Forza 4

Discus and support Forza 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought the game on Microsoft store, the game does not work or appear on my games like others..is it possible to get a refund or help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KeamoMoche, Nov 26, 2021.

1. KeamoMoche
    KeamoMoche Guest

Forza 4

Just bought the game on Microsoft store, the game does not work or appear on my games like others..is it possible to get a refund or help

:)

KeamoMoche, Nov 26, 2021
  2. MajorTapper Win User

My FM3 to FM4 Paint imports

How do you import from Forza 3 to Forza 4 to get the Forza Faithful Achievment in Forza 4 ?
  3. guyinpa75 Win User

Racing Wheels versus Gamepads

Forza 4 seat? I've only seen the Forza 3 Playseat.

You sure its a Forza 4 Playseat? The Forza 3 seat looked very nice I'll admit.

Link on the Forza 4 playseat, please?
  4. N Cohen Wv Win User

Free Pre Order Forza Horizon Car.

The car can be used in Forza 4 aswell as Forza Horizon i believe, well there is a challenge on Forza 4.
  5. SloppyJalapeno Win User

Help! Problem with Forza VIP

Restart your game(delete original Forza 4 save) re-import your Forza 3 profile to forza 4.
  6. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

Thema:

Forza 4

1. Forza 4 - Similar Threads - Forza

2. Cant update Forza 5 and cant play it either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant update Forza 5 and cant play it either: I have the update button showing for forza 5, but clicking it doesnt do anything, neither has restarting the app or pc. When i launch the game it wont let me sign in and as a result cant play it,...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Unable to connect to the live configuration servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 Unable to connect to the live configuration servers: So, I have a problem with my Forza Horizon 4, where I can't play online/cant connect to the to horizon life (it says "Unable to connect to the Live configuration servers), and it says like this,...
  4. Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC through Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC through Xbox Game Pass: Hi, Wondering if anyone recently had similar issues - I can't seem to be able to install Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. I have Xbox Game Pass, was able to install it in the past (probably had it...
  5. Updating a installed instance of Forza Horizon 5 forces a full game download instead.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating a installed instance of Forza Horizon 5 forces a full game download instead.: I have played the game a lot, but with every update since launch (twice now i think) it forces a full game download. The install has not been moved/deleted/edited in anyway. In fact i played...
  6. Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 on my NVME SSD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 on my NVME SSD: I tried downloading Forza Horizon 5 on my NVME ssd, and the drive isn't showing up in the options. I tried to reinstall Forza Horizon 3 on it just now, and it worked fine. Also tried installing...
  7. Download paused for Forza Horizon 5, unable to cancel and redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download paused for Forza Horizon 5, unable to cancel and redownload: This is on the Windows 10 xbox app. The forza app doesn't show up in files, clicking resume on the download does nothing, it's stuck at 10%. Tried making a new xbox account, doesn't change...
  8. forza horizon 5 access to user generated content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 access to user generated content: Hi my name is Guy and in forza horizon 5 i cant access to the aucion house and clubs and gift cars. its say "access to user generated content is restricted" can any 1 help me fix it?...
  9. Can't update Forza Horizon 5 because of an issue on the microsoft store side

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't update Forza Horizon 5 because of an issue on the microsoft store side: I was trying to download the new update for FH5. When I did it gave me a message saying that we're having an issue on our side. I clicked the details and it said to go here. My PC is up to date,...
  10. Forza horizon 5 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 problem: i have problem when launching there is written that it something wrong launching the game 68526f80-c9a1-40b2-80c7-3a79b06ebbcf