Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pack Purchased and Installed but not Playing

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pack Purchased and Installed but not Playing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the FH3 Expansion pass when it was on sale before it became unavailable. It installed and set up fine without issue. Now when I go actually... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatFox, Oct 24, 2020.

1. MatFox
    MatFox Guest

I purchased the FH3 Expansion pass when it was on sale before it became unavailable. It installed and set up fine without issue. Now when I go actually play either expansion the game acts like I don't own the pass and wants me to purchase it again, but now
    it says the servers are down and is unavailable for purchase.

Please help!

Thank you

:)

MatFox, Oct 24, 2020
  2. romeoteknik Win User

Can't access Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions and Fortune Island in Xbox

If you have verified under "Manage" games that the DLC packs are indeed installed. A screenshot of the Forza Horizon 4 install and DLCs would help as well. Then you need to reach Level 20 according to the Forza official support page:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net...nd-the-LEGO-Speed-Champions-Expansion-in-game

"Please make sure you have completed the initial experience and have completed at least one race in Autumn to unlock the Expansions.

Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions is included with the Forza Horizon 4 Expansion Bundle and Ultimate Edition. It is also available as a separate expansion purchase. Forza Horizon 4 is required to play."

Also on this same page, you will notice "Submit a Ticket". This is the place to go for Forza support. They can look into any Forza specific problems.
  3. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels

was it just hot wheels you purchased? that just an expansion for forza horizon 3 not its own game
  4. Mister BuzzBee Win User

First Forza Horizon details, screenshots go live.

5. Criptek Zeus Win User

A new "Expansion Pass" That completely stabs Ultimate Edition buyers in the back!

6. Mister Maka Win User

Forza horizon 3 hot wheels ?

Hey there spencervdp.

If you purchase Forza Horizon 3 with the expansion pass, you should have access to all additional content :)
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pack Purchased and Installed but not Playing - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Expansion

2. Forza Horizon 4 - Lego Expansion Pack won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - Lego Expansion Pack won't work: I purchased the Lego expansion pack and it says I have it installed in my account - but when I try use a Lego car in my inventory it says I have to buy it. Any ideas?...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass not installing on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass not installing on PC: The Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass (contains both HotWheels and Blizzard Mountain expansions) is currently on sale:...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 - Treasure Island expansion missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - Treasure Island expansion missing: Hi, Two weeks ago purchased this package and now it is missing so that it offers to purchase it. What is wrong? Should I boot the whole system or what? I would appreciate clear instructions :)...
  5. Lego Forza Horizon 4 Expansion game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Forza Horizon 4 Expansion game: Hi, I'm trying to play Lego expansion but it is trying to get me to purchase it again. I purchased it one year ago? Is it an annual subscription or just being glitchy. It previously worked fine....
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Lego Expansion - Can it be transferred to a purchased copy of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lego Expansion - Can it be transferred to a purchased copy of the game?: I downloaded Fh4 through the game pass and bought the Lego expansion and now the pass has expired. If I buy a physical copy of Forza (FH4), can I transfer my progress and the expansion to the...
  7. forza horizon 4 expansion bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 expansion bundle: I purchased forza horizon 4 expansion bundle and the expansions wont install. gives an error code ,asks me if i want to report it and says they will keep trying to install it. I just re-installed...
  8. Forza horizon 4 expansion

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 expansion: I have Forza horizon 4 on PC and I got the ? Island and lego expansions. I cant figure out how to get into those worlds/maps. 2915b906-96fe-42e0-9c5b-0af59ecff558
  9. Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions How to Access the Expansion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions How to Access the Expansion: I just purchased the expansion pack Lego Speed Champions for Forza Horizon 4. I've installed it correctly on my Xbox One but cannot access the game. Does anyone know how to access the Lego...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 lego Expansion 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 lego Expansion 2: It's not out until 6pm UK time. I'll give it a go.Something to play for a bit until F1 2019 comes out. Can't wait for F1 2019! fdf47be4-1084-4b10-9a78-3a58a611e4ac