fortnite

Discus and support fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i paid for fortnite crew but didnt receive 1000 v bucks 39fe935c-78b2-4ae2-a61a-d1901a81592c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnLichty, May 3, 2021.

1. JohnLichty
    JohnLichty Guest

fortnite

i paid for fortnite crew but didnt receive 1000 v bucks

:)

JohnLichty, May 3, 2021
  2. MommaBoston Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

Fortnite...Im liking Fortnite again
  3. Mr daffypyle Win User

I can't select game or party chat on fortnite

1. Sign out Fortnite, then sign back in.
    2. Install the latest Fortnite patch.
    3. Update your sound card driver.
    4. Make sure your microphone is on for Fortnite.
    5. Check your audio settings.
    6. Reinstall Fortnite
    7. .

4. Peter R Fleming Win User

FORTNITE BLACK HOLE

Fortnite and all purchases in Fortnite are currently offline. Please be assured that your previous purchases and owned content are secure during the #FortniteBlackout. For any other Fortnite questions, please visit help.epicgames.com.
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Minecraft or Fortnite?

Eu prefiro um fortnite....

[Mod Translation - I prefer a fortnite....]
  6. white knight ax Win User

I need EON skin

Good afternoon. IT this skin its for fortnite the fortnite store. This fórum its not the place for this situation.
Thema:

fortnite

1. fortnite - Similar Threads - fortnite

2. Fortnite Transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite Transfer: Hello guys, so I don't have an Xbox 1, but I bought the Hazard Platoon Pack off of the Microsoft Store on my PC. Before this, I took all precautions and linked my Xbox account to my Epic Games...
  3. Fortnite STW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite STW: I redeemed a code for save the world a while back and I was able to play the game mode. Now I am kicked out of the game mode and my screen says I have to pay for it or redeem code which I already...
  4. Fortnite Tournament

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Tournament: Hi, There is upcoming an error message whilst logging into Mocrosoft / XBox / Fortnite Tournament. How to solve this? There is a correct password and name. // Viobjo...
  5. Keyboard not working on Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard not working on Fortnite.: My keyboard doesn’t register on Fortnite and it works on every other game but Fortnite. My mouse works though. a563ca90-1f9a-4408-b1cf-daab7388a5dc
  6. Mouse and Keyboard in Fortnite Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard in Fortnite Xbox: I play fortnite on xbox and I like using mouse and keyboard. But when I played fortnite a few days ago I was able to browse through xbox using my keyboard but mouse and keyboard didn't work in...
  7. Fortnite crew subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite crew subscription: Hi my may subscription money has come out my bank account but its still says its pending and i have not had my v bucks any ideas why e6984479-e220-494f-b5c6-5f8a997d3589
  8. Fortnite crew is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite crew is not working: Hi, everytime I try to buy fortnite crew it says I already own this and there was a past due balance on this subscription what does that mean? Please I need help 5978cf86-bc02-4b34-a939-20e4e035de65
  9. Fortnite 1000 v-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite 1000 v-bucks: so i bought 1000 v-bucks in microsoft store and after i recoived the emal i open fortnite on my pc i didn't get the v-bucks or any code in the gmail then i searched it on youtube it says it will...
  10. Fortnite without xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite without xbox live: Hi, After playing for so long I've always needed xbox live to play fortnite. Recently, my xbox live ran out and I knew for sure because I wasn't able to play online. After not playing for a month...