Forza Horizon 3 Garage Problem

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 Garage Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Forza Horizon 3 takes up to 5 minutes to load up the garage. It is really annoying and making the game un-playable. I CAN'T EVEN SWITCH MY... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CCHUN32, Jul 8, 2019.

1. CCHUN32
    CCHUN32 Guest

My Forza Horizon 3 takes up to 5 minutes to load up the garage.

It is really annoying and making the game un-playable.

I CAN'T EVEN SWITCH MY CAR!!!!!! (or wait for 5 minutes every time, that's [mod removed-profanity])

I've tried to erase the local game data and re-install the app.

But the problem still exist, HELP!

P.S. I've already got serious problems in both Horizon 3&4, MS sucks.

:)

CCHUN32, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Do you use an external drive? It could also be having issues.
  3. CCHUN32 Win User

Do you use an external drive? It could also be having issues.
    Nope, just the internal storage.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For in-game issues I suggest you to contact the game developer support or post in their forums in order to get better help.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Cchun,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue with your game. Is this the only game doing this? If it is we recommend to uninstall the game,

power cycle
    the console. Once you wait 10 seconds and turn it back on, then try and install the game.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Warthog code redeemed - car not showing in game. Mustang code never received

Hey BLToaster!

Are you able to find the Warthog on Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 now? Try checking your Garage as well as your Gifts menu in-game and let us know if you're able to locate the Warthog yet. Be sure to install any pending game updates for Forza Horizon 3 before
    checking.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 Garage Problem - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Garage

2. Hello my complaint is about Forza horizon 4. Every time I try to launch the game it says i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my complaint is about Forza horizon 4. Every time I try to launch the game it says i...: Renewing game pass for Forza Horizon 4 8e363b37-8da9-4758-9fee-8a918097fe53
  3. Problemy z Grą Forza Horizon 4 [Mod Translation-Problems with Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemy z Grą Forza Horizon 4 [Mod Translation-Problems with Forza Horizon 4]: Grę instaluję już 3 raz. Raz gra pobrała tylko 60 gb i podczas uruchamiania pokazywała, że nie ma wystarczającej ilości plików więc ją odinstalowałem. Za drugim razem pobrałem grę uruchomiłem ją...
  4. PC Crashes to BLACK screen in FORZA Horizon 4 - The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load...

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Crashes to BLACK screen in FORZA Horizon 4 - The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load...: Hey ! i have issue , when i play like hour or even 30 mins i got black screen and need to restart my PC all of my drivers are up to date i got this message after i check it in events monitor on...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 POOR FPS Performance on GTX 1080Ti

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 POOR FPS Performance on GTX 1080Ti: Hello ! i have very bad performance in FH4 , already tried reinstalling windows (format) , installing other drivers etc and still i have 40-50fps to 64 fps , suttering all the time , spikes etc ,...
  6. Forza horizon 4 unable to connect online on xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 4 unable to connect online on xcloud: Hello everyone, so as far as i know xcloud is executing the game on xcloud servers. So basically it's not really using my wifi to connect to online games. Now here is my problem: Everytime i open...
  7. Re amount of cars in garage in Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re amount of cars in garage in Forza Horizon 4.: Hi, I'm having trouble with the No. of cars in my garage. I have downloaded the new Lego expansion but the cars are not showing in my garage. If I do a wheel spin and win a car, it says I have...
  8. No Halo Warthog in my garage inventory on Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No Halo Warthog in my garage inventory on Forza Horizon 3: Hello all, I redeemed a code on xbox one for the Halo Warthog in Forza Horizon 3. The full game is out now and the warthog is not showing up in my garage. Why? I had the FH3 demo and have...
  9. Forza horizon 3 garage load times over 10 min

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 garage load times over 10 min: I am having an issue with my forza horizon 3. its only this game. ive uninstalled and re installed. same issue. ive reset my xbox itself. same issue. every time I go to the garage its loads for 10...
  10. Forza horizon 3 problem with Loading list of cars in garage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 problem with Loading list of cars in garage: Hi. I have a problem with switching cars in garage. Reinstal dosen't work. My problem is that when i want to switch my car to another then my screen is frozen for forever. Please help...