forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.

Discus and support forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I went to buy it and it glitched or something. I was not able to download it like my brother did I was trying but for some reason it only downloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JeremyLane, Sep 5, 2019.

1. JeremyLane
    JeremyLane Guest

I went to buy it and it glitched or something. I was not able to download it like my brother did I was trying but for some reason it only downloaded part of the game DLC and don't know what happen. I would really appreciate It if you can reset the promotion
    for a few more days. thanks

:)

JeremyLane, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

i was not able to finish talking and asking questions. that is what this form is for right.
    The forum is for questions and discussions; however, it's not meant for making the same or similar topics.

"27) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please
    private message the applicable moderator."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...idelines/d5108514-749c-490e-8e46-080259b8f0a5
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Forza Motorsport 6 was available through the Games with Gold program last month. Most likely because the game is being delisted due to licensing. Anyways, the DLC was also on sale for $5, which was also likely because of the inevitable delisting.

It looks like that sale was only available for a couple days.

"The
    Forza Motorsport 6 Complete Add-Ons Collection
    is currently available at a 95% discount. If you're in the US, that takes the price down from $99.99 to just $4.99, but the same discount is available in all other regions as well. This discount will be available
    for the next 4 days, so if you're interested, get on it fast. It bundles together every single piece of DLC available for the game, including every single car, track and career mode that was released post-launch."

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/forza-motorsport-6-is-free-on-games-with-gold-and-/1100-6469104/

https://www.destructoid.com/forza-motorsport-6-to-be-delisted-next-month-564067.phtml
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I think with here not is the place to you make that solicitation, Try go in http://support.xbox.com but i think with you need wait until the next promotion
  6. JeremyLane Win User

so your telling me that im screwed and wont be able to get something that was a glitch right.
Thema:

1. forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted. - Similar Threads - forza full DLC

2. forza horizon 4 Game mesh ergonomics I want a solution

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 Game mesh ergonomics I want a solution: forza horizon 4 Game mesh ergonomics I want a solution 7238c6ac-2607-4e5c-846a-62312f7b46fd
  3. Forza horizon 4 édition standard Probléme au lancement du jeu [Translation - Forza horizon...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 édition standard Probléme au lancement du jeu [Translation - Forza horizon...: Bonjour j'ai un souci j'ai pris le Game Pass sur windows 10 j'ai installer Forza Horizon 4 édition standard et quand je le lance et que je veux jouer il me met comme erreur : échec du chargement :...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 repeated issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 repeated issues: So this issue has happened for most of my play time of Forza - this isn’t a new thing. This is the first time it has severely affected me however. Whenever I play Forza, I pretty much always end...
  5. FORZA HORIZON4が起動しなくなった [Translate] FORZA HORIZON4 no longer starts

in XBoX on Windows
    FORZA HORIZON4が起動しなくなった [Translate] FORZA HORIZON4 no longer starts: windowsの方で質問をしたのですが、こちらで聞いた方が良いのではないかというアドバイスを いたので、内容は同じになってしまいますがこちらにも投稿させていた きます 何か問題やマナー違反がありましたら申し訳ありません 2週間ほど前から突然FH4が起動できなくなりました 最初に表示されるウィンドウは出るのですが、その後音もなくウィンドウが閉じられ、何度起動しようとしても同じです...
  6. Need to completely delete Forza but I can't.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to completely delete Forza but I can't.: So I'm using the Xbox Beta App and I was trying to download forza, which hasn't been working as the downalod keeps reseting when my PC power cycles. But that's not the issue I have. This time it...
  7. forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.: See here is the thing i paid for it and it started to download and then it stopped something happed i dont know what happen but im just trying to get it because of some sort of glitch that accrued...
  8. Choose One Full Game Download (Forza 6) - referred by Xbox Customer Support Rep.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Choose One Full Game Download (Forza 6) - referred by Xbox Customer Support Rep.: Hello, I recently purchased a brand- new Xbox One in store at a licensed distributor of Microsoft (Best Buy). Along with the system came 3 redeemable code cards. One for a 14 day xbox live gold...
  9. Please check for error or cheating, Forza 5, Longbeach Full Curcuit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please check for error or cheating, Forza 5, Longbeach Full Curcuit: Please see the Leaderboard for Forza 5, Long Beach Full Circuit. The #1 person ( [Mod Removed] ) shows up having run this race in 13 seconds. It is impossible. Further, it is incredulous that...
  10. forza 4 full game download ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza 4 full game download ?: Is there a full game download for forza 4 I don't really wanna get a disc there not in very good condition 92705022-c775-4833-83e5-15a0e0ad0893