Forza 6 offer

Discus and support Forza 6 offer in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; didnt get Dom's Charger for Forza 6 for ordering movies on 8/26/2015 9dc068b4-d4b6-4ae1-84d0-a93f5beb374f Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AgonisingHydra, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Forza 6 offer

didnt get Dom's Charger for Forza 6 for ordering movies on 8/26/2015

:)

AgonisingHydra, Nov 19, 2015
  2. Quatre47
    Quatre47 Guest
    GS is giving $140 for OG Xbox One...I think I'm gonna upgrade to X

Looks like they are offering 150 for Forza 6 edition xbox one.....still dont think I can bring myself to part with it..

Quatre47, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    The Xbox Lobby Regular's GOTY 2015 - Finals!

Settled with forza. Fucking close with halo, but out of the box forza just offered more. Had halo had like 6+ Warzone maps I'd still be deciding now, but forzas range of cars and tracks tipped it over.

Stray2615, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Forza 6 offer

Hey there AgonisingHydra!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 20, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Forza 6 offer

Hey there AgonisingHydra!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. UnrealIncognito Win User

Forza 6 Direct feed gameplay.

I'm honestly not getting it Rippen, it just doesn't excite me or grab my attention with what it's offering from my point of view other racing games over the last year have offered to me something more than what Forza 6 is. I think it'll be a great game but
    I will skip it this time and hope that Forza 7 in two years brings what I wanted to see in Forza 6.
  7. XBLRewards3 Win User

Did not get reward points for pre-ordering Forza Motorsport 6 or 7, nor virtual keys for FM7

Hi GDane. There was no offer that awarded for pre-ordering Forza 6. Credits for pre-ordering Forza 7 are only awarded if it was pre-ordered or purchased during the offer period. Since your pre-order was made in June, it does not qualify for the Credits.
    We are looking into the keys for your pre-order. Hang tight for those.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Forza 6 DLC

Hey UnsayingElm174,

Where did you purchase the Forza 6 Xbox One bundle? All of the content should be included within the bundle, but if there are additional pieces of DLC that a retailer offered, you will want to get in contact with the retailer you purchased from. We do not
    have any Forza 6 DLC codes to provide through this forum.
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Forza 6/ Fast 7 Special Offer

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
Thema:

Forza 6 offer

1. Forza 6 offer - Similar Threads - Forza offer

2. Wished Forza Horizon 4: future versions also offering international versions or options for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wished Forza Horizon 4: future versions also offering international versions or options for...: Wished Forza Horizon 4: future versions also offering international versions or options for right traffic Till now, the simulation Forza Horizon 4 is only on English roads, where left traffic is....
  3. My forza 4 and 7 offer with game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My forza 4 and 7 offer with game pass: I upgraded game pass to a 1 year subscription and still have not received Forza 3 and Forza 7 like the deal offered reference number is 1443478161 153ac466-23a7-4342-972b-b6760522157a
  4. September 2018 GamePass Free Forza 7 offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    September 2018 GamePass Free Forza 7 offer: I know that there's a related question on the forums about this, but my question is slightly different. I purchased the special XBox One X/GamePass/Gold bundle earlier this month. Am I also...
  5. Game Pass offer with Forza 7 & Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass offer with Forza 7 & Forza Horizon 3: Hi! I've just followed the special offer menus from my XB1 dashboard and renewed my Game Pass, but there's no sign of the free Forza games that were supposed to come with it. How do I get the...
  6. Never received $10 gift code for Forza Horizon 3 Pre-order offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received $10 gift code for Forza Horizon 3 Pre-order offer: Hello, I was told by the microsoft online chat help to post here regarding my issue with not receiving my $10 Microsoft Store Gift Code that was bundled with my Forza Horizon 3 order. I have...
  7. Forza 6/ Fast 7 Special Offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza 6/ Fast 7 Special Offer: Hello all! I hope that whenever you or y'all or everyone reads this that your having a simply fantastic day! To start off, I simply purchased Fast 7 For the Xbox One Movies & TV app. I...
  8. Forza horizon 2 code not received after "Gamescore offer"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza horizon 2 code not received after "Gamescore offer": Hello, I bought my Xbox One during the "Gamerscore offer" with a code provided by a friend of mine. It was a promotion were you could convert your gamerscore into euros and give it a friend to...
  9. Gamerscore Offer : Code for Forza Horizon 2 not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamerscore Offer : Code for Forza Horizon 2 not received: Hello, I didn't receive my code for Forza Horizon 2, I live in France and i give my code to a friend. Can you help me please ? My GamerTag : Forza Motorsport 2 Gamerscore Offer - code : I...
  10. Gamerscore Offer : Code for Forza Horizon 2 and GoW Ultimate Edition not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamerscore Offer : Code for Forza Horizon 2 and GoW Ultimate Edition not received: Hello, I didn't receive my code for Forza Horizon 2 and my code for Gears of War Ultimate Edition, i both participate to the Gamerscore Offer il France and i give both of my codes to two of my...