Forza DX12?

Discus and support Forza DX12? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; cant play Forza as it says FH501 error gpu dosent support dx 12... but ive got a rx6800 and its got dx12 and on the latest drivers. i've played forza... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ginnyb123, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Ginnyb123
    Ginnyb123 Guest

Forza DX12?

cant play Forza as it says FH501 error gpu dosent support dx 12...

but ive got a rx6800 and its got dx12 and on the latest drivers. i've played forza on it before.

whats going on?

:)

Ginnyb123, Jul 25, 2021
  2. SCOOB1ES Win User

SpeedFreaks SFK Driving Clan

Forza! Forza! Forza! :) Just saying :)
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One Day One Edition to come with Forza Motorsport 5

Forza - 2005

Forza 2 - 2007

Forza 3 - 2009

Forza 4 - 2011

Forza Horizon 2012

Forza 5 2013

en.wikipedia.org/.../Forza_Motorsport_(series)

What I seen mentioned now, basically we get Forza 5 in 2013, Forza 6 not before 2015 but there is talk of a next gen Forza Horizon 2 released between Forza 5-6.
  4. MajorTapper Win User

My FM3 to FM4 Paint imports

How do you import from Forza 3 to Forza 4 to get the Forza Faithful Achievment in Forza 4 ?
  5. Epic Louie Win User

Recommendations for a decent car game?

Forza is the best racing imo. Forza 4 and Forza Horizon are great.
  6. luissolid Win User

what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?

Forza 1 is a classic... but for me the best Forza was Forza 7.

Regards!
Thema:

Forza DX12?

1. Forza DX12? - Similar Threads - Forza DX12

2. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...: Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz b04f79a0-bedd-4b15-969d-84dc39a85682
  3. Forza horizon is not working for online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon is not working for online: When i was trying to join a group on forza it didn't alow me . It said i didn't have Xbox live but i did is this a error ??? c418107e-88d5-4681-b66c-4b6aeb3a405a
  4. Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition: Ever since it was delisted from the store, I would like to know if there is an alternate way on buying the Premium Edition of Forza Motorsport 6 Apex? The Spotlight events were expired a long time...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after Splash Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes after Splash Screen: So recently I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 again. After clicking on the icon the splashscreen apears and the game just closes down. I did the normal troubleshooting like reseting and...
  6. [Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through...: Hello, Essentially the title, clear definite answers are really lacking. Steam store claims you will be able to link your xbox account but doesn't explain if you'll be able to import tunes,...
  7. forza horizon 4 dx12

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 dx12: My pc is high end,when i start up my game it says that my graphics card doesnt support dx12 [img] [img] c34600c2-647e-4b88-8025-ad37b20656e6
  8. forza horizon non si avvia,mi dice che serve la DX12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon non si avvia,mi dice che serve la DX12: forza horizon non si avvia,mi dice che serve la DX12 ma la mia scheda video supporta la DX12 quindi come posso risolvere? 1909811d-df3f-4276-9283-e98971c45eb1
  9. forza horizon 3 not working with dx12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 3 not working with dx12: purchased forza horizon 3 will not open saying: graphics card does not support dx12 (code: fh501). yet I have dx12 installed and running other games ------------------ System Information...
  10. gear of war ultimate edition / Forza apex dx12 problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gear of war ultimate edition / Forza apex dx12 problem.: hi, I recently purchased gears of war ultimate edition from the windows store but I can't run the game since it says I need a dx12 card, i have a GTX 560TI that supports dx12 according to dxdiag...