forz4

Discus and support forz4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; will Forza 4 be compatible for the Xbox One? 86535bd5-0af9-4401-b857-7d88a5511b0d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alexviana2, Nov 7, 2019.

1. alexviana2
    alexviana2 Guest

forz4

will Forza 4 be compatible for the Xbox One?

:)

alexviana2, Nov 7, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

forz4

Since Forza Motorsport 4 is no longer available from the store, it's highly unlikely that it will ever become backward compatible.
  3. Suicidal Groove Win User

forz4

Forza Motorsport in soy a BC game. Also, the program has been stopped in this moment due to Project Scarlett. Maybe on Scarlett will be.
  4. Ripins Win User

forz4

I can see it being added later on once the Scarlett is released and Xbox starts working on backwards compatible game again. Forza Motorsport 4 was a very popular game.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

forz4

Hey Alex

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about the backwards commutability of a certain title.

The reason the Backwards Compatible program was postponed, was in order to assure that the new console will be able to launch all the titles that are currently on the Xbox One.

At the moment, there is no further information about the this topic, but I encourage you to visit
    Xbox Wire for any up-to-date info regrading all things Xbox.

We will now be locking this thread, but if you have any other questions or concerns, that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  6. MKDeed Win User

forz4

Do you mean the classic xbox one (2013) if so yes they do make sure sure every xbox one is able to run it wherever it runs nicely and quietly is another question. That is the question i think you are asking.
Thema:

forz4