Forza 3 Horizons Download Problem

Discus and support Forza 3 Horizons Download Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I purchased an Xbox One S that included Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, and Forza 3. The other 2 downloaded, but there wasn't a download option for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PandaPatrol, Jan 22, 2021.

1. PandaPatrol
    PandaPatrol Guest

Recently I purchased an Xbox One S that included Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, and Forza 3. The other 2 downloaded, but there wasn't a download option for Forza. I claimed the code and everything, but I couldn't download it. I couldn't
    download it on pc either. Any answers or tips? Thanks in advance.

:)

PandaPatrol, Jan 22, 2021
  2. aVerAgeLlama214 Win User

Got a code but doesn't install

i having problems with the forza horizon 3 Ultimate add ons pack not downloading
  3. madskater5 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Disappeared from library

I have the same problem. I just updated to the anniversary edition of Windows 10 and Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition does show in my purchase history. When I click manage, it takes me to my library, and no download option is present as it says "Forza Horizon
    3 is part of a bundle."
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

Forza Horizon - Play Anywhere issue

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon DLC Version "Disc unreadable error"

Hi, it could be that that part of the game is installed on a bad sector of your hard drive. What you need to do is delete Forza Horizon, then download some demos to approx the same size of Forza Horizon. Once they have downloaded, then redownload Forza
    Horizon. That way the Forza is on a different part of the Hard Drive, and hopefully your problem will be fixed.
  6. DEADBOB3 Win User

Xbox live message Deleted.

i got a message for a warthog download in forza horizon 3 but accidently deleted it
Thema:

1. Forza 3 Horizons Download Problem - Similar Threads - Forza Horizons Download

2. Cannot download Forza Horizon 4?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Forza Horizon 4?: I have gotten the game, Forza Horizon 4 recently. When I try to install it, I get an error "code 0x803F8001". However, I am able to install other applications. I have tried restarting, WSreset and...
  3. xbox Forza Horizon 4 Cars Presents / Tunings not downloadable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox Forza Horizon 4 Cars Presents / Tunings not downloadable: Hello, sons xbox account has got a problem. Car Presents from the Forza Comunity Team and Tunings for cars he owns can not be downloaded. Tunings of others player even cant be found. Any idea to...
  4. Forza Horizon and Gears 5 not downloading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon and Gears 5 not downloading.: Hello, I recently bought Xbox game pass for my PC. I have been trying to download Forza horizon and gear5 since day 1. At the start, the download begins very fast and up to 9gbps and after like...
  5. cant download game add on forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download game add on forza horizon 3: my grandson cant get his vip all stars and car pass to download 02c20a4a-8231-462c-be2a-b90b1a7c6c0c
  6. I downloaded forza horizon 4 but it wont show up

in XBoX on Windows
    I downloaded forza horizon 4 but it wont show up: Hi, I was wondering if this is a glitch or something has gone wrong with the purchase of my game. I followed all the instructions provided on how to see games in the queue/in process of...
  7. I cant download Forza Horizon 4 (error code 0x80080005)

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant download Forza Horizon 4 (error code 0x80080005): For no reason my Forza Horizon 4 started to not open anymore so i delete it from settings. When I try to download it again, same error(0x80080005) happens and download never starts. [img] [img]...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 download keeps freezing

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 download keeps freezing: I've spent the day trying to fix it by myself, trying everything that is suggested on forums, and nothing works. When I download a game on the microsoft store there is no problem, except for...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Lego Won't download/install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lego Won't download/install: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed champions for my kids to play and when I go to download and install it the game starts and then stop right away. I looked at in the microsoft store and the...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Disc Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Disc Download Issue: I bought the game Forza Horizon 4 (Ultimate Edition) back in December of 2018 as a disc. I uninstalled FH4 a few months ago and now when I try to re-install the game, it won't. I have tried...