Forza 4

Discus and support Forza 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so ive been having problems with forza 4 it takes me 6 goes to launch the app then when i drive around higjt speed ths game gliches the map isnt there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomBowler1, Sep 5, 2019.

1. TomBowler1
    TomBowler1 Guest

Forza 4

so ive been having problems with forza 4 it takes me 6 goes to launch the app then when i drive around higjt speed ths game gliches the map isnt there or objects glitch out then freezes the car then goes bsck to normal then does the same thing again its
    digital download copy ive already uninstalled the game but nothing has worked please

:)

TomBowler1, Sep 5, 2019
  2. MajorTapper Win User

My FM3 to FM4 Paint imports

How do you import from Forza 3 to Forza 4 to get the Forza Faithful Achievment in Forza 4 ?
  3. guyinpa75 Win User

Racing Wheels versus Gamepads

Forza 4 seat? I've only seen the Forza 3 Playseat.

You sure its a Forza 4 Playseat? The Forza 3 seat looked very nice I'll admit.

Link on the Forza 4 playseat, please?
  4. N Cohen Wv Win User

Free Pre Order Forza Horizon Car.

The car can be used in Forza 4 aswell as Forza Horizon i believe, well there is a challenge on Forza 4.
  5. SloppyJalapeno Win User

Help! Problem with Forza VIP

Restart your game(delete original Forza 4 save) re-import your Forza 3 profile to forza 4.
  6. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

Thema:

Forza 4

1. Forza 4 - Similar Threads - Forza

2. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, I have an ongoing problem 7a30eee2-1aa0-41c5-8e51-f95f8373af0a
  3. Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer: Don't work multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4. I checked network in xbox programm, it writes: "Teredo failed to identify". f768d699-2277-4373-b413-cd72958b2b7f
  4. forza motorsport 7

in XBoX on Windows
    forza motorsport 7: Не удалось обработать ваш платеж. Обратитесь в cлужбу поддержки Microsoft Не удалось обработать ваш платеж. I/bSateIG0+FS04q.53.1.6.8 2019/09/17 - 07:40:15 UTC я не могу ввести код активаци...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  6. Must be signed in to play Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Must be signed in to play Forza Horizon 4 on PC: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 on windows store. When I try to launch it, it says that I must be signed in in order to play it. When I bring up my Microsoft account, there are no issues. I...
  7. Re-Installing Forza 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-Installing Forza 7: Hi, I just recently sent my Xbox One in for a warranty repair as it was not powering on. As such my hard copy of Forza Motorsport 7 was stuck in the console. Unfortunately the console did not...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 online connectio fail...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 online connectio fail...: Hi all! please help me how can i connect to online? :/ ( Nyílt=Open - Csatlakoztatva=Connected ) [img] [img] 9c67ca38-3bc5-41a7-a06e-be0e13b24d50
  9. blocked Forza success

in XBoX on Consoles
    blocked Forza success: Forza 7's successes are blocked impossible to unlock I would like it to be unlocked I almost finished my career is nothing has moved how can I do I contacted Xbox and Forza and the two tell me to...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addition Not Showing up on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addition Not Showing up on pc: Hi, so I bought FH4 Ultimate addition on my Xbox, however, I am unable to download it on my computer. When I go to the Microsoft store it says I must purchase it. Anything that would cause this...