Forza Horizon 3 crash on loading screen

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 crash on loading screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a game forza horizon 3 and I have a problem with this game, when the game loads it turns off without any message. I recorded a video on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ELITE Poweix, Nov 1, 2019.

1. ELITE Poweix
    ELITE Poweix Guest

Hello, I bought a game forza horizon 3 and I have a problem with this game, when the game loads it turns off without any message. I recorded a video on youtube
    https://youtu.be/cSCb97F58nc

:)

ELITE Poweix, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Edgarour Win User

the same thing happened to me but xbox one so better delete and play and reinstall it without problems
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Hi ELITE Poweix,

sorry to hear. Check first if there are issues in your
    Region with the Live Service, as I know there are issues with someForza Games!

Hope this helps and please keep us informed

I checked and it is written that there is a problem with Forza Horizon 2 but I have Forza Horizon 3

Did you tried to fully uninstall it and install it again? Could be some corrupted game data.
  4. ELITE Poweix Win User

Hi ,

sorry to hear. Check first if there are issues in your
    Region with the Live Service, as I know there are issues with someForza Games!

Hope this helps and please keep us informed

I checked and it is written that there is a problem with Forza Horizon 2 but I have Forza Horizon 3
  5. ELITE Poweix Win User

I fixed the problem, I installed the video card drivers and now it works but every time i want to play Forza i need to reinstall graphic drivers
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Hi ELITE Poweix , every time you launch the game you need to reinstall graphic drivers ?!?
    Wooh !? Thx for the fix for others players.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 crash on loading screen - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crash

2. Forza Horizon 4 Crash on splash screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash on splash screen: I ran the powershell command listed and got this error log in the event viewer The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing in loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing in loading screen: I have just fix a problem with downloading fh4 in the microsoft store and have now run into another. After clicking continue and sitting through a loading screen for the game's intro, it crashes....
  4. Game crash in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash in Forza Horizon 4: I need your assistance!! My FH4 is crashing all the time, and keeps saying “unable due networks problems”, so i cant go online - so this is a 2-1 problems.. Apperently no one at Forza support team...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Witam mam ogromny problem z grą ,,Forza Horizon 4'' otóż wyrzuca grę w dowolnym momencie grania nie wyskakuje żaden error ani jaki kol wiek komunikat. Specyfikacje mojego laptopa MSI Leopard...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 (PC) Crashes AGAIN!

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 (PC) Crashes AGAIN!: So, I've had some problems with the game crashing. A guy told me another way of installing the media pack, which i thought worked it out. But instead of crashing in the load menu, it crashes 5 min...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Sürekli çökme sorunu[Forza Horizon 4 Continuous crash problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Sürekli çökme sorunu[Forza Horizon 4 Continuous crash problem]: Oyunu dün game pass ile aldım indirdim. En fazla girişteki yarışlardan üçüncüsüne gelebildim sonrasında sürekli oyun gri ekrana girip kapanıyordu. Oyunu kaldırıp bugün tekrar kurdum fakat sonuç...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after menu screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes after menu screen.: I just installed Forza Horizon 4 on a new PC with a fresh Windows 10 install and everything is up to date. I launch the game just fine but after the menu screen when I press continue I go to the...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 PC chargement infini et crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 PC chargement infini et crash: Bonjour, j'ai acheté Forza Horizon 4 sur Instant Gaming, on m'a donné un code, normal, je l'utilise sur le Microsoft Store (utiliser un code), j'installe le jeu, (+75Go --> Connexion de campagnard...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Crash on Startup (DCOM Error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash on Startup (DCOM Error): Every time I starts the game, it always crashes after 3 seconds and I get this error from Event Viewer. The server Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.416.287.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal did...