Forza 5 ban

Discus and support Forza 5 ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A while ago I was banned from uploading and using tunes and designs on forza 5 online it was for a understandable reason I made and inappropriate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by louisbiggs, Dec 22, 2021.

1. louisbiggs
    louisbiggs Guest

Forza 5 ban

A while ago I was banned from uploading and using tunes and designs on forza 5 online it was for a understandable reason I made and inappropriate design but because of my ban I could get rid of the design and fix my mistake so once the ban was over I got a second strike and now I've got a 30 day ban I have contact forza customer support but honestly I don't know what to do has anyone got any advice

:)

louisbiggs, Dec 22, 2021
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

ban forza 5

Sorry to hear it. I'm afraid though that no one here can help with in game enforcements. You'll need to contact Turn 10 for more help https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
  3. Francia J. Win User

Forza 5 ban

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that we don't have information in regards to the enforcement action that you received for your own security and privacy but I am here to lead the way on where you can get more information regarding the enforcement and how you can prevent this from happening again.

Kindly check this link to get more details, Louisbiggs: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  4. Elohmn Win User

Unlawfully banned

So, just asking but if I make my cars in let's say Forza 5 "sexed up", I can get a Dev Ban? While keeping in mind "offensive" Content.
  5. Retransmissions Win User

Why is my other account banned from Forza Horizon 2?

No, I mean Forza 5/titanfall/minecraft for instance if you click multiplayer it says, due to your recent behaviour you are unable to use this feature, and it says please do something else, with Forza horizon 2 when I click online freeroam the game itself
    says you have been banned from this features please go to Forza motorsport.net.
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

Hello "smileskybird" :)

(1) Forza Motorsport 5

(2) Forza Motorsport 5

(3) Forza Motorsport 5

(4) Forza Motorsport 5

(5) Forza Motorsport 5

This game has so much stuff in it that the $50.00 that paid for is easily going to be worth every single penny and a whole lot more LOL :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
Thema:

Forza 5 ban

1. Forza 5 ban - Similar Threads - Forza ban

2. ban forza 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ban forza 5: Hello, I was banned because it was sent to me that I used another banned account, it's not true, and I don't know how to fix this by force 5 0904cc7c-494f-418e-bccc-d793e9e96db5
  3. Forza Horizon 4 ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 ban: Hello, I was blocked in Forza Horizon 4. I didn’t knowingly make a mistake, and I am very sorry about it. I have never harmed other players and public servers. I sincerely apologize and hope for...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 ban appeals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 ban appeals: Yesterday my account was suddenly banned for "Child endangerment", without further details or any description. I only published some tunes and did couple of races yesterday - I'm sure I didn't...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 errant ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 errant ban: Hi, My Forza horizon 4 saves became corrupt last Thursday 10 June 2021. Via FH4 support I was instructed to delete my saves and start game again, after which they would give me back my...
  6. CONCERNED FORZA BANS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CONCERNED FORZA BANS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND: So i received a ban on forza motorsport 7 just yesterday. I have no idea why i was banned as to me it seems very difficult and time consuming to find out. I can only assume the ban was for...
  7. Forza horizon 4 ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 ban: If im banned from playing online on fh4 will i still be banned from online on fh5 74833aab-73db-4c0a-8888-6b578a8fc424
  8. Forza Horizon Useless and uncordinated bans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon Useless and uncordinated bans: Hey guy I just got banned in Forza Horizon 4 for a reason that i think was not even necessary because it was done globally all around the world and also my last account got banned from forza...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ban: Hey i was banned on Forza Horizon 4 and my gamertag is . I was playing other games for a while and when i returned to Forza i was banned and they didnt even tell me how long i was banned? I think...
  10. I got banned from forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned from forza horizon 4: I hadn't played forza horizon 4 in a while, and today that I decided to buy the Fortune Island dlc I was banned. When I first joined the game I was surprised that I had to start from the beginning...