Forza Horizon 3 DLC "PEX-CatalogAvailabilityDataNotFound"

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 DLC "PEX-CatalogAvailabilityDataNotFound" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got this massage when I tried to claim a couple of DLC in the game. I had the Forza Horizon 3 : Ultimate Edition, but I cannot claim any DLC of it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by cheapet50, Oct 18, 2020.

1. cheapet50
    cheapet50 Guest

I got this massage when I tried to claim a couple of DLC in the game.

I had the Forza Horizon 3 : Ultimate Edition, but I cannot claim any DLC of it.

when I tried to go to Blizzard mountain, it show me some popup and error code as the image I attached.

any solution for it?

Forza Horizon 3 DLC "PEX-CatalogAvailabilityDataNotFound" [​IMG]

:)

cheapet50, Oct 18, 2020
  2. lengyuechenxue Win User

Forza: Horizon 3:"PEX-CatalogAvailabilityDataNotFound"

Mistaken,

I am playing Forza: Horizon 3, which is the ultimate version. I just unlocked the DLC purchases of Blizzard Mountain and Hot Wheels a few days ago, but I have always encountered this problem. I tried to change the DNS and it became PEX-CatalogAvailabilityDataNotFound.
    If there is no change, it will keep "please wait", what should I do?
  3. lengyuechenxue Win User

Forza: Horizon 3:"PEX-CatalogAvailabilityDataNotFound"

And I am live in China now.Is it restricted by region?
  4. DanLen1 Win User

Halo DLC Required

Also whenever I try to download the dlc from mcc it gives me an error saying "something happened on our end. waiting a bit might help." however i have been getting this message since 12 hours ago. the error code is PEX-CatalogAvailabilityDataNotFound.
  5. TottiSB Win User

Got a code but doesn't install

forza horizon 3 ultimate edition dlc warthog...and now the hole game...:(
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

when is the FH3 blizzard Mountain DLC coming out

Hi,

Please check this
    link
    , for more information of Forza Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountain DLC.

Regards.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 DLC "PEX-CatalogAvailabilityDataNotFound" - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon DLC

2. Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions DLC isn't showing up as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions DLC isn't showing up as owned: So, I've had the LEGO DLC for a while now, and suddenly it says I don't own it and it isn't installed. I have the LEGO cars in my garage but I cant drive them because every time I click on them it...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 DLC's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 DLC's: I think that it would be great to either have the ability to download the DLC's you don't own as long as you own the game. Either free or the ability to buy DLC only if you own the game already....
  4. Forza Horizon 4 DLC 1 Fortune Island installation error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 DLC 1 Fortune Island installation error: every time i try to download the fortune island dlc i get a message saying try again later something happened at our end when downloading the Fortune Island DLC I have been trying to install it...
  5. Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition DLC: Hello, I recently acquired a brand new/sealed copy of Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition for the Xbox one. I know you need the digital edition in order to be able to download it on PC as well but...
  6. Forza Horizon 3 DLC not showing as purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 DLC not showing as purchased: I own the Horizon 3 car pass and have it installed. However, the Logitech G, Rockstar, and Playtest car packs are not showing as purchased even though they are part of the car pass. The other...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition download. Main game not in download list, but 49 DLC are,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition download. Main game not in download list, but 49 DLC are,...: So, I've spent the better part of last month re-downloading Forza Horizon 4 after Windows decided to up and delete it on me a while back. Tip toeing around data caps. I've downloaded everything...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 DLC issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 DLC issues: My two sons received an Xbox One S for Christmas complete with FH4. As avid Bond fans, i purchaed the Bond car lack and also the Mitsubishi Car lark and the Fortune Island. Now, for sme reason,...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island DLC won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island DLC won't work: I purchased and downloaded Fortune Island and Lego Speed Champions. I played it on the day it was purchased. Now I cannot access the content at all. I go to the Fortune Island location on the map,...
  10. extension et dlc pour jeux forza et forza horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    extension et dlc pour jeux forza et forza horizon: Bonjour, Je désirerai savoir si vous pensez remettre en vente des dlc ou extensions de jeux forza motorsport et horizon pour les anciens jeux? Cela pourrait intéresser de nombreux joueurs voulant...