Forza 4 issue today.

Discus and support Forza 4 issue today. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to the Festival, I don't have access to the Auctions tab. The Autoshow and Garage are functioning but not the Auction. It is greyed out. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BonzerPenguin, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Forza 4 issue today.

When I go to the Festival, I don't have access to the Auctions tab. The Autoshow and Garage are functioning but not the Auction. It is greyed out. I play online as Adversesquash98.

:)

BonzerPenguin, Oct 1, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Forza 4 issue today.

Have you been able to access the auction site previously? Are you playing on Windows 10 or Xbox One? I would verify that you are actively online if Windows 10 and that the game is connected to Forza Online, which you should be able to check from the
    main menu screen.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Forza 4 issue today.

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. BonzerPenguin Win User

Forza 4 issue today.

I also noticed that I can't access online racing. All I am able to do is to race in Freeroam head to head.
  5. BonzerPenguin Win User

Forza 4 issue today.

I changed some settings last night before I shut down. I reset to the original and everything is fine. Thks
  6. mozmoz2009 Win User

Forza 4 issue today.

it seems that the Forza Online Services might be down at the moment
Thema:

Forza 4 issue today.

1. Forza 4 issue today. - Similar Threads - Forza issue today

2. Forza horizon 4 connection issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 connection issue: hey so i have an connection issues.. i mean i can't connect to a session or play online in fh4 i dont know why and i have internet it give me id service and id server...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 repeated issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 repeated issues: So this issue has happened for most of my play time of Forza - this isn’t a new thing. This is the first time it has severely affected me however. Whenever I play Forza, I pretty much always end...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 DNS connection issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 DNS connection issues.: I've been having this issue since the start. I've tried both official guides listed below, and neither have worked. Anyone else with this issue, and anyone have a fix for it? Thanks in advance....
  5. Forza Horizon - Play Anywhere issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon - Play Anywhere issue: I have download Forza Horizon 3 a long time ago and I started playing it more. I then realized that you could use the play anywhere feature to play it on PC. I went on the Microsoft store with the...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue: My Forza horizon 4 PC online multiplayer was working perfectly until a few days ago Everything, including my windows OS, is fully up to date as far as I can tell. My network settings are all...
  7. Funky network issues in Forza (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funky network issues in Forza (PC): Hey there! I'm writing because I've been having some funky network issues that, for some reason, apparently only affect Forza titles. Sometimes I can't connect to an online server and it gives...
  8. issues with Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issues with Forza Horizon 4: 1) when doing a player made course the event fails to start a) also when I chose a circuit race with my convoy half went to the circuit race and other half \got a sprint course... can some...
  9. Parental control issues in Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental control issues in Forza horizon 3: So i can't access auction house and stuff like that in FH3 because of my "parental controls" i don't really understand since my account is an "adult" account and i can't seem to find anywhere to...
  10. Control issue regarding Xbox 360 controller when playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Control issue regarding Xbox 360 controller when playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC: HI, i've recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 on Microsoft Store, i have an issue when playing the game using my Xbox 360 controller. The game is switching between the keyboard and the controller...