Forza five gold weekend

Discus and support Forza five gold weekend in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I installed forza 5 from the gold weekend for free. I played it for a week and I had no problems at all .Today I played it for anhour then I used skype... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ArVos Crusader, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Forza five gold weekend

I installed forza 5 from the gold weekend for free. I played it for a week and I had no problems at all .Today I played it for anhour then I used skype 5 minutes later I tryed to play it again but it didn't let me play it sayd that I have to buy the game
    . It shows the option to unisttall it when I go to settings.So tath the game is still installed on my xbox .Please help me to resolve this problem

Thanks if sombody helps me.

:)

ArVos Crusader, Sep 8, 2014
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    IceStorm III, Sep 8, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Forza 5

It was only given out for the weekend -
    majornelson.com/.../xbox-live-gold-members-play-forza-motorsport-5-free-weekend

Smwutches, Sep 8, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Forza five gold weekend

The free period was only available for the weekend. You would have to purchase the game in order to continue playing it.

Smwutches, Sep 8, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Forza five gold weekend

The free period was only available for the weekend. You would have to purchase the game in order to continue playing it.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Forza five for free?

7. Smwutches Win User

Forza 5

It was only given out for the weekend -
    majornelson.com/.../xbox-live-gold-members-play-forza-motorsport-5-free-weekend
  8. Tronder 007 Win User

Bundle Only

From what I could find out Forza5 was a free for the weekend deal and not a regular Games With gold deal, and that you had to buy it if you wanted to continue to use it after that weekend... (September 2014) I Guess that can explain why you can't simply
    redownload it again and resume playing it..

news.xbox.com/.../games-forza-weekend-xbox-live-gold
  9. DominumStige Win User

game problems

Hi!

With Games with Gold, Forza 5 was available, not Forza 6. Forza 6 had free sessions on weekends. Sometimes it happens to play for free some games for some time.
Thema:

Forza five gold weekend

1. Forza five gold weekend - Similar Threads - Forza five gold

2. Problème pour accéder à Forza horizon 4 en ligne[Problem to access Forza horizon 4 online]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème pour accéder à Forza horizon 4 en ligne[Problem to access Forza horizon 4 online]: Bonsoir a tous, j’ai besoin d’aide concernant le jeu forza horizon 4. J’aimerais jouer en ligne mais quand je vais pour y accéder dans le menu, il me demande d’avoir le xbox live gold pour...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 my all data is gone :(:(:(

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 my all data is gone :(:(:(: Merhaba, ben forza horizon 4 ultimate edition aldım microsıf storeden. bilgisayarda 1 ssd 1 hdd var windows ssd'ye kurulu. ssd'yi değiştirdim yenisini taktım windowsu kurdum. Oyunlar hdd'ye...
  4. My game "forza 4“can't running,HELP me please.(地平线4闪退,中英文求助)

in XBoX on Windows
    My game "forza 4“can't running,HELP me please.(地平线4闪退,中英文求助): My system is win10 1909,when i open the game ,it came out the game logo picture for tens of second,then it flash back to broken(闪退) without any error code.I used to reinstaller the game,close any...
  5. Forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4: Merhaba, Benim bir forza horizon 4 hesabım var (game pass) ama ben bu oyunun kaydını başka hesaba aktarmak istiyorum yani anlıycanız forza horizon 4 ultimate in olduğu bi hesap var ama bidaha...
  6. Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen: Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen 004889a5-5868-41b8-876d-c189c2bafe18
  7. Forza Horizon 4 video settings reset each time I open the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 video settings reset each time I open the game: As I said, I already tried resetting the game but it still persists. System specs: Ryzen 7 3800x X570 Taichi RX 5700 XT Nitro 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 Mhz 144 Hz 2k monitor - The game...
  8. Forza Five disk version won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Five disk version won't save: Hello, Today I purchased Forza Five disk copy. I was extremely excited to play. Unfortunately, the game will not save. Therefore, if I quit the game and restart it, I have to start the game from...
  9. Forza five drag racing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza five drag racing: I have a 02 camaro ss 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and 0-100 in 4.9 seconds but the best I can run is 9 seconds I've seen people run 8's???? I'm running 2 02's one with 410's the other with 342's question...
  10. Forza five for free?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza five for free?: I signed into games for gold & there was forza 5 ...no explanation of free or a cost involved so I tried it ....downloaded over 40 gigs which used up a sizeable amount of my monthly data...