Forza 5 Game code missing

Discus and support Forza 5 Game code missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, didn't know where to put it. I just purchased an XBOX One from walmart. it's the Titanfall edition and located on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by therealshakur, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Forza 5 Game code missing

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, didn't know where to put it.

I just purchased an XBOX One from walmart. it's the Titanfall edition and located on the front of the box is a sticker that mentions a free digital copy of Forza 5 as well as TitanFall. when I opened the box all that was inside was a TitanFall digital download
    code (thought it included the box copy but not a big deal). I looked everywhere and of course no copy of Forza, no code, not anything even related to forza. I also thought it was odd and asked the store clerk as it was the only console with this label on the
    front of the box and she assured me it was in there so I took he word for it which proly wasnt smart on my part.

so I guess the first question is... is forza 5 supposed to come with the titanfall bundle ?

and 2.. if it does come with the titanfall bundle, how do I go about getting this code ?

not sure if this makes a difference but I live in Canada.

:)

therealshakur, Jun 5, 2014
  2. BlankBen
    BlankBen Guest
    Missing Forza 5 Promo code

I received an Xbox One and the code for a digital download of Forza 5 was missing. Is there something I need to do to find this code? Thanks!

BlankBen, Jun 5, 2014
  3. I R Baboon o
    I R Baboon o Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 warthog code

I have played both Halo MCC and halo 5 but have not recieved the warthog code, I have already recieved and installed Forza horizon 3 but am missing the code

I R Baboon o, Jun 5, 2014
  4. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest

As far as I'm aware the Titanfall bundle doesn't include a digital code for Forza in the box. I would suggest speaking with the retailer you purchased it from discussing the deal advertised.

Normally if there are games included they are physical copy but it depends.

sniffles x, Jun 6, 2014
  5. sniffles x Win User

As far as I'm aware the Titanfall bundle doesn't include a digital code for Forza in the box. I would suggest speaking with the retailer you purchased it from discussing the deal advertised.

Normally if there are games included they are physical copy but it depends.
  6. CDMA ss Win User

Which Launch Game Are You Getting

If I really have to jump ship, Forza 5 will be the only game that I missed.
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there a gir4ffe!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  8. Jason1967 Win User

I have the same issue, and the retailer (Game) is uncontactable
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

You should contact the retailer you purchased the console from
Thema:

1. Forza 5 Game code missing - Similar Threads - Forza Game code

2. Problem game code Forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem game code Forza: Hello, I bought a xbox one x pack forza horizon 4 and motorsport 7. I entered the two codes one after the other. Only the game Forza horizon appears and Motorsport does not appear anywhere. When I...
  3. XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent: Hi , I bought XBOX ONEX 1TB with Forza Bundle from Costco. I was able to use the XBox Game Pass code for 2 weeks that came with the XBOX. However, I'm not able to find any code for Forza and I'm...
  4. A year of Xbox Game Pass and Forza codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A year of Xbox Game Pass and Forza codes: Hello, On September 13 I purchased 12 months of Game Pass, but never received codes for FH3 and FM7. During Microsoft online chat I was told to post on Xbox Forums and then support member will...
  5. Codes for Forza games for 12 month game pass not arrived.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Codes for Forza games for 12 month game pass not arrived.: Purchased the 12 month game pass for the two Forza games, the time frame they were promised within has passed and we have not yet recieved the codes. Contacted support, who referred us here....
  6. Never received Forza 7 and Forza Horizon 3 digital codes after purchasing 1 year Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Forza 7 and Forza Horizon 3 digital codes after purchasing 1 year Game Pass: I purchased the 1 year Game Pass and it was supposed to come with Forza 7 and Forza Horizon 3. So far have not received the digital codes for the games. Talked with Support and they could not the...
  7. Game Pass renewal promotion - Didn't get the codes for the Forza games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass renewal promotion - Didn't get the codes for the Forza games: Hi, I did the renewal for my Game Pass subscription and I still didn't get the codes for the free Forza games. It's been two weeks now and I was told in the chat that I should ask for them here....
  8. Purchased Game Pass deal with Forza Games, and still no game codes after 10-11 days.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Game Pass deal with Forza Games, and still no game codes after 10-11 days.: Hello! I purchased Game Pass deal with Forza Games, and still no games after 10-11 days. A friend of mine bought this deal 9-10 days ago and got the Forza 7 and Forza Horison 3 codes after 3-4...
  9. Can not download the game forza 7 "Code : 0x803FB107"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not download the game forza 7 "Code : 0x803FB107": Hello I bought a key forza 7 that I activated on the microsoft store but impossible to download the game We already tried to help me here but nothing...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 Redeem Code - Not Showing Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Redeem Code - Not Showing Game: I just bought an Xbox One S which came with a free game (Forza Horizon 3 + Hot Wheels Expansion Pack) After setting the console up I proceeded to enter my code into the Redeem code section of the...