Forza Horizon 3 - Auction cars that weren't sold removed

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 - Auction cars that weren't sold removed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a bunch of cars on my auction house, that i didn't sell, but somehow they disapeared. I only notice yesterday, because i didn't plau for a while.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoãoMota97, Jul 23, 2019.

1. JoãoMota97
    JoãoMota97 Guest

I had a bunch of cars on my auction house, that i didn't sell, but somehow they disapeared. I only notice yesterday, because i didn't plau for a while.

:)

JoãoMota97, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 - Auction cars that weren't sold removed - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Auction

2. Forza Horizon 4 Auktionshaus, Clubs etc. (Forza Horizon 4 Auction House, Clubs etc.)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Auktionshaus, Clubs etc. (Forza Horizon 4 Auction House, Clubs etc.): Hallo Ich möchte auf das Auktionshaus, Clubs etc. Zugreifen aber da kommt immer die Nachricht: Diese Funktion ist durch die Jugendschutzeinstellungen von Xbox Live gesperrt. Wir haben schon alles...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Cannot Access Auction House

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Cannot Access Auction House: [img] Cannot Access Auction House Image hii , everybody, i'm kelvin. i have a question need you guys help me. Sorry my english too bad so hope you guys can know what i am talking about .....
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Auction House

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Auction House: I am not able to access the forza horizon 4 auction house. I am playing one windows 10 xbox and my account is registered as a child account. Does anyone know which setting will turn the feature...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Auction House Troubles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Auction House Troubles: Hello, last night at around 11pm I was on the auction house collecting some cars, I then got the message "Your bid failed. Please try again.". So I restarted my internet and console and still got...
  6. Cars bought at the auction are gone [Forza Horizon 3]

in XBoX on Windows
    Cars bought at the auction are gone [Forza Horizon 3]: Hello Long ago I did not play my Forza Horizon 3, today when I went to play, all my cars bought at the auction that were waiting to be rescued disappeared. I would like to know how to recover...
  7. Forza horizon 3 and 4 Auction car buys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 and 4 Auction car buys: Ok guys. I'm confused. I found some Hot wheels cars in the auction house, but when I go to buy them, it takes me to a page that makes me have to buy the package that these cars come in. What's...
  8. Problems with auction house on forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with auction house on forza horizon 4: wel... two weeks ago i buyed the xbox game pass... and the first game that i downloaded was forza horizon 4... i played the game and wel.. i cannot enter to the auction house,,, i saw problems...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Auction House (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Auction House (PC): Im online and lvl 24 and still havent unlocked the Auction House. Help ? d6e50bba-e372-4558-a882-0c3a8f13cafe
  10. Forza Horizon 4 and auctions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 and auctions: We have participated in an auction and since the auction was closed we are not able to access the auction house nor recover CRs blocked for the auction. Can you hekp us?...