forza error

Discus and support forza error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I tried to reinstall forza but i get this error all the time I tried: 1 Restarting the computer 2 Clearing the cache 3 Fixing and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hipnozer1818, Aug 6, 2022 at 4:33 AM.

1. Hipnozer1818
    Hipnozer1818 Guest

forza error

Hello,

I tried to reinstall forza but i get this error all the time

I tried:

1 Restarting the computer

2 Clearing the cache

3 Fixing and restoring in settings

4 Troubleshooting

and many others - nothing seemed to help. If you know how to solve it. I will be glad.

forza error [​IMG]

forza error [​IMG]

:)

Hipnozer1818, Aug 6, 2022 at 4:33 AM
  2. FarrelChung Win User

my halo is not launching but it shows this error

All my games no error only forza 5 btw forza 4 works fine
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

FH4 PC problem

Hello Franzo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have an issue with an error. This error is strictly related to your profile. This error is a Forza error. Unfortunately, there is no back up of cloud saves. We recommend reaching out to the
    Forza forums for further assistance. If a save file is corrupt there is nearly impossible to recover. Here is a Forza link on the error and with an answer what to do.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...Code-E-47-0-Invalid-Profile--PLEASE-HELP.aspx

As this is a Forza issue I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 without any problems.Only Forza Horizon 5 will have an error.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Por prevención...[Translation-For prevention ...]

Hello Franzo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have an issue with an error. This error is strictly related to your profile. This error is a Forza error. Unfortunately, there is no back up of cloud saves. We recommend reaching
    out to the
    Forza forums
    for further assistance. If a save file is corrupt there is nearly impossible to recover. Here is a Forza link on the error and with an answer what to do.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...Code-E-47-0-Invalid-Profile--PLEASE-HELP.aspx

Thanks,

Brad
  6. HisNameIsJeff Win User

Forza Horizon 4 not working!

Hello no I dont't get any error messages and just with forza because the only xbox game i have is forza!
Thema:

forza error

1. forza error - Similar Threads - forza error

2. Error Code 0x80070005 how i fix that? (Forza Horizon 5) PC Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070005 how i fix that? (Forza Horizon 5) PC Game Pass: Hi, im installing forza horizon 5 but its stopping on 100% and it says error (0x80070005) how can i fix that? (PC Game Pass) 23004d67-3277-4b30-a651-2298b9df654f
  3. Forza Horizon 5 error code 0x8007042b on Windows 11 pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 error code 0x8007042b on Windows 11 pro: Hi could you help me please, I am facing a problem with Forza Horizon 5 it shows the error code (0x8007042b) when launching it, the game was working great before the latest game update,...
  4. Cant update forza horizon 5, shows "Error"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant update forza horizon 5, shows "Error": So i tried to download the most recent update for forza horizon 5, the hot wheels expansion. It came out in three parts, and started downloading when i opened up the game from the desktop, with...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition doesn't work and doesn't install giving an Error 0% message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition doesn't work and doesn't install giving an Error 0% message...: Hi I bought (pre-ordered) Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition for PC when the game came out. I played it for more than a year and got tired of it, now that the DLC came out I wanted to play it again....
  6. Forza Horizon 5 game crashing with error code 0xc0000005

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 game crashing with error code 0xc0000005: I've gone through every possible option to get this game working, other than rolling back to Windows 10. All of the instructions here:...
  7. forza horizon 5 error on game pass on pC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 error on game pass on pC: Error code: (0x8007042b) Something went wrong launching your game. e14686c8-0629-4398-bdee-05ceb28d9e79
  8. Error 0x80070057 when i try to move Forza from my hdd to my ssd.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070057 when i try to move Forza from my hdd to my ssd.: When i try to move Forza from my hdd to my ssd it stops at 100% and says error 0x80070057. I have tried multiple times, same outcome every time. a559306d-53b6-4155-8d20-a026cc8e4396
  9. Error 0x8007045d occours when trying to Open Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x8007045d occours when trying to Open Forza Horizon 5: I was trying to play FH5, when I got this message: Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x8007045d I don't...
  10. Downloading Forza Horizon 5 through game pass but getting an error with the storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading Forza Horizon 5 through game pass but getting an error with the storage: Hello, Some days ago I purchased an Xbox series S, I already had a Series X but I wanted another one for my living room. When I completed the installation and decided to download games I got an...