Forza 2 LCE code doesnt work

Discus and support Forza 2 LCE code doesnt work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have a problem with my FORZA 2 code for the Ferrari Challenge Stradale Saleen S281E Subaru S 204 I play FORZA 2 since the release,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxSHAD0WxWOLFxX, May 26, 2014.

1. Forza 2 LCE code doesnt work

Hi guys,

I have a problem with my FORZA 2 code for the

Ferrari Challenge Stradale

Saleen S281E

Subaru S 204

I play FORZA 2 since the release, because its the best Forza of all.

Last week i bought the LCE and want redeemed the code.

If I redeem the code
    I got an error message:

There is
    a problem with the code associated with this
    offer.

The
    code is also not limited
    in time.

How can i get my cars? I only bought the LCE because of the cars.

The code comes with the tha game and it was brand new.

I tried enter the code on my Xbox and Xbox.com

On Xbox.com i got following message, too

XBOS-4000

72c21d8a-91b2-49fa-a9af-759b694f192c
    2014/05/26 - 20:30:00 UTC

I think its a bad joke about this code. Why does codes of older games not supported?

Sorry for my english Forza 2 LCE code doesnt work :)

Greetings XxSHADOWxWOLFxX

:)

XxSHAD0WxWOLFxX, May 26, 2014
  2. Forza 2 LCE bonus cars code doesnt work

Hey there Wolf! I understand you are having some trouble with a prepaid code. Did this come with the game, or was this separate? Did you try redeeming this code on both the console and Xbox.com?

If your code continues to not work, I would suggest first trying to get a replacement from the retailer. If that still doesn't work, let me know and we can go from there. Thanks!

Mister Gwyther, May 26, 2014
  3. Forza 2 LCE bonus cars code doesnt work

Hi guys,

I have a problem with my FORZA 2 code for the

Ferrari Challenge Stradale

Saleen S281E

Subaru S 204

I play FORZA 2 sice the release, because its the best Forza of all.

This week i bought the LCE and redeemed the code.

If I redeem the code
    I get an error message:

There is
    a problem with the code associated with this
    offer.

The
    code is also not limited
    in time.

How can i get my cars? I only bought the LCE because of the cars.

I hope someone can help me and sorry for my bad english^^

XxSHAD0WxWOLFxX, May 26, 2014
  4. Forza 2 LCE code doesnt work

DLC for Forza 2 is no longer supported. They have shut down the servers.

HomegrownSilky, May 26, 2014
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

DLC for Forza 2 is no longer supported. They have shut down the servers.
  6. HarleyTone Win User

Forza 2 LCE bonus cars code doesnt work

My code doesn't work either! and again I bought the LCE verion for the cars . I already had the standard version of the game as well so feel a bit bad about it....is there anyway to unlock or even buy them?
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there Wolf! I understand you are having some trouble with a prepaid code. Did this come with the game, or was this separate? Did you try redeeming this code on both the console and Xbox.com?

If your code continues to not work, I would suggest first trying to get a replacement from the retailer. If that still doesn't work, let me know and we can go from there. Thanks!
  8. Smwutches Win User

Please don't bump old threads. At this point, DLC for Forza 2 and 3 have been removed from the marketplace. So it's no longer possible to get them.
  9. Fyer Win User

does anyone know how to get unicorn cars?

I was doing some reading on this last night. Now I am 100% sure I was not a VIP in Forza 3 at anytime. However I did get the LCE of Forza 4 and I did pre-order it. The LCE came with codes for extra content. The pre-order came whit a RX-7 from Gamestop.
    I am thinking the LCE codes or the order codes you got from stores must have been the Unicorn car. That's all I can find on it at least on my end.
Thema:

1. Forza 2 LCE code doesnt work - Similar Threads - Forza LCE code

2. Forza horizon 4 unable to connect online on xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 4 unable to connect online on xcloud: Hello everyone, so as far as i know xcloud is executing the game on xcloud servers. So basically it's not really using my wifi to connect to online games. Now here is my problem: Everytime i open...
  3. Forza HORIZON 4 on PC and Xbox One... HOW?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza HORIZON 4 on PC and Xbox One... HOW?????: I have Forza Horizon 4 loaded on my Xbox One, including the updates and expansions for Fortune Island, Lego Racing, couple of Car Packs, VIP and so on... How in the name of Santa Claus' Red...
  4. Forza Horizon 2 - Restore cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 2 - Restore cloud storage: After a long time, I reinstalled Forza horizon 2 and selected the wrong cloud sync memory, so from now on I always need to start at level 1, I want to sync my old memory, so that I must not have...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Ban

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ban: Забанили на 30 лет в Forza Horizon 4, пожалуйста разбаньте. Я осознал свои ошибки и впредь такого не повторится! Очень надеюсь на ваше великодушие. b1b9f343-32c1-4613-a5e7-f910d8d71927
  6. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4: I have played forza horizon 4 on my computer with no problems with maybe an few frame drops driving into big cities but it is common. Recently the game has been only loading onto my cpu and the...
  7. Problems with cars from DLC - Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with cars from DLC - Forza Horizon 4: I've bought recently the ultimate expancion pack for Forza Horizon 4. But because we are with three in our family, I bought it on our home xbox account (family account). And while it seemed like...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Car disc design not saved

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Car disc design not saved: Hi From the beginning of December 2019, I discovered that when publishing a car design, purchased and installed discs for a car wheel are not loaded. For example, I buy and install new discs,...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Açılmıyor

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Açılmıyor: Microsoft Store dan Forza Horizon 4 uygulamasını yükledim ama yükleme ekranında kalıyor windows sürümüm güncel oyunu silip yükledim ama hala düzelmedi 32d07a8f-9db2-4eb2-a1f0-a34e3c5951d9
  10. Problème installation Forza Horizon 4 dans le microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème installation Forza Horizon 4 dans le microsoft store: Bonjours, J'ai reçu la fibre il a 5 jours et je viens de relier mon PC en ethernet pour pouvoir profité de tout le débit. Quand je fait les test sur internet, je suis au alentours de 900mo/s en...