Forza 7 Low Framerate issue

Discus and support Forza 7 Low Framerate issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I just downloaded Forza 7 onto my PC recently though Game Pass and I believe I have an issue with my account that is bricking my game. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dckovach, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Dckovach
    Dckovach Guest

Hello all,

I just downloaded Forza 7 onto my PC recently though Game Pass and I believe I have an issue with my account that is bricking my game. The loading screen comes up just fine, but when my profile logs in, the framerates drop down to 2 FPS and stay there. If I Alt-Tab out of the program and come back in, the framerates are normal for a couple of seconds, but then it goes back to being unplayable. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times now, but I have the same issue each time. I have the latest GPU drivers and I believe my specs should not be giving me this issue.

Specs:

1080P (widescreen)

i5-9600k

RX580 @ 8gb VRAM

16 GB RAM

1 TB Evo 970 SSD

:)

Dckovach, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

FRAMERATE LOW!

Changing the display settings won't help I'm afraid as the system isn't like a PC. If a game is designed to run at 720p, it will run at that resolution, changing to 480p just downscales the image, the game itself will continue to run at 720p internally.
    Same holds true at 1080p.

Is this the only game you are having issues with?

What happens if you try a different save point, does it have a slow frame-rate then?

Like many of Bethesda's games, Skryrim is prone to bugs, some of which may cause the game to slow down. I don't own Skyrim, but I have experienced similar issues with Oblivion and Fallout 3. The best thing to is try another save game. It's always a good
    idea to create a few saves on these games to help prevent these bugs.
  3. SonyPS3Sucks Win User

FRAMERATE LOW!

Hi there, I'm not sure if lowering the HD 1080P will solve this. One step lower 1080i or 720P which is also consider HD too. That will just show graphical terms quality decrease (depending on TV)... But for the frame-rate issue, Is it by chance that your
    friend has his/her Skyrim installed to the Hard Drive of the 360 and yours might be running off the disk continuously?
  4. Violin Spider Win User

FRAMERATE LOW!

It depends on how many hz your tv has got. The best is 200hz, but for gaming you need only 60hz.
  5. TROLL OF HORROR Win User

Where is the promised performance update for Titanfall?

^^What I basically said, forced to accept low res but I don't accept constant tearing and framerate issues in a game where smoothness should be priority.
  6. DeoGame99 Win User

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

I enjoyed it at first but the polish fell off a cliff in the latter half. Ships disappearing, pp in everywhere, crashing, framerate as low as 7 frames per second. Kinda regret buying it in this condition and am at the final boss now. Once I beat the game
    I'll probably trade in for RE2 or Skyrim.
Thema:

1. Forza 7 Low Framerate issue - Similar Threads - Forza Low Framerate

2. Forza Horizon 4 "Profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 "Profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment": Hi everybody, I got a new Xbox Series S in the past days, and I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 (who I already had on my PC). The game is running smoothly but I've got this error when I try to connect...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 unable to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 unable to join: Hello, I have an issue with Forza Horizon 4 and I cannot join to a session. I port forwarded my IP address with those ports : TCP: 3074,27015-27030,27036-27037 UDP:...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 won't get past splash screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 won't get past splash screen: When I open Forza Horizon 4 it shows the splash screen and after a few minutes it crashes. I tried everything but it doesn't get past the splash screen. Any help?...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 % hesaplama hatası

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 % hesaplama hatası: Game Pass aracılığıyla Forza Horizon 4 Standart Edition yüklüyorum. Xbox uygulamasında 42 GB indirme olmasına rağmen %23 yazıyor. İşlem merkezinde ise %49 yazıyor. Ne buna sebep olmuş olabilir?...
  6. Forza horizon 2 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 2 xbox 360: I wanted to get forza horizon 2 on my xbox 360, but then I tried to buy it, what happened is it said I didnt have enough. I also addressed the fact that I have enough for tax. Why is this...
  7. Not able to connect on Forza Horizon Life

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to connect on Forza Horizon Life: I am not able to connect Forza Horizon 4 for online matches. Nothing has worked. I have tried everything on the forums. Nothing seems to work. Sad part is it was working earlier, now it doesn't....
  8. Unable to redeem code for forza horizon 2 day one edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem code for forza horizon 2 day one edition: can anyone help I have a code for forza horizon 2 day one edition witch came with my game when I brought it ( Xbox one edition )every time I enter it I get this error (photo below) dose anyone...
  9. Forza Horizon4 IPSEC:0x00000000

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon4 IPSEC:0x00000000: My multiplayer connection test is successful ,but I got error code “IPSEC:0x00000000”。Can you help me check if this is an account issue? 041127c2-43d6-4821-89f3-b3fe67cec746
  10. forza horizon 4 düşük yayın bant genişliği[forza horizon 4 low broadcast bandwidth]

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 düşük yayın bant genişliği[forza horizon 4 low broadcast bandwidth]: merhabalar öncelikle forza horizon 4 oyunumda aldığım hata düşük yayın bant genişliği sorunu son güncellemeden sonra sürekli olmaya başladı oyuna ilk girdiğimde sıkıntı yok ama 15-20 dk oynayınca...