Fortnite

Discus and support Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot get into Fortnite. Keeps going back to xbox game menu screen. What's wrong? 9757b163-6cdf-4556-92e0-60333beb1ddc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carlos DeSousa, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Fortnite

Cannot get into Fortnite. Keeps going back to xbox game menu screen. What's wrong?

:)

Carlos DeSousa, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

FORTNITE BLACK HOLE

Fortnite and all purchases in Fortnite are currently offline. Please be assured that your previous purchases and owned content are secure during the #FortniteBlackout. For any other Fortnite questions, please visit help.epicgames.com.
  3. JosemberG N Win User

Minecraft or Fortnite?

Eu prefiro um fortnite....

[Mod Translation - I prefer a fortnite....]
  4. white knight ax Win User

I need EON skin

Good afternoon. IT this skin its for fortnite the fortnite store. This fórum its not the place for this situation.
  5. DejiAngelsKid Win User

Fortnite turning the Xbox off

Hello. Have you tried uninstalling fortnite, hard reset the xbox then install fortnite?
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Fornite

You would need to contact epic games (publisher of fortnite).

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/
Thema:

Fortnite

1. Fortnite - Similar Threads - Fortnite

2. fortnite save the world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite save the world: my microsoft account is linked to my epic games account i bought save the world on my microsoft account i log in to my fortnite through microsoft account still i cant play save the world why?...
  3. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: How do i chnge my epic Account 94ef511b-a834-41ae-8de0-cdb78661d713
  4. Linking sons fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking sons fortnite account: So my son plays fortnite using my gold account as a family member, i managed to link a epic account to the xbox but it linked my fortnite account ( which i dont actually use ) . How do i link his...
  5. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Spelet vill inte starta. [Translation-The game does not want to start.] 918e250f-cd46-4bb9-9217-646502a1ab35
  6. Fortnite Mic Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Mic Issue: Every time I join a party( or play random fills), my headset/mic acts as if mute and I cannot speak or hear anyone. I have to start a party and then switch to game chat for it to work. Been having...
  7. Fortnite STW Xbox Console Streaming Test (it's a big game)

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite STW Xbox Console Streaming Test (it's a big game): [IMG] submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link] [comments]
  8. how to unlink Fortnite account through Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to unlink Fortnite account through Xbox: I would unlink my account through the website but I am having some trouble which they don't want to fix so I am trying to do it through Xbox. If you have any ideas then, please reply....
  9. How do I get Fortnite In-Game Party Chat audio to broadcast to twitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Fortnite In-Game Party Chat audio to broadcast to twitch?: Recently I have been streaming Fortnite on twitch (off of the app on xbox), but the people in my Fortnite party chat cannot be heard. My own voice can be heard just fine on the stream but you...
  10. about fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    about fortnite: Hello!I have a xbox one s and I uninstalled fortnite and now I installed it back again, but this don't start anymore. What should I do? d54a9a83-a463-4eec-bd69-808d83f1cce7