forza horizon 3 crash cant load the game it just crashes

Discus and support forza horizon 3 crash cant load the game it just crashes in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; need help with fh3 it just crashes 98ed58e0-0151-4e91-82d7-6043edc69823 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Grothbtw, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Grothbtw
    Grothbtw Guest

need help with fh3 it just crashes

:)

Grothbtw, Jun 7, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

3. cym104 Win User

GAME WILL NOT START ON BUILD 14942

Same issue here on build 14931. GoW4 and Forza Horizon 3 will crash on start. But Forza Motorsport 6 Apex will run without problem.
  4. Atherza Win User

Forza Horizon 4 crashes every time!

Is it only Forza Horizon 4 that is crashing, have you tried any other games?
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Your Top 5 favourite Xbox 1 games

My favourite in order:

1) Destiny

2) Assassins Creed Unity

3) Forza Motorsport 5 (just for the crashes lol)

4) Halo MCC

5) Forza Horizon 2

I do have to say its a tough choice with all the games out at the moment.
  6. GergoLoczi Win User

0x409 0x409 0x83750007 plz help

this problem is live to i want to start forza horizon 3 and my pc is crashed... im turn off my pc and that happened sorry for english
Thema:

1. forza horizon 3 crash cant load the game it just crashes - Similar Threads - forza horizon crash

2. Forza Horizon 3 Crash on startup/loading screen [FIX]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash on startup/loading screen [FIX]: Guys I think I found a fix for those who have problem with crashing on to startup. I had reinstalled the OS and drivers, installing applications on Microsoft Store and everything I found out on...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashes without notify at the loading screen both on PC and Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes without notify at the loading screen both on PC and Xbox One S: I cannot play the Forza Horizon 4 from my computer and from my Xbox One S. Game is freezing while in the first loading screen and closes. I checked my Windows Log from my computer and it says...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: hello, the problem would be that as soon as I start the car, the game throws out without an error message. We've tried everything. The pc is perfect 7d10d36d-fdb1-45a4-97c7-b146db8643e7
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help: Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help - as I have tried closing at Startup Apps, and after restart tried the solution, however, it didn't work. I have just...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Hi Since the big 7gig update today May 5th 2021 Forza Horizon 4 will no longer launch on my Series X. I tried reboot, shutdown, moving game to my ssd external, uninstall and reinstall and it...
  7. My Forza horizon 4 keeps crashing on load what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Forza horizon 4 keeps crashing on load what should I do?: My Forza horizon 4 keeps crashing on load what should I do? 7980a2bb-f27d-4076-8b0f-4a3f1ec6989c
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Hello, For the last month I have been unable to launch Forza. I have tried every help I can find. replaced my C drive, removed ram, Reinstalled, also installed it on my laptop and still can not...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after finishing Playground Games logo

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes after finishing Playground Games logo: Hello, I've downloaded FH4 on Xbox Game Pass for PC, and when I launch it, it starts at a low resolution and makes it to the end of the Playground Games logo, then crashes. I've reinstalled it...
  10. PC crashes when profile changes due to controller disconnecting in Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX on Windows
    PC crashes when profile changes due to controller disconnecting in Forza Horizon 4.: I have been playing Forza Horizon 4 recently after a big break and have a controller that disconnects sometimes. When it does, the game asks for a profile change and then the game crashes with my...