Forza 4 issue today.

Discus and support Forza 4 issue today. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to the Festival, I don't have access to the Auctions tab. The Autoshow and Garage are functioning but not the Auction. It is greyed out. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BonzerPenguin, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Forza 4 issue today.

When I go to the Festival, I don't have access to the Auctions tab. The Autoshow and Garage are functioning but not the Auction. It is greyed out. I play online as Adversesquash98.

:)

BonzerPenguin, Oct 1, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Forza 4 issue today.

Have you been able to access the auction site previously? Are you playing on Windows 10 or Xbox One? I would verify that you are actively online if Windows 10 and that the game is connected to Forza Online, which you should be able to check from the
    main menu screen.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Forza 4 issue today.

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. BonzerPenguin Win User

Forza 4 issue today.

I also noticed that I can't access online racing. All I am able to do is to race in Freeroam head to head.
  5. BonzerPenguin Win User

Forza 4 issue today.

I changed some settings last night before I shut down. I reset to the original and everything is fine. Thks
  6. mozmoz2009 Win User

Forza 4 issue today.

it seems that the Forza Online Services might be down at the moment
Thema:

Forza 4 issue today.

1. Forza 4 issue today. - Similar Threads - Forza issue today

2. Forza Horizon 4 Cloud Saves Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Cloud Saves Issue: So I had two devices. One device I had played Forza Horizon 4 for a long time. Then I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on a second device. I did not let it sync because I did not want the save from the...
  3. Forza Motorsport 7 lauching issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 7 lauching issue: Hi, When i launch the game, I have to hit enter (i'm on computer), and something like (i'm french so sorry for the translation's quality) "an error occured for an unknown reason, please try again...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Save Data Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Save Data Issues: after i have followed the steps at https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360039416234-Forza-Horizon-4-Save-Data-Issues,i still haven't solve the problem that my archive has been...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 DLC issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 DLC issues: My two sons received an Xbox One S for Christmas complete with FH4. As avid Bond fans, i purchaed the Bond car lack and also the Mitsubishi Car lark and the Fortune Island. Now, for sme reason,...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 save data issue on PC using (Xbox Beta) for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 save data issue on PC using (Xbox Beta) for PC: Hello, I am recently having trouble playing FH4 but when i boot up the game on PC I am greeted with an error message,"The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to load is no longer available. For...
  7. [Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater.: I am having a bizzare issue in Forza Horizon 4 - the game starts, I get through the menu with the sound working just fine, but a couple of seconds after I start driving the sound changes - almost...
  8. Logitech Momo Forza 7 Calibration issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Logitech Momo Forza 7 Calibration issue: Hello all, These quarantine days i decided to play Forza Motorsport 7 and bought for my pc. My wheel is pretty old one but in game you can find in the options, so it means game supports my wheel....
  9. Endless issues trying to install and run Forza Hor. 4 on PC Win 10

in XboX Insiders
    Endless issues trying to install and run Forza Hor. 4 on PC Win 10: First it was crashing on launch, now it says it's not installed when it clearly is. I don't understand, all I want to do is play the game I just bought. I can't even launch it and it no longer...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue): I did every step that is around somewhere on the internet and I cant get the teredo and connection blocked error to go away. The teredo message was gone for a few hours like two days ago but it...