Forza 4 V1.404.531.2 更新后读档卡死不能读档了

Discus and support Forza 4 V1.404.531.2 更新后读档卡死不能读档了 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Forza 4 V1.404.531.2 更新后读档卡死不能读档了。 LV 166级 现金 车 都没有了。 请 微软客服解决这个问题。谢谢 03500430-051a-4382-ac11-60f6a246f7ed Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WeiDir.Ji, Mar 18, 2020.

1. WeiDir.Ji
    WeiDir.Ji Guest

Forza 4 V1.404.531.2 更新后读档卡死不能读档了。 LV 166级 现金 车 都没有了。 请 微软客服解决这个问题。谢谢

:)

WeiDir.Ji, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

3. SuperLuckyYang Win User

极限竞速:地平线4 存档丢失 [Extreme Racing: Horizon 4 Archive Lost]

游戏开始提示需要同步数据,然后同步数据到99%不动,我点了关闭,提示本地存档比云端存档更新,是否使用本地存档,我选了是,之后进游戏发现之前玩的车辆以及全部数据没有了,变成了第一次进游戏的 子,我立刻卸载了游戏重新下载了一遍,但是下载好之后进游戏游戏存档没有了并且云端存档也没有了

[Translation-The game starts to prompt the need to sync the data, and then sync the data to 99% do not move, I click off, prompt the local archive than the cloud archive update, whether to use the local archive, I chose yes, and
    then into the game found before playing the vehicle and all the data is gone, become the first into the game look, I immediately uninstalled the game and downloaded it again, but after downloading it went into the game archive there was no and the cloud archive
    was gone. ]
  4. 建栋牛 Win User

XBOXgames 无法登陆 [XBOXgames can't log in]

好吧,现在我们知道您还在Windows8.1上,只是猜测一下, 为从8.1开始有一些变化:也许您的Windows8.1需要更新,而我更喜欢升级。请在这里阅读:FAQ女士

也让我们知道这是否解决了 的问题!
    我是在系统更新以后电脑突然打不开了然后开机一直提示卡在修复中,然后我就一键恢复了系统,xbox就变成这 了

Translation:

I was unable to open the computer after the system update, and then the boot prompts the card to be repaired. Then I restored the system with one click, and the xbox becomes like this.
  5. Administrator.1 Win User

Window10上的Xbox Game bar打不开

谢谢您的迅速回复,xboxgamebar是在1903后不能使用然后卸载的,在1909更新后我重新安装了应用。
    [​IMG]
  6. 颖芳秋 Win User

xbox(beta)上有很多游戏不能下载

感谢 的回复与帮忙!

我按照他们的方式试了试,也重新卸载安装了。顺便重装了电脑。

但是依旧不能解决问题(依旧是这 个错误提示)

我觉得这是xbox(beta)的问题,已经不是我的电脑或者系统的问题了。

我能做的就是等待新的软件更新,看看微软能不能解决非美国地区使用xbox(beta)的问题= =(好难受啊,新游戏玩不了)
Thema:

1. Forza 4 V1.404.531.2 更新后读档卡死不能读档了 - Similar Threads - Forza 404 531

2. Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play...: Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play with a friend. I'm on PC, they're on Xbox, I can't seem to get online play going. I can do auctions and...
  3. Forza horizon 4 Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 Xbox: Cosa devo fare quando il gioco mi dice che ho raggiunto il massimo numero di aste per questo periodo? E dice prova più tardi 7ba87efd-befc-4b9a-99b3-dd39f4866092
  4. Xbox one forza not connecting to the Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one forza not connecting to the Internet: Hi there In playing forza 4 on xbox one its not connecting to the Internet any ideas how to fix it 7ec7bbac-fd58-4e18-b4d7-ee72f98f86be
  5. Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4: I used forzathon points to purchase a car and i cannot use it as it says i need to buy a dlc pack. This is not right as it should tell you this and it looks like i have wasted 600 points. Give me...
  6. achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking: I'm qualified for ranked team adventure, but the achievement "certified adventurer" never unlocks. I've already tried all solutions for this type of issue and the forza team support recommended...
  7. Connecting steering wheel to play Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting steering wheel to play Forza Horizon 4: Hi, I recently got a new PXN V3II steering wheel to play Forza Horizon on my Xbox One S. The steering works, the gas/brake pedals work and the game works. However, I cannot reconfigure any of the...
  8. forza horizon 4 oyununda online bağlanmıyo[Translation-Forza horizon 4 does not connect online]

in XBoX on Consoles
    forza horizon 4 oyununda online bağlanmıyo[Translation-Forza horizon 4 does not connect online]: xbox one s model cihazımda forza horizon 4 oyununda arkadaşlarımla oynuyamıyorum sebebi nedir internet ile alakalı problemim yok pubg fornite vb gibi oyunlarda sıkıntı yaşamıyorum ama forza...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue): I did every step that is around somewhere on the internet and I cant get the teredo and connection blocked error to go away. The teredo message was gone for a few hours like two days ago but it...
  10. extension et dlc pour jeux forza et forza horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    extension et dlc pour jeux forza et forza horizon: Bonjour, Je désirerai savoir si vous pensez remettre en vente des dlc ou extensions de jeux forza motorsport et horizon pour les anciens jeux? Cela pourrait intéresser de nombreux joueurs voulant...