Forza horizon 3 Barn finds.

Discus and support Forza horizon 3 Barn finds. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Found 18 Barn finds, and there is supposed to be 20. Can I still access those other two barn finds or is it too late? I think they were part of a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by julieedwards4, May 15, 2019.

1. Forza horizon 3 Barn finds.

Found 18 Barn finds, and there is supposed to be 20. Can I still access those other two barn finds or is it too late? I think they were part of a forzathon right? So, They aren't available anymore? If so, can someone tell me what I have to do to get them

:)

julieedwards4, May 15, 2019
  2. kinganth1984 Win User

What video game open world would you like to live in?

Forza horizon, vintage barn finds
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

It's been awhile since I've played Forza Horizon 3 and collected the barn finds, so I don't remember which ones are where.

Although, here is a guide. You should hopefully be able to find the info you are looking for in it:

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst95451_FAQ--Is-it-possible-to-obtain-the-remaining-Barn-Find-slots----threads-merged.aspx
  4. AridLizard Win User

as far as I remember, the last 2 barn finds were only available to unlock for a week each during seasonal events, but the cars can be bought through the auction house if you want them for your collection but you won't get the 20/20 barn finds found
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

The 15 basic installation Barn Find models:

• 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI (Classic Muscle)
    • 1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT (Rare Classics)
    • 1948 Ferrari 166MM Barchetta (Classic Racers)
    • 1973 Ford XB Falcon GT (Classic Muscle)
    • 1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon (Classic Muscle)
    • 1974 Holden Sandman HQ panel van (Vans & Utility)
    • 1973 Holden HQ Monaro GTS 350 (Classic Muscle)
    • 1951 Holden 50-2106 FX Ute (Vans & Utility)
    • 1959 Jaguar Mk II 3.8 (Classic Racers)
    • 1986 Lamborghini LM 002 (Offroad)
    • 1953 Maserati A6GCS/53 PininFarina Berlinetta (Rare Classics)
    • 1971 Meyers Manx (Cult Classics)
    • 1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (Asian Sports Cars)
    • 1972 Reliant Supervan III (Cult Classics)
    • 1979 Toyota FJ40 (Offroad)

Additional Barn Finds from content updates:

Additional Barn Finds located on DLC Expansion maps:

FAQ: I only have 20/22 Barn Find slots filled - is it possible to buy the car to fill the empty slot?

The AMC Pacer and Porsche 356A were made available as rumor discovery one time via Forzathon challenges in early 2017. If you missed the challenges you may be able to buy the cars from the Auction House
    for your garage, but this method won't fill the empty Barn Finds menu slots. Two upcoming Forzathon events starting March 30, 2018 will trigger Barn Find Rumors which are probably these two cars.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Forza horizon 3 barn finds

Hello there Julieedwards,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to an in-game feature not working the way that was intended.

Our recommendation here is to submit this feedback to the Forza Forums to gain assistance from the Forza community directly, along with access to support
    for Forza.

Try this for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 3 Barn finds. - Similar Threads - Forza horizon Barn

2. Problems Starting Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Starting Forza Horizon 4 on PC: Good night, I have a problem starting Forza Horizon 4 Supreme on Windows 10, I bought the Xbox game pass on a different account than the one I use to play, I have both accounts registered on the...
  3. Forza horizon 3 barn finds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 barn finds: Anyone else have trouble with any barn finds on Forza 3? I've opened up like 5 already and had no problem. I went to the purple circle by the 12 apostles and drove right up to the barn, and...
  4. [Forza Horizon 4 XB1] I don't have any Barn Finds... Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon 4 XB1] I don't have any Barn Finds... Please Help!: I am about halfway through the game and still yet to have a single Barn Find on my Map at any point. Tried being in a game with people who have the Barn Finds to complete and they are just...
  5. Forza horizon 3 barn glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 barn glitch: I have one barn find left In the whole game, and the only barn that has not been unlocked is outside the purple hint circle, and I can not unlock it. What do I do?...
  6. BUG BARN FINDS - EXPANSION E UPDATE FORZA HORIZON 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUG BARN FINDS - EXPANSION E UPDATE FORZA HORIZON 3: BUG OF EXPANSION BLIZZARD MOUNTAIN AND UPDATE BARN FIND (XBOX ONE) I cannot unlock the last 3 barn finds. Sunbeam Tiger, it took me a long time to restore and locked the other future barns...
  7. BUG BARN FINDS - EXPANSION E UPDATE FORZA HORIZON 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUG BARN FINDS - EXPANSION E UPDATE FORZA HORIZON 3: BUG OF EXPANSION BLIZZARD MOUNTAIN AND UPDATE BARN FIND (XBOX ONE) I cannot unlock the last 3 barn finds. Sunbeam Tiger, it took me a long time to restore and locked the other future barns...
  8. BUG BARN FINDS FORZA HORIZON 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUG BARN FINDS FORZA HORIZON 3: BUG OF EXPANSION BLIZZARD MOUNTAIN AND UPDATE BARN FIND (XBOX ONE) I cannot unlock the last 2 barn finds. Sunbeam Tiger, it took me a long time to restore and locked the other future barns...
  9. BUG BARN FINDS FORZA HORIZON 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUG BARN FINDS FORZA HORIZON 3: BUG OF EXPANSION BLIZZARD MOUNTAIN AND UPDATE BARN FIND (XBOX ONE) I cannot unlock the last 2 barn finds. Sunbeam Tiger, it took me a long time to restore and locked the other future barns...
  10. Forza Horizon 2 - Missing Cars/Barn Finds/Achievemets/Level Incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 - Missing Cars/Barn Finds/Achievemets/Level Incorrect: Hi, A few days ago I went to play Forza 2, but everything was missing. I was previously at level 192, but now I am showing as 34. Also I had about 62 cars with mods and it is all gone. I spoke...