xbox: Whenever I press "play!" on Fortnite, it gets me in a 2 minute loading screen and then gets me back in the lobby due to a "Network connection error". I play on xbox and this is the only game...