fortnite

Discus and support fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time i launch fortnite it loads but then is says fetching dynamic content then it freezes then when i wait it kicks me out i restarted my xbox i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by propertoaster71, Jun 10, 2021.

1. fortnite

every time i launch fortnite it loads but then is says fetching dynamic content then it freezes then when i wait it kicks me out i restarted my xbox i unplugged it and everything and it still does not work

:)

propertoaster71, Jun 10, 2021
  2. MommaBoston Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

Fortnite...Im liking Fortnite again
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Fortnite Crew Profile Address

4. Mr daffypyle Win User

I can't select game or party chat on fortnite

1. Sign out Fortnite, then sign back in.
    2. Install the latest Fortnite patch.
    3. Update your sound card driver.
    4. Make sure your microphone is on for Fortnite.
    5. Check your audio settings.
    6. Reinstall Fortnite
    7. .

5. Peter R Fleming Win User

FORTNITE BLACK HOLE

Fortnite and all purchases in Fortnite are currently offline. Please be assured that your previous purchases and owned content are secure during the #FortniteBlackout. For any other Fortnite questions, please visit help.epicgames.com.
  6. JosemberG N Win User

Minecraft or Fortnite?

Eu prefiro um fortnite....

[Mod Translation - I prefer a fortnite....]
Thema:

fortnite

1. fortnite - Similar Threads - fortnite

2. Does my son need Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for console to play Fortnite on his Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my son need Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for console to play Fortnite on his Xbox?: Hello, When setting up my son on his Xbox One in November 2020 I had some trouble with the account. I ended up buying Xbox Live Gold in Euros and Xbox Game Pass for console, all so I could set...
  3. Fortnite V Bucks code on PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite V Bucks code on PC: Can I use Xbox fortnite v bucks code on my pc? 51dddb89-5554-42b1-9e3b-1a883caa378c
  4. Fortnite not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite not loading: Fortnite will not load? I have reached out to EPIC games and followed the necessary steps. Never had a problem before? daae44ed-831e-4bde-8a2e-8cf9d49d0801
  5. I can't purchase the Fortnite crew subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't purchase the Fortnite crew subscription: I'm trying to purchase the fortnite crew subscription and when the pop up comes up it says "try that again, something happened on our end" I've been trying for a few days and the same problem...
  6. Playing fortnite without xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing fortnite without xbox live gold: I thought u didnt need xbox live gold to play free games such as fortnite or is it a problem in the servers? [img] 9081e6ab-350d-4943-b016-1f1e5c253b3d
  7. I bought 2 fortnite bundle from the microsoft store but did not recive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 2 fortnite bundle from the microsoft store but did not recive anything: In need of assistance, I bought 2 fortnite bundles and I did not recive anything. I bought the bundles via the online microsoft store on my account which is linked to my xbox which is linked to my...
  8. fortnite vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite vbucks: ok so on the 24th i had 200 vbucks and then on the 25th when i got my fortnite crew 1000 v bucks my other 200 vbucks were gone now on the 31 i have no vbucks and i have not used my vbucks at all...
  9. fortnite crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite crew: i have payed for the fortnite crew followed the steps and its saying active but not allowing me to rejoin keeps sayin follow the steps on microsoft store and i have but not allowing anything...
  10. No game audio in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No game audio in fortnite: When I go on fortnite I don’t hear anything not even emotes. When I load into a game I don’t hear footsteps, emotes, gun shots or anything else the only things I can hear are animal or wind...