Forza 5 issues. Any Help?

Discus and support Forza 5 issues. Any Help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got my Xbox One with the AC Unity bundle. I got on and I had Forza 5 on the Xbox waiting for me; I never bought it. I installed it but it never... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zj127, Dec 27, 2014.

1. zj127
    zj127 Guest

I got my Xbox One with the AC Unity bundle. I got on and I had Forza 5 on the Xbox waiting for me; I never bought it. I installed it but it never finished. I uninstalled it and went into the store, and now it says "bundle only" and I can't reinstall it.

:)

zj127, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Trippinout
    Trippinout Guest
    Forza 5. Where's my menu??

Any one else having issues finding the Forza 5 menus?

My youngest wanted to play 2 player with me on Forza 5 Day One Edit' and we were not able to find the menu's. We spent about 2 hours trying every option and nada.

Anyone have ideas?

Trippinout, Dec 27, 2014
  3. ChrisDillow
    ChrisDillow Guest
    Forza 5 sound issues

I think the sound you are hearing is the car actually producing a burst of flames from the exhaust while you are down shifting, I had noticed this early on and realized it does not happen with cars that have lower HP. Hope this helps.

ChrisDillow, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Dazza Pak Win User

Battlefield 4 Update cannot be found or started

No issues with BF4 for me, but is happening with Forza 5. Maybe something to do with DLC? I dont have any BF4 DLC but have Forza Season Pass... Might try AC4, if that doesnt work, im blaming DLC's
  5. Popogeejoe Win User

can't connect to Titanfall help :((

Titanfall and Forza 5 multiplayer.....issues are being worked on
  6. peshin8or Win User

Game not installing

i have the same issue with forza 5 and rival.
  7. Leo Atrox Win User

Requires login even when playing from disk ? - what about no connection ?

My understanding is that Forza 5 takes advantage of some cloud-based graphics rendering and race hosting on Azure servers, so an Internet connection may be required for Forza 5. As far as I know, Forza 5 is currently the only Xbox One game that is using
    any cloud rendering.
  8. Merlin4421 Win User

Forza 5 ships unplayable.

Thema:

1. Forza 5 issues. Any Help? - Similar Threads - Forza issues Help

2. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue): I did every step that is around somewhere on the internet and I cant get the teredo and connection blocked error to go away. The teredo message was gone for a few hours like two days ago but it...
  3. forza motorsport 6 graphics issue/game won't open

in XBoX on Windows
    forza motorsport 6 graphics issue/game won't open: I recently downloaded and installed Forza Motorosport 6 I get an error code when I open the game on pc AP501 This means that your system’s video card doesn’t support DirectX 12. To resolve...
  4. [PC] Forza Horizon 4 keyboard issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC] Forza Horizon 4 keyboard issue: Hi, Ive been playing forza 4 for about a month now and i sometimes have the problem that when i steer with the keyboard its very direct way too direct. At first a simple restart would make it...
  5. Forza horizon 4 issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 issue: When I bought my XBOX ONE X at xmas 2019 in the U.K it came with FORZA 4 and a game pass I downloaded the game with the voucher code played it a bit then decided to use the game pass but now that...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 açılmama sorunu[Forza Horizon 4 not opening issue]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 açılmama sorunu[Forza Horizon 4 not opening issue]: Forza Horizon 4 son güncellemeden sonra açılmıyor ve hata veriyor büyük ihtimal dosya doğrulamam gerek fakat böyle bir seçenek yok [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 does not open after the last...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 issues: I have the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition and there are three maybe four or five DLC cars that say I purchased them but they don’t show up in my car garage. Is there a way to resolve this....
  8. Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen: Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen 004889a5-5868-41b8-876d-c189c2bafe18
  9. Game: Forza Horizon 4 with Ultimate Edition addons ( Help me fix this issue ) PC user

in XBoX on Windows
    Game: Forza Horizon 4 with Ultimate Edition addons ( Help me fix this issue ) PC user: I was lost my save game after restarting PC and when I launched game, then after loading Xbox Live launched data downloading, But I waited all night and still 0% downloaded data By the way I...
  10. Please help, Controller RT Button Issue playing Forza 4, no Gas for acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, Controller RT Button Issue playing Forza 4, no Gas for acceleration: Please help, Controller RT Button Issue playing Forza 4, When I log in as Profile A: the RT Button works as fine to accelerate Gas, Profile B: the RT Button changes gears and cannot start the game...