Forza 5 Game Save Lost

Discus and support Forza 5 Game Save Lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While starting Forza 5 yesterday I received an error while sync'ing my game save. I didn't capture the error code, however once I closed the error the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ellery, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Ellery
    Ellery Guest

Forza 5 Game Save Lost

While starting Forza 5 yesterday I received an error while sync'ing my game save. I didn't capture the error code, however once I closed the error the title restarted and I lost my game save. This puts me back into lvl 1 driver with an empty garage. I
    have several hours of gameplay (lvl 120 driver, large garage, DLC, custom tunes, etc.).

Is there any way to restore an older game save?

Thanks.

:)

Ellery, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    forza horizon 2 game save issue on cloud

Chances are you've lost your original save.

For some reason the Forza games can have an issue syncing your saves on the cloud servers.It is rare but it does happen.

It'll get to 99% & fail to sync.

When you try again it will give you the option of 2 saves,if you pick the newer save it will over write your old save & start you from the beginning.

Had this myself on Forza 5 & lost 200 hours of gameplay etc.

Daft Badger, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    lost data will syncing

It is something that seems to happen with the Forza games.

I lost my Forza 5 save exactly the same way,over 200 hours worth of gameplay gone.

It has been reported but nothing seems to of been done yet.

Daft Badger, Jan 28, 2014
  4. Daft Badger Win User

lost data will syncing

It is something that seems to happen with the Forza games.

I lost my Forza 5 save exactly the same way,over 200 hours worth of gameplay gone.

It has been reported but nothing seems to of been done yet.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

forza horizon 2 game save issue on cloud

Chances are you've lost your original save.

For some reason the Forza games can have an issue syncing your saves on the cloud servers.It is rare but it does happen.

It'll get to 99% & fail to sync.

When you try again it will give you the option of 2 saves,if you pick the newer save it will over write your old save & start you from the beginning.

Had this myself on Forza 5 & lost 200 hours of gameplay etc.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Forza 6 game save LOST (cloud)

Unfortunately not.

I went through the same thing on Forza 5,lost 200+ hours,cars,money etc.

Don't know why but it seems to be an issue with the Forza games on xbox one.

If it happens again & says "failed to sync data",try again & it should work or you'll be given the option of 2 saves,pick the older save.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Forza Horizon 2 Lost save

Your save is gone i'm afraid.

For some reason Forza 5/Horizon 2 sometimes have an issue syncing with the cloud server,will get to 99% & fail.

If you had tried to sync it again it would of synced properly or given you the option to use an older save.

I feel your pain,i lost a save with about 150 hours worth of gameplay on Forza 5
  8. Daft Badger Win User

FORZA HORIZON 2 MEMORY IS ***!?!

Not sure why but it is a rare problem with the Forza games.

Sometimes your cloud save will not sync up properly & you need to sync it again if the first time fails.

Unfortunately if you've started the game & it's reset your career etc. then there's nothing you can do to get your old save back.

Had this myself with Forza 5,lost over 200 hours of gameplay,money,cars etc.
Thema:

Forza 5 Game Save Lost

1. Forza 5 Game Save Lost - Similar Threads - Forza Game Save

2. Forza 4 Game Auto Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 Game Auto Save: Forza 4 Game Auto Save has this error. When I connect the game the next day, I save the play a few hours ago. And the storage of the content appears to be failing....
  3. I have forza on gamepass if I buy the game will my progress save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have forza on gamepass if I buy the game will my progress save: If anyone knows plz let me know 2081288a-9a89-4a5b-b8a3-7ca41bde9d3f
  4. Is it possible to restore the last game save in Forza Horizon 4 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to restore the last game save in Forza Horizon 4 PC: Playing the game I fell under the map I tried to reset the position of the vehicle but the game hanged so I left it after running again every time I tried to load the save, the game is crashing...
  5. Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x: I just transferred my forza horizon 3 to xbox one x from xbox one and somehow it didnt load my old saved data Is there a way to get it back. Talk to support chat and the said to create a fourm to...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 save games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 save games: So i had bought xbox one fh4 bundle and i was close to completing it, then my little brother installed it on PC and after i logged in my xbox the game save was that of his, not mine. I was...
  7. Forza Horzizon 4 Save Game Overwritten ( I think ) on Xbox Cloud after windows update rollback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horzizon 4 Save Game Overwritten ( I think ) on Xbox Cloud after windows update rollback: On 28/12/2018. Last month, day 28, I got the last Windows Update version 1809 build 17763 or something like that, since then I started having issues with my sound and issues with Forza Horizon 4,...
  8. Location of game saved forza 7 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Location of game saved forza 7 on PC: I would like to know in which folder is the saved game of Forza 7 located on the PC platform? Thanks for the help! a076ece7-11d6-4472-abf7-1dfa1ea4e2f3
  9. Unable to save the game progres on forza hurizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to save the game progres on forza hurizon 4: i have the full game but i am unabel to save my game progres. is there a proper way of saving the game or is there someting im missing i have it on pc 0e23f542-823c-41af-af1a-35b7a51b1d76
  10. Save Game Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save Game Forza Motorsport 7: Hello, My save game Forza Motorsport 7 is simply gone. Game started from scratch. How recovered the same, since you know the game of the game is online with Microsoft?...