Fortnite

Discus and support Fortnite in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi guys, got a question about Fortnite. For some reason my son can't get onto Fortnite, when he tries he gets the message "unable to sign into your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GavGriff, Apr 28, 2020.

1. GavGriff
    GavGriff Guest

Fortnite

Hi guys, got a question about Fortnite. For some reason my son can't get onto Fortnite, when he tries he gets the message "unable to sign into your account for xbox live. Please try again later". He has xbox live gold and is able to play FIFA online, so
    access to xbox lie or the internet is not the issue. We have deleted all accounts from the xbox, rebooted the console and then reinstalled all accounts and games, but this had made no difference. Anyone any other suggestions please.

:)

GavGriff, Apr 28, 2020
  2. MommaBoston Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

Fortnite...Im liking Fortnite again
  3. Mr daffypyle Win User

I can't select game or party chat on fortnite

1. Sign out Fortnite, then sign back in.
    2. Install the latest Fortnite patch.
    3. Update your sound card driver.
    4. Make sure your microphone is on for Fortnite.
    5. Check your audio settings.
    6. Reinstall Fortnite
    7. .

4. Peter R Fleming Win User

FORTNITE BLACK HOLE

Fortnite and all purchases in Fortnite are currently offline. Please be assured that your previous purchases and owned content are secure during the #FortniteBlackout. For any other Fortnite questions, please visit help.epicgames.com.
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Minecraft or Fortnite?

Eu prefiro um fortnite....

[Mod Translation - I prefer a fortnite....]
  6. white knight ax Win User

I need EON skin

Good afternoon. IT this skin its for fortnite the fortnite store. This fórum its not the place for this situation.
Thema:

Fortnite

1. Fortnite - Similar Threads - Fortnite

2. Connecting mouse and keyboard to Xbox for fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting mouse and keyboard to Xbox for fortnite: I connected my mouse and keyboard to my xbox to play fortnite and the mouse and keboard wont work for my main account but will work for my other account i dont use does anyone know how to link it...
  3. white flashing screen during fortnite battle royale on the xbox 1 x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    white flashing screen during fortnite battle royale on the xbox 1 x.: when playing battle royale on my xbox 1 x i start to get white flashing light during play it can last for 2 to 3 seconds sometimes .i have been intouch with epic but they seem to think it is...
  4. Any Way to Move Fortnite Skins to another Xbox Live Account??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any Way to Move Fortnite Skins to another Xbox Live Account??: My son has shared my Xbox Live account (two Xboxes) and so he has a bunch of Fortnite skins that he's earned/purchased. I learned about Whole Home and want to get us on separate Profiles so that...
  5. Trying to get into fortnite and saying Xbox service issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get into fortnite and saying Xbox service issue: Saying there service issues with xbox 22416703-6fdb-442a-8d86-dc533e3063f9
  6. I can't select game or party chat on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't select game or party chat on fortnite: When I am in none of the chats I can chose and join the xbox chat but when I try to chose party or game chat it won't let me? Does anybody have any ideas as to how I can resolve this. I have...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard Fortnite: Hey Guys I want to start playing fortnite on Mouse and Keyboard on the Xbox One S, i wanna play with the Logitech G502 Hero. My question is, if you can also bind the Thumb Buttons, G7 ans G8,...
  8. Fortnite mic issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite mic issue: When I go onto fortnite my mic doesn’t work so I have to unplug my xbox cable every time and it’s annoying is there a way to get rid of this for good? e386578a-821d-414e-b607-70e6b208fdde
  9. Roblox and Fortnite linking xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox and Fortnite linking xbox account: How do I link my xbox account to Fortnite and Roblox ? 6271460c-40cf-460a-92c1-0851980fb78d
  10. Fortnite not connecting to my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite not connecting to my xbox live account: When I click on fortnite it says it is unable to connect to my xbox live account and tells me to try again later 99c75278-0e20-46ae-b64f-c19793442d34