Forza 5 Achievements not working

Discus and support Forza 5 Achievements not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, can anybody help please? I have reached driver level 44 and the achievements for reaching driver level 30 and 40 are still unlocked even though I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StewartHarvey, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Forza 5 Achievements not working

Hi, can anybody help please?

I have reached driver level 44 and the achievements for reaching driver level 30 and 40 are still unlocked even though I am well passed them in the game. I have checked on the smartglass app and it says I'm only level 26 which is odd.

Also some of the multiplayer achievements are not progressing even though I have clocked up a large amount of hours over the last week online.

i have reset my Xbox One, hard reset it and reset my router but nothing has worked.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

:)

StewartHarvey, Apr 17, 2014
  2. Did0CR7
    Did0CR7 Guest
    0x87de07d1 error on purchased digital download game

I have same problem with my forza 5 i have my forza 1 mounth and today not working ....

i have digital fifa and call of duty and this working ... only my forza 5 stop working

Did0CR7, Apr 17, 2014
  3. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Lord Dirt, Apr 17, 2014
  4. IceMan PJN
    IceMan PJN Guest

[quote user="Ruffian Stew"]

I have reached driver level 44 and the achievements for reaching driver level 30 and 40 are still unlocked even though I am well passed them in the game.

[/quote]

You must mean "are still locked" because they're locked at first until you unlock them.

IceMan PJN, Apr 17, 2014
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

Xbox One achievement lists are out

6. IceMan PJN Win User

[quote user="Ruffian Stew"]

I have reached driver level 44 and the achievements for reaching driver level 30 and 40 are still unlocked even though I am well passed them in the game.

[/quote]

You must mean "are still locked" because they're locked at first until you unlock them.
  7. StudBllJckHammr Win User

What's your favorite Xbox One game(s)?

DA inquisition...

Forza 5

N AC BF...

Earned all achievements and doing so was fun. Works for me.
  8. godsandm0nsters Win User

All achievement progress deleted

I don't even have a progress bar or percentage for the 'Follow Me', 'Lead Dog' etc. achievements on Forza 5. They're refusing to unlock but work just fine on a second account :(
  9. Did0CR7 Win User

0x87de07d1 error on purchased digital download game

I have same problem with my forza 5 i have my forza 1 mounth and today not working ....

i have digital fifa and call of duty and this working ... only my forza 5 stop working
Thema:

1. Forza 5 Achievements not working - Similar Threads - Forza Achievements working

2. Forza Motorsport 5 broken achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 5 broken achievements: There are 6 achievements in Forza Motorsport 5 that were unlocking but stopped. Someone from Trueachievements.com contacted Forza support and was informed that this was a Microsoft Xbox issue - ....
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Achievements: Hi I have an achievement unlocked § Xbox GamerTag § Achievement name Human After All § Game/App title Forza Horzion 4 § Platform (Xbox 360/One/Windows 8/Windows Phone/Other) Xbox one §...
  4. Forza horizon 4 glitched achievement bouncy bouncy ooh such a good time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 glitched achievement bouncy bouncy ooh such a good time: I was playing ofline in forza and reached more than 10 lvl in cross country races, but my achievment bouncy bouncy ooh such a good time stuck at 50%. I've tried to delete account reset xbox then...
  5. Forza Horizon 3 achievements recovery

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 achievements recovery: I have lost all achievements after one year of gaming, due to a problem with synchronization by cloud-HD. How i can recovery it ? Is possible do it? VINGROX f2f8d485-0c01-45ee-8fa4-01239fc096e3
  6. Antique Restorer Achievement - Forza Horizon 4 tracking issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Antique Restorer Achievement - Forza Horizon 4 tracking issue: I have found and restored all 15 barn finds in the game but the Antique Restorer achievement hasn’t unlocked. The tracker has hit 86% which obviously isn’t the reuired 100% and I have no more barn...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 : PC -> Xbox One = Achievements blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 : PC -> Xbox One = Achievements blocked: Since moving from PC to Xbox One, most of my Forza Horizon 3 achievements have been blocked. 6cfb4291-0399-4138-a4c1-ff3855377534
  8. Forza horizon 3 achievements glitched

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 achievements glitched: So I’m trying to unlock all achievements on the base game and 3 are stuck and won’t progress. This includes horizon hardcore and exhibition expert, which have a fix, as well as online adventurer,...
  9. do not work achievements in forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do not work achievements in forza horizon 3: do not work achievements in forza horizon 3 fc74b0c5-1e8b-4c9b-ad2e-4c7a4dc7bb3e
  10. Forza Horizon 2 achievements not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 achievements not working: I'm currently having problems unlocking achievements on FH2 such as the pink wristband one which I definitely have, half the time I can't even view the achievements or see the progress on them......