Fortnite

Discus and support Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having trouble buying Vbucks on Fortnite. My xbox subscription payment is up to date. But I keep getting the message, "cannot process... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Faati, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Faati
    Faati Guest

Fortnite

Hello, I'm having trouble buying Vbucks on Fortnite. My xbox subscription payment is up to date. But I keep getting the message, "cannot process request. Contact Microsoft Support". I have looked at FAQs here but to no avail. What should I do? Help please.

:)

Faati, Sep 14, 2021
  2. MommaBoston Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

Fortnite...Im liking Fortnite again
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Fortnite Crew Profile Address

4. Mr daffypyle Win User

I can't select game or party chat on fortnite

1. Sign out Fortnite, then sign back in.
    2. Install the latest Fortnite patch.
    3. Update your sound card driver.
    4. Make sure your microphone is on for Fortnite.
    5. Check your audio settings.
    6. Reinstall Fortnite
    7. .

5. X Farscape X Win User

I've buy a skin in microsoft store and it doesnt show up in mi pc account (its linked with the xbox live account)

anything for fortnite in the windows store is for the xbox console version only, to sync it with epic would need to log into an xbox and open fortnite.

anything you want to purchase for fortnite on pc has to be through the epic store or in game as microsoft has nothing to do with fortnite on pc.
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

FORTNITE BLACK HOLE

Fortnite and all purchases in Fortnite are currently offline. Please be assured that your previous purchases and owned content are secure during the #FortniteBlackout. For any other Fortnite questions, please visit help.epicgames.com.
Thema:

Fortnite

1. Fortnite - Similar Threads - Fortnite

2. Fortnite crew activation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite crew activation: Paid subscription... and didn't get fortnite crew in game... acb205e7-3f93-4bf1-b70d-330726a3697a
  3. Keyboard and mouse one fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse one fortnite: So I've been having multiple problems with my xbox one, I've fixed the first one but the second one I cant figure out. So when my xbox disconnects from the internet the only way to get it back...
  4. fortnite bunble purchase via microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite bunble purchase via microsoft store: ummm... i have a doubt .. first of all I play fortntie on pc and I want to purchase a bundle via Microsoft store will I receive the bundle in my account cause I don't have an xbox ... pls help...
  5. Can I still buy fortnite V-Bucks/Fortnite packs using a Xbox gift card as of today in PC?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still buy fortnite V-Bucks/Fortnite packs using a Xbox gift card as of today in PC?...: I realized that buying fortnite vbucks required a Xbox to do so, however when I look at the description it says that I can buy vbucks on PC but then I noticed mobile was on there but was removed...
  6. Fortnite turning of my Xbox series s whenever I load onto it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite turning of my Xbox series s whenever I load onto it: Whenever I load onto fortnite my entire Xbox series s crashes and I don’t know what to do please help me. 93614527-53c3-4a68-9231-8f4e3a7c84c9
  7. fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite: fortnite cant verify receipt i havent reieved my vbucks. abf9e12a-c831-4970-9947-09b83993f963
  8. Paid for v bucks on fortnite but never received them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for v bucks on fortnite but never received them: Hey so I just bought v bucks on fortnite, and I got an error stating that my receipt couldn’t be verified. I checked my purchase history on my Xbox and both purchases show up there. How do I...
  9. I cannot play fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot play fortnite: Everytime I Press play to play fortnite it says an unexpected error occurred while signing in and try again 0ea06e3a-c4e1-4655-a19c-858490e85530
  10. vbucks purchased from the microsoft store not showing up in my fortnite pc account

in XBoX on Windows
    vbucks purchased from the microsoft store not showing up in my fortnite pc account: Hi, I purchased vbucks from the Microsoft store and see it in my purchase history, but when I launch fortnite with the same connected account on my PC, I don't see the 1000 vbucks I just bought....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gift card