Forza 7 disconnecting

Discus and support Forza 7 disconnecting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having problems playing forza 7 i keep getting disconnected its not my internet is this a server issue or bad losers please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AgingCylinder21, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Forza 7 disconnecting

Is anyone else having problems playing forza 7 i keep getting disconnected its not my internet is this a server issue or bad losers please help

:)

AgingCylinder21, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Forza 7 disconnecting

Try see if the NAT from your Network is Open
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Forza 7 disconnecting

Hi there
    AgingCylinder21

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox Forums support. I understand there is an issue with your Forza 7 disconnecting from the internet. If you're only having problems with this one particular game.. I would recommend trying the following troubleshooting article:

UNINSTALL / REINSTALL XBOX GAME

Once you've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, let us know if the problem continues..

Give this a try and let us know the results. Good luck!

Felix
    Xbox forums support
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

FORZA 7, Multiplayer, glitchy, 7+, disconnects

5. LegendDolby1986 Win User

there is currently issues:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status?icid=furl_status
  6. choppyseize Win User

How many people are using the same internet in your household? Do you have multiple people streaming or downloading things at the same time ?
Thema:

Forza 7 disconnecting

1. Forza 7 disconnecting - Similar Threads - Forza disconnecting

2. Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected": I get this message when Forza Horizon 4 tries to update. "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected Error Code: 0x80070015" It does not affect the 2 other games I have...
  3. [Win10] Keep disconnecting from Forza Horizon 4 after a few minutes. I've tried countless...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Win10] Keep disconnecting from Forza Horizon 4 after a few minutes. I've tried countless...: Greetings. I can't stress the amount of frustration I'm having trying to deal with this. I've been trying to play FH4 online and I keep disconnecting before I even get to do something. I check...
  4. FORZA 7 - Disgusted - Overwhelmed servers? Constant DISCONNECTS

in XBoX on Consoles
    FORZA 7 - Disgusted - Overwhelmed servers? Constant DISCONNECTS: I'm disgusted with Microsoft, Xbox, and the FORZA 7 crew! Regarding FORZA 7 - I have extreme frustration with the constant "DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER" messages. Nothing is more infuriating than...
  5. FORZA 7, Multiplayer, glitchy, 7+, disconnects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA 7, Multiplayer, glitchy, 7+, disconnects: 1. When starting Multiplayer, and try to get into the first teir of the racing lobby, 3 of 5 times I get disconnected. 2. When I do get into miltiplayer, finally then into Princples of Speed......
  6. Forza Horizon 3- XBox Controller disconnects.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3- XBox Controller disconnects.: Hello, I bought a new XBox Wireless Controller a few weeks ago. Everything worked fine ´till my little brother tried to use it. I don´t know what he did but since that my controller disconnects...
  7. Disconnected from live by Forza Horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected from live by Forza Horizon: Good afternoon, I played Forza Horizon a long time ago by xbox360 and I never had problems, 2 days ago when I click on multiplayers the forza horizon disconnects me from live and I can not play...
  8. disconnecting from forza horizon 3 online mode all the time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disconnecting from forza horizon 3 online mode all the time.: Can anyone help me ..? I have got a problem with forza horizon 3. i am playing it now for around 1 week. I love to play the game online with my friends but everytime i am in the online mode in...
  9. Forza 6 disconnected from lobby disconnected from server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 6 disconnected from lobby disconnected from server: While trying to race in multiplayer I have trouble entering multiplayer as I am disconnected from server. I have to restore my console to default when this happens and then I can play for awhile...
  10. Why am I disconnected from server over 90% of the time with Forza/Xbox OneX?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I disconnected from server over 90% of the time with Forza/Xbox OneX?: I have 100/10 speed, 24 latency, 1480 MTU and zero packet loss. And yet when I go home right now for lunch and try to do multiplayer, I can all but guarantee I will get "disconnected from server"...