Forum

Discus and support Forum in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Qui peut marquer un message comme "Répondu"? [Translate] Who can mark a message like "Answered"? e5a8470f-3615-4cf3-b681-5d8aaea50975 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Math45500, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Math45500
    Math45500 Guest

Forum

Qui peut marquer un message comme "Répondu"?

[Translate]

Who can mark a message like "Answered"?

:)

Math45500, Sep 5, 2019
  2. H. Falck Win User

Forum for the forums?

Well this was informative and depressing. There should really be a channel where we could discuss the actual forums and possible ways forward into improvement for it. As far as 1) is concerned: I have been searching for these tabs, but I can't find them
    anywhere. I've been browsing up and down through the forums but nothing pops up. I feel kind of stupid asking, but could you be more specific?

As far as 4) - I see that the moderators are able to post with spaces, surely there must be a way to fix this?

Edit! Found the tabs :)
  3. H. Falck Win User

Forum for the forums?

4. BrianGunter Win User

Forum for the forums?

1). When you're viewing a forum there are tabs at the top for All Recent, Unanswered, Unread, and Your Discussions. You can see your own posts in a specific forum by clicking "Your Discussions", but there's not really an easy way to see all of your own topics/posts
    throughout all forums that I know of.

2). Let's hope not. They took a few huge steps backwards with the last update.

3). There will be a small icon next to the rating stars at the bottom of your post for about 5~ minutes after you post. After the time limit is up then you can no longer edit your post.

4). Crappy programming.
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Forum for the forums?

6. Judge Win User

Forums

I didn't even know we got the game a week early, that delays my conversing over here even more... time to scurry back to the US boards next week :s
Thema:

Forum

1. Forum - Similar Threads - Forum

2. Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?: Trying to help a few people out, but am unable to reply as when I try to post the answer / fix it just tells me to try again... Is there a limit of replies per day you can post or something like...
  3. The ethics in locking a forum discussion

in XBoX Accessibility
    The ethics in locking a forum discussion: To have the community's thoughts and viewpoints properly expressed, it is unethical to lock a discussion with out appropriate deliberation. As the person locking the discussion on an opinion of...
  4. from [Mod removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] to itchycalf.

in XBoX on Consoles
    from [Mod removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] to itchycalf.: so i had this gamer tag since xbox 360 and all of a sudden today it was changed ti can't lie its pretty funny [Mod removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] & in order to change it they want me to...
  5. Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?: Im having a hardware issue with my 4 month old Xbox One X The error page on the xbox tells me to go to www.xbox.com/networkhardware for info on mac address filtering When you go to that page, it...
  6. Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team: Dear Enforcement team, I am writing to you today to talk about my console ban. I have no idea why ive been banned but it all happened suddenly. Ive been banned since Feburary 4th. Ive been to the...
  7. Can there be a way to lock these old message on the forums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can there be a way to lock these old message on the forums: I just accidentally just posted on this old post from 2017 that was at the top of the forum list.Can someone lock these old posts please.I know I should of paid more attention and looked at the...
  8. To wegierskie forum?

in XBoX on Mobile
    To wegierskie forum?: Czemu tutaj pokazuje sie wegierskie forum? Why is the Hungarian forum shown here?
  9. Problem with forums?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with forums?: Hey all, just wanted to ask if anyone else is not seeing new posts all over the forums? My last posts I can see are 11 hours old. So not sure if its me or not. 785b7718-a2b6-4a61-bffc-810e1b806960
  10. Login Problems on the Forums

in XBoX Accessibility
    Login Problems on the Forums: I just ran into a weird problem trying to make a discussion post and do some of my daily forums rounds... My girlfriend was last signed in here on my office computer on her account, I logged her...