Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360).

Discus and support Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360). in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with Forza Horizon 2 achievements, my achievements don't show up in the app, while on console it says that they're unlocked. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beamizh, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Beamizh
    Beamizh Guest

I'm having a problem with Forza Horizon 2 achievements, my achievements don't show up in the app, while on console it says that they're unlocked. My console is connected to Xbox live, I know that for sure since other games' achievements are shown just fine, and also my gamerscore goes up because of those achievements. I'm playing a digital copy. Does anyone know why this is happening, and how I can view my achievements on the app? Thanks.

:)

Beamizh, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

I checked the information, this game "bug" is really happening with the xbox app.

I'm sorry about that.

What I can advise would be to report this bug.

Enter the link, choose "report an outage" and explain the situation.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status
  3. Beamizh Win User

I tried to filter it to only Xbox 360 games, but still nothing, it's like the app doesn't know the game exists. I've completed one achievement today. I also noticed that when I'm playing the game my status changes to "100 Tokens".
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Beamizh, The points are saved in your ID, can you check this increase in points through the xbox app, but the achievements still don't appear?

No achievements, or just a few not showing up?

How long ago did you make the achievements?

Go to the xbox app, in the achievements tab, use the filter "only xbox 360 games". See if it appears this way
  5. bolly74 Win User

Disappearing Gamerscore

Same here, playing Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One. Start of day my gamer score on xbox one and xbox live both showed as 50766 which was correct, put on 70 points across 4 achievements in that session so should now be 50836. Finished game for the day and instead
    saw score of 50571 (so around 270 points lost). Xbox live now shows the same incorrect score even though Forza Horizon 2 showing correct number of achievements and score unlocked on xbox live. Still occasionally play xbox 360 games in parallel so may try
    to see if unlocking 1 360 game achievement 'fixes' problem temporarily as others have said.
  6. S D Miller Win User

ALL achievement progress reset to 0%

This has happened to me as well. Lost all my tracking progress for Forza Horizon 2 - when I checked the achievement app thoroughly, the progress on all locked achievements is now showing as 0%
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360). - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon achievements

2. Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug: After the latest update to FH5, two Steam achievements stopped working. It's about the achievements of "One for All" and "Back in the Saddle". I know that on July 26, an update came out that...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 "Whos Hiding These?" Achievement can't be unlocked after "Connected User...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 "Whos Hiding These?" Achievement can't be unlocked after "Connected User...: I should've unlocked the Achievement a few years ago on my old Laptop. But after smashing all Bonus boards i didn't unlock it. So I checked the Internet and found out that for some reason the...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer): Im not be able to unlock the Certified Adventurer Achievement in Forza Horizon 4. Ive done all of the task, but the Achievement will not unlock... How can i fix this? (Im playing on Windows 10...
  5. On Forza Horizon 4, 3 achievements are not unlocking.

in XboX Insiders
    On Forza Horizon 4, 3 achievements are not unlocking.: I have done the achievements but they have not unlocked on my account. They are called Encore?, last car standing and the one for winning a game of the eliminator. I have spoken to Microsoft...
  6. Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4: Hi. I did a few achievements on Forza Horizon 4 and it won't unlock for some reason ? Do you know why ? Is there a limited time to unlock some of them ? a28ec0b0-8657-4b67-9ebe-63a857123bbd
  7. Why Forza hub is not syncing my real Forza Horizon 4 achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Forza hub is not syncing my real Forza Horizon 4 achievements ?: It shows all points less than what i have in FH4. Somebody please help 95340544-4289-4a8e-94eb-c6f9a481cbe9
  8. Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking: Hello, hope everyone is doing well today. I need assistance and I'm not too sure where to ask or who to contact about this issue. I've recently gotten my hands on Forza Horizon 3 as a good...
  9. achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking: I'm qualified for ranked team adventure, but the achievement "certified adventurer" never unlocks. I've already tried all solutions for this type of issue and the forza team support recommended...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Achievements: Hi I have an achievement unlocked § Xbox GamerTag § Achievement name Human After All § Game/App title Forza Horzion 4 § Platform (Xbox 360/One/Windows 8/Windows Phone/Other) Xbox one §...