Forum

Discus and support Forum in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Qui peut marquer un message comme "Répondu"? [Translate] Who can mark a message like "Answered"? e5a8470f-3615-4cf3-b681-5d8aaea50975 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Math45500, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Math45500
    Math45500 Guest

Forum

Qui peut marquer un message comme "Répondu"?

[Translate]

Who can mark a message like "Answered"?

:)

Math45500, Sep 5, 2019
  2. H. Falck Win User

Forum for the forums?

Well this was informative and depressing. There should really be a channel where we could discuss the actual forums and possible ways forward into improvement for it. As far as 1) is concerned: I have been searching for these tabs, but I can't find them
    anywhere. I've been browsing up and down through the forums but nothing pops up. I feel kind of stupid asking, but could you be more specific?

As far as 4) - I see that the moderators are able to post with spaces, surely there must be a way to fix this?

Edit! Found the tabs :)
  3. H. Falck Win User

Forum for the forums?

4. BrianGunter Win User

Forum for the forums?

1). When you're viewing a forum there are tabs at the top for All Recent, Unanswered, Unread, and Your Discussions. You can see your own posts in a specific forum by clicking "Your Discussions", but there's not really an easy way to see all of your own topics/posts
    throughout all forums that I know of.

2). Let's hope not. They took a few huge steps backwards with the last update.

3). There will be a small icon next to the rating stars at the bottom of your post for about 5~ minutes after you post. After the time limit is up then you can no longer edit your post.

4). Crappy programming.
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Forum for the forums?

6. Judge Win User

Forums

I didn't even know we got the game a week early, that delays my conversing over here even more... time to scurry back to the US boards next week :s
Thema:

Forum

1. Forum - Similar Threads - Forum

2. Induction to the Xbox Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Induction to the Xbox Forums: Hi, i'm coming to you all today in-regards to this test, i know its forbidden to ask for help. but this test is officially glitched out.. and it seems that, some people in this xbox ambassador...
  3. I could not access chat on the Xbox Community forum so I contacted support. I selected a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I could not access chat on the Xbox Community forum so I contacted support. I selected a...: When tech support called me back he ask my Email then for microsoft verification code and a six digit pin code so he could see my account info! Made me think he wanted to hack my account! Why...
  4. I can't find forum guidlines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find forum guidlines: I am having trouble finding the answer to this question.Where are the xbox forum guidelines? dce441b0-612d-4ab3-91ef-5a7c6f14c5b8
  5. can i get banned by using xbox forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i get banned by using xbox forums: so recently there was a post i made regarding fake xbox live accounts after a few days i felt the post was unnecessary i i did get an answer but i did not want to remember what happened so i tried...
  6. Xbox pc beta forums

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox pc beta forums: is there a place i can browse and talk to other players? Finding answers to some of my problems is really bothersome would be nice if there were threads on topics i could read up on before i make...
  7. Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?: Hello everyone, I've been an ambassador since season 14 and I've been replying to a lot of forums trying to help people who are having issues. It would be great that when someone is typing a post...
  8. Ambassadors forum test

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors forum test: I'm having problems answering the questions for the Ambassadors forum test, particularly 1 and 3. I cannot find the answers to these 2 questions anywhere. can i please get some help?...
  9. Ark survival evolved modding contest on the wild card forums?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark survival evolved modding contest on the wild card forums?: Hi when I visit their official forums and website they happen to host modding contests or something I'm pretty that relates to the latest island valguero map that came out and added this past year...
  10. I cannot access xbox insider forum

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot access xbox insider forum: need help getting error trying to access insider xbox hub forum submitted by /u/kilumnati [link] [comments]