Forza 5 DLC Gamesharing Problems

Discus and support Forza 5 DLC Gamesharing Problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So me and my friend are doing the Gamesharing thing and i wanted to download the Autopass from him, When i go to Forza and Game Details, i can download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nikaholiq, May 10, 2014.

1. Nikaholiq
    Nikaholiq Guest

So me and my friend are doing the Gamesharing thing and i wanted to download the Autopass from him, When i go to Forza and Game Details, i can download it and it shows as an Available Download, when i go Ingame the Cars are shown in the Marketplace as Purchased
    but when i go to buy them, these cars cost Credits, arent these supposed to be free?

:)

Nikaholiq, May 10, 2014
  2. Nivracer
    Nivracer Guest
    upload studio

How about Forza 5, I'm having problems uploading Forza 5 clips.

Nivracer, May 10, 2014
  3. Ar4bAce
    Ar4bAce Guest
    Gamesharing DLC?

After many months of game-sharing I have noticed that some DLC are not working for the people who did not buy it. For example the Explorer's Pack DLC for Elder Scrolls Online does not work for me because I am not the one who purchased it. If Microsoft does
    not want DLC to be game-shared then why do they not give us the option to purchase it? I would gladly purchase it instead of having it say "installed" and not being able to do anything about it. I have encountered this problem with many DLC.

Ar4bAce, May 10, 2014
  4. Oitzubob
    Oitzubob Guest

no. only the account that purchases the car pack is entitled to one free copy of each car in the pack. if you want to use the cars you can rent them stock and get no exp or buy them for in game credits so you can tune/upgrade them and use them in all modes.

Oitzubob, May 29, 2014
  5. Oitzubob Win User

no. only the account that purchases the car pack is entitled to one free copy of each car in the pack. if you want to use the cars you can rent them stock and get no exp or buy them for in game credits so you can tune/upgrade them and use them in all modes.
  6. TrueSpreeHD Win User

Where Is The Rise of Iron Expansion?

I am having the same problem but instead its with gamesharing, my uncle got the dlc and we gameshare but its no where to be found and so far bungie has told anyone having this glitch to ask xbox support
  7. GreyStormGaming Win User

Game sharing not working properly?

When you gameshare a game, in -game cosmetics bought on a certain account will NOT be gameshared, this applies to certain DLCs too.
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

Need help with sharing of purchased content on my home xbox.

Some DLC's won't work with gamesharing.
  9. Dazza Pak Win User

Battlefield 4 Update cannot be found or started

No issues with BF4 for me, but is happening with Forza 5. Maybe something to do with DLC? I dont have any BF4 DLC but have Forza Season Pass... Might try AC4, if that doesnt work, im blaming DLC's
Thema:

1. Forza 5 DLC Gamesharing Problems - Similar Threads - Forza DLC Gamesharing

2. forza horizon 4 dlc disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 dlc disappeared: hi, i bought horizon 4 and later all dlc´s, cars and vip pass. i really enjoyed playing all of this stuff . now when i try to go to fortune island or wanna use a dlc car, the game say that i have...
  3. Is there any way to get dlc for original forza horizon on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to get dlc for original forza horizon on xbox one?: I bought the disc and figured i could download the dlc but the xbox one doesnt even say the game is installed and all dlc says game is required sold seperately. For dirt 3 its on disc too but it...
  4. forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.: See here is the thing i paid for it and it started to download and then it stopped something happed i dont know what happen but im just trying to get it because of some sort of glitch that accrued...
  5. forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.: I went to buy it and it glitched or something. I was not able to download it like my brother did I was trying but for some reason it only downloaded part of the game DLC and don't know what...
  6. QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S: Hi everyone!! I'm Samuel Correa, enthusiast of virtual automobilism and a new member of the Forza Community. Recently I bought the DLC's and the Forza Motorsport 6 game at the Xbox Store. The...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 - Ultimate - DLC entitlements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - Ultimate - DLC entitlements: Hi guys, I have the Xbox Game pass Ultimate which includes Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate. I have been playing though and don't have the contents unlocked, nor even the Deluxe edition ones. Could you...
  8. Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc: the dlc is unavalaible. However the story mode ask to play it! how to do? 4bf77028-d12a-4437-9829-e93e7eeae213
  9. How is everyone liking the new Forza Horizon 4 DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How is everyone liking the new Forza Horizon 4 DLC?: I loved it, the cars, the LEGO house everything is great. 8bed713e-c973-4b41-bf82-e7acc3e4f352
  10. dlc lego en forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc lego en forza horizon 4: me gustaría saber si el dlc de lego es gratuito, ya que no he encontrado información en linea y no quiero reinstalar el juego sin saber si lo puedo usar de forma gratuita...