Forza 5 download code not received

Discus and support Forza 5 download code not received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased The Xbox One Ultimate Bundle from the Microsoft Store and did not receive the download code for Forza 5 that was supposed be included.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JeffBitting, Oct 2, 2014.

1. JeffBitting
    JeffBitting Guest

I purchased The Xbox One Ultimate Bundle from the Microsoft Store and did not receive the download code for Forza 5 that was supposed be included. Called the Microsoft Store support number THREE times and have not gotten anywhere. Any assistance would be
    greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

:)

JeffBitting, Oct 2, 2014
  2. BlankBen
    BlankBen Guest
    Missing Forza 5 Promo code

I received an Xbox One and the code for a digital download of Forza 5 was missing. Is there something I need to do to find this code? Thanks!

BlankBen, Oct 2, 2014
  3. Guns_LotsOfGuns, Oct 2, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

The code should have been on a card inside of the box. Have you searched everywhere? If you cannot find it then I'm afraid you will need to continue speaking with the Microsoft Store for assistance with this problem.

onyxishere, Oct 2, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

The code should have been on a card inside of the box. Have you searched everywhere? If you cannot find it then I'm afraid you will need to continue speaking with the Microsoft Store for assistance with this problem.
  6. bakedraggyroo Win User

For those who won an Xbox One from the email promotion, when will you receive it?

yes, what you saw in picture is what you get, You should receive a code sometime today for free download of forza 5. I still haven't received my code, but console is on truck out for delivery today. playing on the day one edition right now.
  7. Svidur7 Win User

Gamepass 12 months Forza Codes

I went through the games with gold page. clicked on the Xbox Game Pass special offer and selected renew now from the page to sign up for 1 year of game pass for $99 and receive Forza 7 and Forza Horizon 3 for free. I did not receive the codes to
    download the Forza games. support told me to post on here.
    Did you receive the Forza Codes?

I bought it on 14-Sep with three friends. They received the codes but not me.
  8. MehDunDew Win User

Why have i not reaseved my warthog code in forza horizon 3

Hello. I didn't receive the Forza horizon 3 halo warthog code on Xbox and I have halo 5 help please!
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Warthog?

Hey guys,

Warthog codes for Forza Horizon 3 will continue to go out weekly in waves to users who have played Halo 5: Guardians or Halo: MCC. If you have not received your Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3, please be sure to hang tight while codes are sent out.

We cannot guarantee which specific send eligible users will be included in, but all eligible users will receive their codes before the release of Forza Horizon 3.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Forza 5 download code not received - Similar Threads - Forza download code

2. i cant download forza horizon 4 error code 0x80073CFB

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download forza horizon 4 error code 0x80073CFB: I need help fixing this problem I just bought the game (Forza horizon 4) and when I start to download it stops after seconds and this massage appears (Reporting this problem will help us...
  3. Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...: Hi, I've recently been having trouble connecting online to Forza Horizon 4. Therefore after trying so many things I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game. However when I tried to reinstall,...
  4. Gamepass renewal : download code for forza horizon 3 deleted after 30 days, can it be resent ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass renewal : download code for forza horizon 3 deleted after 30 days, can it be resent ?: i renewed my Gamepass for a year on sep 27th. I received game codes for Forza (7 & horizon 3). I redeemed the Forza 7 code straight away, but the message has been automatically deleted by xbox...
  5. Lost Forza Horizon 3 warthog download code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Forza Horizon 3 warthog download code: Hi, I received the Warthog download code for Forza Horizon 3 several months ago, but I never redeemed it because I did not have the game yet. I finally got the game for Christmas, but the download...
  6. Can not download the game forza 7 "Code : 0x803FB107"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not download the game forza 7 "Code : 0x803FB107": Hello I bought a key forza 7 that I activated on the microsoft store but impossible to download the game We already tried to help me here but nothing...
  7. Forza horizon 1 rally pack downloadable code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 1 rally pack downloadable code: My son purchased the Forza Horizon 1 rally pack code from Game Stop today. He followed the instructions to download it on his Xbox 360. He entered the code and it began downloading. From what I...
  8. Redeemed Code for Forza Horizon 3 But Download Hasn't Appeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Code for Forza Horizon 3 But Download Hasn't Appeared: So basically I bought Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition on amazon a couple hours ago for Xbox and windows 10. I don't have an Xbox One so I downloaded the game for PC specifically. I got my code to...
  9. Download code missing from Forza horizon 3 bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download code missing from Forza horizon 3 bundle: Hi. We got the Xbox One S with Forza horizon 3 bundle from Argos, for our kids for Christmas. However, despite pulling the box apart numerous times, and checking every scrap of paper that came out...
  10. Code : 0x80070057 | impossible to download forza 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code : 0x80070057 | impossible to download forza 7: Code : 0x80070057 I bought there already several weeks forza 7 game that I activated by a key but impossible to download the game. I tried through several windows and other forums but it did not...