Forums need fixing: does anyone else get error after error when loading the forums

Discus and support Forums need fixing: does anyone else get error after error when loading the forums in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am so sick of trying to launch the forums and getting an error message.... when will MS fix it ????? It been a year of getting error . I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xmarklive, Apr 6, 2014.

1. xmarklive
    xmarklive Guest

Forums need fixing: does anyone else get error after error when loading the forums

I am so sick of trying to launch the forums and getting an error message.... when will MS fix it ????? It been a year of getting error . I have to refresh them click a million times to get the page to load.

:)

xmarklive, Apr 6, 2014
  2. LuvOfThaGame
    LuvOfThaGame Guest
    Your network is behind port restricted NAT

Does your NAT actually say STRICT or MODERATE when you run network test or are you going by the advanced test where it'll say open but also give an error code for port restricted NAT. If its the later, you'll get that error code when you hook to a router because the router is handling your NAT and x1 sees it as a filter, even though its not really filtering your necessary ports for Xbox live. If its the former, yea, you need to see Xbox forums as xstasis recommends.

LuvOfThaGame, Apr 6, 2014
  3. toffeetony1
    toffeetony1 Guest
    FIFA 15 Demo

I keep getting an error message when trying to download the demo for FIFA15 on the Xbox360. Does anyone else get an error message or does anyone know what I need to do?

toffeetony1, Apr 6, 2014
  4. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest

I never had that happen it might just be on your end of it. trying cleaning your cookies of your PC that could help..

Up1nSpace, Apr 6, 2014
  5. xmarklive
    xmarklive Guest
    Ive tried multiple computers and its the same thing....ive tried every suggestion yet same thing . Makes me not want to report issues.

xmarklive, Nov 1, 2018
  6. xmarklive Win User

Ive tried multiple computers and its the same thing....ive tried every suggestion yet same thing . Makes me not want to report issues.
  7. Up1nSpace Win User

I never had that happen it might just be on your end of it. trying cleaning your cookies of your PC that could help..
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

"Fix on the web" when logging in to account

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for coming to the forums. What else does the error say besides fix on the web? Also, what exactly are they doing when they get this? Any additional information will be helpful.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. LiPoViY Win User

World of tanks E:00G34 and live gold...WG fraud ... IN demand Microsoft intervention!

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/143928-e00g34-error-does-anyone-else-have-this-issue/page__st__40#topmost
  10. Sanana94 Win User

server error

Thema:

1. Forums need fixing: does anyone else get error after error when loading the forums - Similar Threads - Forums need fixing

2. I was told by Xbox Support that I needed to post on this Forum to have my Reward points ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I was told by Xbox Support that I needed to post on this Forum to have my Reward points ...: I have been in contact with the Xbox Support to get my Microsoft 12 month Xbox Subscription Reward applied to my account after it didn't go through last night. They were unable to fix the problem...
  3. In the same boat as the rest of this forum. I am snowed in and need to play HWDE. Hard to wait.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In the same boat as the rest of this forum. I am snowed in and need to play HWDE. Hard to wait.: Please help. Would like my code! fdd4221a-cce9-4b93-a916-bfcc3b60b4a9
  4. Unable to play downloaded games/Need access to preview forum

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play downloaded games/Need access to preview forum: Since last night (7/27/16) I have not been able to play any of my downloaded Xbox one games and some of my 360 games. It is telling me I need to repurchase most of my games (error code...
  5. Need access to Xbox One Preview forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need access to Xbox One Preview forum: I need access to the preview forum. 93492d76-57a1-4154-9b26-d5092c55b5f5
  6. Need Forum Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Forum Access: Not sure what happened but seem to have lost access to the Xbox Ambassador and Xbox One Preview forums. This has been ongoing for a couple of weeks now. I am still in both programs in good...
  7. need name and number of higher up not a child workin at this forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    need name and number of higher up not a child workin at this forum: yes i need the name and number of a higher up microsft official to get me unbanned my lawyer will contact them and work a deal cuz it seems they only hire children to work and mod this forum so...
  8. Need a link for the Preview Forums...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a link for the Preview Forums...: Please provide a link for the Preview Forums, as I can't seem to find them. Thanks... 3ccb909c-3322-47cc-82b0-c11cb3417c3b
  9. There needs to be a direct way to contact Xbox Ambassadors and the Xbox forums on the console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    There needs to be a direct way to contact Xbox Ambassadors and the Xbox forums on the console.: On the home menu, there is a panel in the top right below "My Games & Apps" that says "Contact an Xbox Ambassador for help with your questions." However, if I select this panel, it simply...
  10. Need access to the Preview Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need access to the Preview Forums: I have been a Preview member for over a year now. I need to report a bug that I have literally not found any info on so far. But when I try to access the Preview Forums it says 'Group not Found'....