Forza 4

Discus and support Forza 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I open forza 4 i can’t get online and it says a session is found but then says unable to join session press x to view network diagnostics and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by misaelRP, Apr 23, 2021.

1. misaelRP
    misaelRP Guest

Forza 4

Everytime I open forza 4 i can’t get online and it says a session is found but then says unable to join session press x to view network diagnostics and says to retry and I’m trying to collect my cars that have sold but it says forza servers are unavailable and it’s been saying this for almost a week now

:)

misaelRP, Apr 23, 2021
  2. MajorTapper Win User

My FM3 to FM4 Paint imports

How do you import from Forza 3 to Forza 4 to get the Forza Faithful Achievment in Forza 4 ?
  3. guyinpa75 Win User

Racing Wheels versus Gamepads

Forza 4 seat? I've only seen the Forza 3 Playseat.

You sure its a Forza 4 Playseat? The Forza 3 seat looked very nice I'll admit.

Link on the Forza 4 playseat, please?
  4. N Cohen Wv Win User

Free Pre Order Forza Horizon Car.

The car can be used in Forza 4 aswell as Forza Horizon i believe, well there is a challenge on Forza 4.
  5. SloppyJalapeno Win User

Help! Problem with Forza VIP

Restart your game(delete original Forza 4 save) re-import your Forza 3 profile to forza 4.
  6. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

Thema:

Forza 4

1. Forza 4 - Similar Threads - Forza

2. I have to re buy Forza Horizon 4 as i dont own it anymore apparently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to re buy Forza Horizon 4 as i dont own it anymore apparently: Got a new pc. Logged into my microsoft account. Goes to download FH4 but it says i need to buy the game. I check the version of the game i origionally bought but it still makes me buy it again. I...
  3. Unable to play Forza Horizon 4 online sessions

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play Forza Horizon 4 online sessions: Hello, I've had FH4 on PC now for 2 years, all along having no trouble at all with the game (everything running smoothly). Recently, since about 3 months ago I am unable to find any online session...
  4. What are the steps of signing in a guest account when playing Forza 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the steps of signing in a guest account when playing Forza 7: I cannot enable the two players split screen when playing Forza 7. I have followed the steps of clicking the 3 little lines to add in the second players. It does nothing. I have used the main...
  5. Cannot Play Forza Horizon 4 Online

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Play Forza Horizon 4 Online: Dear Madam/Sir, I played Forza Horizon 4 two years ago without any problems. Then I moved onto different games and uninstalled FH4. Now, I want to get back in, but I cannot join any online...
  6. forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4: So I have the new xbox series x and i wanted to play forza yesterday and i got on the loading screen then it took me to the home page but yesterday I went in offline mode on my xbox and went...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Blokada

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Blokada: Witam chciałbym się dowiedzieć jak i dlaczego dostałem blokadę na grę multiplayer w forza horizon 4 nie przypominam sobie żebym robił coś co narusza zasady. Czy da się jakoś odblokować tą...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch after update: I installed the latest update for FH4, and now when I go to launch the game, it goes to the opening splash screen, then the credits screen, then crashes and I am returned to the Home screen?...
  9. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: was playing in the summer event to win the gladiator. second race game was glitchy and auto rewind stopped working on console. quit race but started again and finished series winning all races,...
  10. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: My Forza Horizon 4 game will not start up. I open the app and it closes after the start up screen. It has worked without issue for a long time but all of a sudden it stopped. I have uninstalled...