Forza Horizon 3 is not avaibile on Microsoft Store (Windows 11) !

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 is not avaibile on Microsoft Store (Windows 11) ! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I want to buy Forza Horizon 3 from Microsoft Store on Windows 11 but I cannot find it. I tried to log out, to update the PC to the latest... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AnonimGOD, Jul 25, 2021.

1. AnonimGOD
    AnonimGOD Guest

Hello, I want to buy Forza Horizon 3 from Microsoft Store on Windows 11 but I cannot find it. I tried to log out, to update the PC to the latest updates for Windows 11 but nothing happened. What should I do to resolve the problem? Please help me to solve this problem.

:)

AnonimGOD, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Glad to help! Thank you so much, it's been a pleasure working with you! Please stay healthy and safe.
  3. AnonimGOD Win User

Thank you so much for helping me. Right now I am buying a code for Forza Horizon 3 from a website. Have a nice day!
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

As I have a check on Microsoft Store, the only option for Forza Horizon 3 is to redeem a code which means that it's not available to buy on Microsoft Store. You can validate when you visit this link wherein you will see the only option is "Redeem a code": https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon...

As a workaround, you can check the official third-party stores where you can buy a game code for the game: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/where-to-buy
  5. Francia J. Win User

You're very welcome and here's what I found, you will still be able to access it and it will be added to your library but here's helpful information for you:

[​IMG]
  6. AnonimGOD Win User

Thank you for responding! I searched Forza Horizon 3 on Microsoft Store ( Windows 11) and I did not see it. I think the only way is to buy a code from a website , redeem it on my account ("Redeem code and gift cards") ,after that I will put the code there and it should give me the game. Please correct me if I am wrong. I want to be sure if it is ok how I want to do. I try to avoid spending money for something that cannot be used on Windows 11 OS.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 is not avaibile on Microsoft Store (Windows 11) ! - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon avaibile

2. Forza Horizon Being Read As Blu ray On XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon Being Read As Blu ray On XSX: Hello! I saw a single, year-old post regarding this issue, with no resolution. I was wondering if anyone as seen or heard of a fix since. I’ve tried resetting my Series X, as well as attempting to...
  3. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...: Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz b04f79a0-bedd-4b15-969d-84dc39a85682
  4. Forza horizon is not working for online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon is not working for online: When i was trying to join a group on forza it didn't alow me . It said i didn't have Xbox live but i did is this a error ??? c418107e-88d5-4681-b66c-4b6aeb3a405a
  5. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after Splash Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes after Splash Screen: So recently I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 again. After clicking on the icon the splashscreen apears and the game just closes down. I did the normal troubleshooting like reseting and...
  6. [Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through...: Hello, Essentially the title, clear definite answers are really lacking. Steam store claims you will be able to link your xbox account but doesn't explain if you'll be able to import tunes,...
  7. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Friends, I have such a problem, when I bought the console inside, the forza Horizon 4 standard edition code would be on the booklet, I wrote the code everything was fine, that is, I played it...
  8. Forza horizon 4 freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 freezing: After joining a convoy with a friend i keep experiencing freezing mid game. Just before this occurs the road disappears and will not load through. This is happening frequently but ido not...
  9. [likely solved] Forza Horizon 4 data sync stuck at 0%, nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [likely solved] Forza Horizon 4 data sync stuck at 0%, nothing happens: Started to happen after the server went down today. So far I've tried: Tried reinstalling both the game and windows, Tried resetting/repairing microsoft store, the xbox app, the game. Tried...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 | Cannot Connect to Horizon Life session.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 | Cannot Connect to Horizon Life session.: Hi there- I've been having this issue with my Forza install since the servers went down a few months ago. Upon logging in and getting to the main page of the game once I'm loaded in, I have to...