Forza 5 credit

Discus and support Forza 5 credit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game was never sent to me and it was canceled balance is $0.00 but i never got the credit or a redeem code equal the price called support 800... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xBREACH3Rx, Dec 26, 2014.

1. xBREACH3Rx
    xBREACH3Rx Guest

Forza 5 credit

The game was never sent to me and it was canceled balance is $0.00 but i never got the credit or a redeem code equal the price called support 800 number for days and was on hold for hours each day and all i got was Sorry do to heavy call volume it will be
    longer the usual over and over again and no support in site. need the game or my credit

:)

xBREACH3Rx, Dec 26, 2014
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    What are fast ways to earn a lot of credits in Forza 5?

What are fast ways to earn a lot of credits in Forza 5? I wanna make a quick 250,000 credits a day in Forza 5 I only make 95,000 credits a day in Forza 5 just by doing SP races and leveling up so are there any other ways to earn a lot of credits in Forza
    5?

IntenseJames, Dec 26, 2014
  3. johnben11
    johnben11 Guest
    When I redeemed the credits from the forza hub, it didnt get added to my account

hi, so for horizon 2 and forza 5 i was supposed to get 450,000 credits, for forza horizon 3 i was supposed to get 75,000 credits yet i didnt get any of it?

johnben11, Dec 26, 2014
  4. Adrian J 1981 Win User

Where are my DLC Cars?

Am I the ONLY ONE who sees this methodology for playing additions to Forza 5 as a problem. Buy a Season Pass just to be eligible to purchase in-game vehicles IF I have enough credits. Forza's $49.99 Season Pass should include the very vehicles you've downloaded
    at no additional credit costs to the person buying the pass.
  5. DanteSparda504 Win User

Transfer of cars from Forza 5 to Forza Horizon 2?

No. You might receive credits or something for owning Forza 5. Maybe an exclusive car or something, but your cars wont transfer over unless they plan on doing it for the first time in the series.
  6. FullHornet Win User

FORZA REWARDS

You have to log into your account on the Forza 5 website and claim it through the website. I thought the same thing and then got on the website and followed the steps to claim it and they put the credits in my account on the game.
  7. Rowbeartoe1 Win User

Forza Rewards Paid DLC Owned

I'm annoyed by this too. I have all the forza 5 tier BUT this! I've been stuck with 2/5 forever! I purchased the cars with credits, not purchased coins. Is that how it works? In the beggining I bought some cars with purchased coins. anyhow, sharing
    my frustration.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

forza motorsports 6 rewards missing

If you mean the rewards from the Forza Hub then 1,500,000 credits is split across all Forza games,not 1,500,000 credits just for Forza 6.

The higher your tier the more credits you get per week if you redeem them every Friday.
Thema:

Forza 5 credit

1. Forza 5 credit - Similar Threads - Forza credit

2. Пропали кредиты в Forza Horizon 4 [Missing credits in Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Пропали кредиты в Forza Horizon 4 [Missing credits in Forza Horizon 4]: Здравствуйте! Вчера играл с другом в Forza horizon 4,у меня было около 6.000.000 кредитов(не точная цифра),после обычной гонки Шоссейной серии у меня пропали почти все эти кредиты,осталось только...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Autopass gekauft, muss jedoch Credits bezahlen für die Autos aus dem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Autopass gekauft, muss jedoch Credits bezahlen für die Autos aus dem...: Hallo, wie im Betreff beschrieben habe ich Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate gekauft und alles installiert (auch den Autopass). Jedoch muss ich In Game im Autopass für jedes Auto Credits bezahlen und sie...
  4. perte bug credit forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    perte bug credit forza horizon 4: J'avais 1700000 cr sur mon compte et je vend une voiture apollo 16000290cr et je me retrouve a 15274183 cr sur mon compte bff59f22-5044-449d-b1a6-7c6125ca2cc5
  5. Forza horizon 4 - пропажа кредитов [Translation - Forza horizon 4 - missing credits]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 - пропажа кредитов [Translation - Forza horizon 4 - missing credits]: Добрый день. У меня произошла следующая ситуация: Я продал на аукционе автомобиль Ford mustang HW за 20 000 000кр, но после подтверждения на моем счету оказалось около 19 000 000кр, при том что...
  6. Purchased Forza Motorsport 6 on Nov 12, no credit for YOLO reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchased Forza Motorsport 6 on Nov 12, no credit for YOLO reward: I purchased Forza Motorsport 6 on Nov 12 and still no credit for the YOLO mission reward. Received credit for the avatar items that were purchased the same day. How do I get this fixed? Thanks...
  7. Forza 7 credits not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza 7 credits not working: I'm not getting credits after each race. So I can't buy certain cars to play certain tracks. Or even earn certain achievements. Everyone else seems to be getting credits per race completed. Is my...
  8. Never recieved gifted credits from forza hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never recieved gifted credits from forza hub: I Purchased Forza 7 a few weeks ago and joined the forza hub. when I joined the hub, i was told that i was gifted credits for joining the hub. I never received the credits, although when i start...
  9. When I redeemed the credits from the forza hub, it didnt get added to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I redeemed the credits from the forza hub, it didnt get added to my account: hi, so for horizon 2 and forza 5 i was supposed to get 450,000 credits, for forza horizon 3 i was supposed to get 75,000 credits yet i didnt get any of it? 31537537-076e-409f-b7a2-132c1ffe86fb
  10. Lost all my credit in Forza 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my credit in Forza 7: Hi guys , I dont know what happen but i received a 1 000 000 credit and right afther i accept all the credit were gone ? Can you guys help me with this ? 47b06e32-897a-45db-97f3-d56985b8169a