Forza 4 Auction House Disabled (PC)

Discus and support Forza 4 Auction House Disabled (PC) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! I'm on my PC, and am trying to access the Auction House feature on FH4. However, it is grayed out. I am level 109, so level shouldn't be a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoshuaL5_211, Nov 9, 2021.

1. JoshuaL5_211
    JoshuaL5_211 Guest

Hi!

I'm on my PC, and am trying to access the Auction House feature on FH4. However, it is grayed out. I am level 109, so level shouldn't be a problem. I've also removed myself from my family group. Is there any other way to make this work? Thank you!

:)

JoshuaL5_211, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Indeppriendent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Sign in with your account at Xbox.com, then click your profile icon in the top right of the page.

- From the dropdown click the three dots and then Xbox Settings.

-That will take you to a page that has your Privacy & Online Safety Settings, from there you can toggle everything to 'Allow'.
  3. Ermac29 Win User

Cars up for auction on Forza 4

He's not selling anything against the TOS - The game Forza 4 has an Auction House. He is saying he has some cars in the Auction House.

@HellFireHitman6 = There is a Forum section for Forza 4. You may be better off creating the thread there.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Ford XB GT falcon

Is that in Forza Horizon 4 ? Seems that car is only available as a wheelspin prize, hence the large price on the auction house.
  5. BigB EC Win User

forza 2 auction house

My guess is that the servers are just dead seeing as most people have moved on to Forza 3 then to 4 and now to horizon. Not sure if you can see your auctions in the auction house unless your looking at the my auctions tab.
  6. DarthLama Win User

Unicorns : Traps or Legit?

[quote user="PrimoFuSion"]

You can't sell them in the auction house or gift them to other people.

[/quote]

Are you sure? Because there is an achievement in Forza 4 called Unicorn Hunter. The description is "Be the winning bidder on any "unicorn" car in the Auction House."

Does that mean just users can't sell them at auction and the Dev's can?
Thema:

1. Forza 4 Auction House Disabled (PC) - Similar Threads - Forza Auction House

2. Forza Horizon 5 Auction House

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Auction House: I can't access the auction house in Forza Horizon 5 because of a privacy setting. I have changed said privacy setting 3 times on the Xbox website and Steam. Is there something else I need to do?...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Auction house

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Auction house: Hello, so if you've played FH4 within the last week, you probably know the auction house was acting up and I believe shut down. Today on FH4 I received a message saying it had been fixed, however...
  4. can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house

in XBoX on Windows
    can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house: hello , i bought forza horizon 4 a few days ago and can’t seem to access the auction house or other public parts of the game , i have left my family groupe with my microsoft account , and when...
  5. Can’t access auction house in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t access auction house in Forza Horizon 4: I can’t access the auction house in Forza Horizon 4. It’s not because my account age is to young, I’m unrestricted. I play on Xbox one, and bought the game from the store a couple weeks ago. I...
  6. Forza horizon 3 auction house grayed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza horizon 3 auction house grayed out: So I've recently been playing Fora Horizon 3, it's a really fun game. The only problem is that I have some cars to sell since they are pretty bad but worth a lot. Apparently you need the auction...
  7. forza horizon 4 auction house

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 auction house: Whenever I try to access the auction house I get a error message that says "this feature is blocked per your parental control settings". I have my account set to unrestricted access and everything...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Auction House and Clubs not working on Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 Auction House and Clubs not working on Xbox One.: In game the auction house, clubs, rivals etc. are grayed out and not allowing me to access them. I've reset the game, the console, the internet, everything. I also made sure child settings are not...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Auction House

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Auction House: Hi, I tried to look for a recent question about this, but found none that helped. I want to allow my son to use the Auction House in Forza horizon 4. We have an XBox One console and he is on a...
  10. Auction House Access In Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auction House Access In Forza Horizon 4: Hi, I am having problems accessing the auction house and hot paint designs for the week. HELP. This really sucks. 92036e0d-3a4f-40d0-9586-fa60d2aabeff