Forza 5 reinstalling after EVERY RACE?

Discus and support Forza 5 reinstalling after EVERY RACE? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the game worked fine until today, however after every race it goes back to a 30 minute install. It says I can continue playing (but cant) It wont let... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JAGUAR1969, Jan 28, 2014.

1. JAGUAR1969
    JAGUAR1969 Guest

the game worked fine until today, however after every race it goes back to a 30 minute install. It says I can continue playing (but cant) It wont let me play in events I've already done (this item has not been installed yet)

:)

JAGUAR1969, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Purchased DLC Missing From FORZA 5

Hi there.

I purchased individual cars on Forza 5. After reinstalling said DLC it's not registering on my Xbox One that I have indeed purchased them. It was working straight after the install, but in 24 hours it has ceased working. Any help would be appreciated.

StimJunkie2910, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Lunchyyy
    Lunchyyy Guest
    Reinstalling Halo 5 Forge after Windows reinstall

I have reinstalled windows on my PC and already have Halo 5: Forge downloaded on my PC. I can actually navigate to the folder it is installed to. When I go to the app store to try to reinstall it, the store begins to download the whole game over again. Is
    there a way to simply point the app store to the install location and have it recognise the game? I have already tried the suggestions listed on Microsoft support here & here as
    well as asking the official 343 support forums with no answers. The actual Microsoft forums are a joke too and they just pointed me back here so here I am.

I have tried installing other apps although not games and same thing, appstore forces me to redownload.

The game is installed to my D: drive D:\WindowsApps. I cant select my D: drive as the storage location for new windows apps without having to delete the current apps that are on that drive. What kind of a design flaw is this???

Will moving the app to an external harddrive, then changing the the install location and moving it over back once its changed work?

Lunchyyy, Jan 28, 2014
  4. JAGUAR1969
    JAGUAR1969 Guest

deleted the game and re installed, working fine now but it better not happen again Microsoft..

JAGUAR1969, Jan 28, 2014
  5. JAGUAR1969 Win User

deleted the game and re installed, working fine now but it better not happen again Microsoft..
  6. snakegtpr66 Win User

Xbox One light constantly flashing on console after turning off

I have the same with Forza 5. uninstall/reinstall...and the same problem.
  7. VASANTH KUMAR S M Win User

XBOX ONE - Am getting frequent updates on games - each saying approx 5 GB

Hi All,

I updated the game (Forza Motorsport 5), it was approx 5GB and also played it on the same day after updating. Then after 2 days I wanted to play same game (Forza Motorsport 5) that was updated but I got prompt saying "This game or app needs to be updated".

This is occurring for every game and not just FM5
  8. Mr Polizi Win User

Forza 5 doesn't start

Try to delete Forza Motorsport 5 and reinstall back and ssee if that works for you.
  9. BIGJUICYSTEAKS Win User

Forza Motorsport 5 error

Same thing is happening to me. After 5 hours of working with xbox support and getting nowhere, I'm assuming it's a problem with the forza servers.

I've reinstalled the game offline and done all the normal crap to no avail.
Thema:

1. Forza 5 reinstalling after EVERY RACE? - Similar Threads - Forza reinstalling EVERY

2. Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game??: I had bought the game awhile back on pc and I bought a new pc recently, but now it is saying I never bought the game but all the in app purchases I have bought and I am not looking to pay another...
  3. QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S: Hi everyone!! I'm Samuel Correa, enthusiast of virtual automobilism and a new member of the Forza Community. Recently I bought the DLC's and the Forza Motorsport 6 game at the Xbox Store. The...
  4. Forza horizon 4 features playing it with gamepass download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 features playing it with gamepass download: Good evening, A friend of mine downloaded forza horizon 4 with his gamepass however it does not allow him to use the horizon life online feature. Is it locked because it is a free version or...
  5. Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code: Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code I have had the game since it came out I didn't get my code I need for the car can u please give me a code for the car please...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Treasure Island Map Add-On (Not Unlocking Treasure Chests)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Treasure Island Map Add-On (Not Unlocking Treasure Chests): So I purchased the Treasure Map Add-On for FH 4 thinking the purchase would reveal all of the treasure chests without actually completing the challenges to unlock each treasure clue... WELL, that...
  7. Lost my profile after reinstalling forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my profile after reinstalling forza horizon 4: After i format my pc, i reinstalled fh4 and log in with my email that i bought the game, they forced me to create a new gamertag, and the gamertag that i played before just gone forever. why is...
  8. trying to reinstall forza 3 on new computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to reinstall forza 3 on new computer: iv recently upgraded my computer and cant seem to find a page to reinstall my purchaded forza 3 horizon game roughly $170au all up with purchased extra content... severely disappointed with the...
  9. Reinstall Windows 10 and Install Forza 7 and the car i buy Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstall Windows 10 and Install Forza 7 and the car i buy Gone: Hi , i reinstall Windows 10 ( Format ) and install Forza 7 again via Store, my progress is gone. The cars I bought disappeared Can you help me Thanks Best Regards Ricardo M...
  10. reinstalled win 10, but forza horizon 3 isnt listed in ''my games''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reinstalled win 10, but forza horizon 3 isnt listed in ''my games'': read the title i logged in with the same account, i can even see my achievements 3044f2a5-1b59-44bc-86cf-1bc020cd27c4