Forza 5 Achievements not working

Discus and support Forza 5 Achievements not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, can anybody help please? I have reached driver level 44 and the achievements for reaching driver level 30 and 40 are still unlocked even though I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StewartHarvey, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Forza 5 Achievements not working

Hi, can anybody help please?

I have reached driver level 44 and the achievements for reaching driver level 30 and 40 are still unlocked even though I am well passed them in the game. I have checked on the smartglass app and it says I'm only level 26 which is odd.

Also some of the multiplayer achievements are not progressing even though I have clocked up a large amount of hours over the last week online.

i have reset my Xbox One, hard reset it and reset my router but nothing has worked.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

:)

StewartHarvey, Apr 17, 2014
  2. Did0CR7
    Did0CR7 Guest
    0x87de07d1 error on purchased digital download game

I have same problem with my forza 5 i have my forza 1 mounth and today not working ....

i have digital fifa and call of duty and this working ... only my forza 5 stop working

Did0CR7, Apr 17, 2014
  3. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Lord Dirt, Apr 17, 2014
  4. IceMan PJN
    IceMan PJN Guest

[quote user="Ruffian Stew"]

I have reached driver level 44 and the achievements for reaching driver level 30 and 40 are still unlocked even though I am well passed them in the game.

[/quote]

You must mean "are still locked" because they're locked at first until you unlock them.

IceMan PJN, Apr 17, 2014
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

Xbox One achievement lists are out

6. IceMan PJN Win User

[quote user="Ruffian Stew"]

I have reached driver level 44 and the achievements for reaching driver level 30 and 40 are still unlocked even though I am well passed them in the game.

[/quote]

You must mean "are still locked" because they're locked at first until you unlock them.
  7. StudBllJckHammr Win User

What's your favorite Xbox One game(s)?

DA inquisition...

Forza 5

N AC BF...

Earned all achievements and doing so was fun. Works for me.
  8. godsandm0nsters Win User

All achievement progress deleted

I don't even have a progress bar or percentage for the 'Follow Me', 'Lead Dog' etc. achievements on Forza 5. They're refusing to unlock but work just fine on a second account :(
  9. Did0CR7 Win User

0x87de07d1 error on purchased digital download game

I have same problem with my forza 5 i have my forza 1 mounth and today not working ....

i have digital fifa and call of duty and this working ... only my forza 5 stop working
Thema:

1. Forza 5 Achievements not working - Similar Threads - Forza Achievements working

2. Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer): Im not be able to unlock the Certified Adventurer Achievement in Forza Horizon 4. Ive done all of the task, but the Achievement will not unlock... How can i fix this? (Im playing on Windows 10...
  3. On Forza Horizon 4, 3 achievements are not unlocking.

in XboX Insiders
    On Forza Horizon 4, 3 achievements are not unlocking.: I have done the achievements but they have not unlocked on my account. They are called Encore?, last car standing and the one for winning a game of the eliminator. I have spoken to Microsoft...
  4. Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4: Hi. I did a few achievements on Forza Horizon 4 and it won't unlock for some reason ? Do you know why ? Is there a limited time to unlock some of them ? a28ec0b0-8657-4b67-9ebe-63a857123bbd
  5. Why Forza hub is not syncing my real Forza Horizon 4 achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Forza hub is not syncing my real Forza Horizon 4 achievements ?: It shows all points less than what i have in FH4. Somebody please help 95340544-4289-4a8e-94eb-c6f9a481cbe9
  6. Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking: Hello, hope everyone is doing well today. I need assistance and I'm not too sure where to ask or who to contact about this issue. I've recently gotten my hands on Forza Horizon 3 as a good...
  7. achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking: I'm qualified for ranked team adventure, but the achievement "certified adventurer" never unlocks. I've already tried all solutions for this type of issue and the forza team support recommended...
  8. Forza motosport 5 achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motosport 5 achievement: I got one of my achievement called grand prix gold that I unlocked on november 4 2019 for 20 when I checked the recent achievement and achievement it said -- I try everything so is it fixable to...
  9. do not work achievements in forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do not work achievements in forza horizon 3: do not work achievements in forza horizon 3 fc74b0c5-1e8b-4c9b-ad2e-4c7a4dc7bb3e
  10. Forza Horizon 2 achievements not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 achievements not working: I'm currently having problems unlocking achievements on FH2 such as the pink wristband one which I definitely have, half the time I can't even view the achievements or see the progress on them......