Fortnite

Discus and support Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot get into Fortnite. Keeps going back to xbox game menu screen. What's wrong? 9757b163-6cdf-4556-92e0-60333beb1ddc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carlos DeSousa, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Fortnite

Cannot get into Fortnite. Keeps going back to xbox game menu screen. What's wrong?

:)

Carlos DeSousa, Oct 28, 2019
  2. MommaBoston Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

Fortnite...Im liking Fortnite again
  3. Mr daffypyle Win User

I can't select game or party chat on fortnite

1. Sign out Fortnite, then sign back in.
    2. Install the latest Fortnite patch.
    3. Update your sound card driver.
    4. Make sure your microphone is on for Fortnite.
    5. Check your audio settings.
    6. Reinstall Fortnite
    7. .

4. Peter R Fleming Win User

FORTNITE BLACK HOLE

Fortnite and all purchases in Fortnite are currently offline. Please be assured that your previous purchases and owned content are secure during the #FortniteBlackout. For any other Fortnite questions, please visit help.epicgames.com.
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Minecraft or Fortnite?

Eu prefiro um fortnite....

[Mod Translation - I prefer a fortnite....]
  6. white knight ax Win User

I need EON skin

Good afternoon. IT this skin its for fortnite the fortnite store. This fórum its not the place for this situation.
Thema:

Fortnite

1. Fortnite - Similar Threads - Fortnite

2. Fortnite taking so long to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite taking so long to update: I am trying to update fortnite at the usual speed i get on any other game when updating which is 150mbps, but fortnite is updating at a stupid speed of 900kbps or at the max 2mbps, Is there any...
  3. Why are Fortnite game updates so slow lately?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are Fortnite game updates so slow lately?: [IMG] It seems to be happening around the time Fortnite releases a new update. I guess lots of people are downloading it at the same time. But speeds in the kbps. :(...
  4. Xbox One Fortnite Mic not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Mic not working: Anyone familiar with this issue? We've really tried everything. Seen all the YouTube videos. Tried to do what they say. Nothing worked . The mix is fine and we can see on the console that the xbox...
  5. pack fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pack fortnite: I recently redeem a gfit card of Fortnite - Metal Team Leader Pack in the microsoft store. in Microsoft account order history I see the Fortnite - Metal Team Leader pack and on...
  6. Missing Vbucks in Fortnite on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Vbucks in Fortnite on Xbox: I redeemed a Fortnite gift card on Epic games site. Used the code they provided and uploaded it to Microsoft to redeem on the Xbox. It read successfully redeemed but did not give the 1,000 vbucks...
  7. Fortnite account transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite account transfer: Hi All, I have recently just created a new profile/gamer tag under the family profile for the kids. My son has been playing Fortnite for some time now under my account/gamertag and now wants to...
  8. Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account: Just got a keyboard mouse. Works fine in fortnite for my account but for kids account only works in the lobby but once in gameplay it doesn't work. All settings/restrictions lifted on kids...
  9. Xbox One S fortnite mouse size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S fortnite mouse size: Why is my mouse pointer so big on fortnite when I plug in a mouse to my xbox? Can I make it smaller? ee5be472-c662-4f10-b4f7-d31a3ac9cf31
  10. Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle (cont.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle (cont.): Hi, I know that I already posted my question on this and the answer I got was to contact Epic Games. I contacted them and they told me to contact Xbox or Microsoft. I don't know how to contact...