Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 - Weird audio

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 - Weird audio in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! When I try to play Forza Horizon 3 on my desktop the sound is very weird and is like crackling, the voice in game sounds really creepy too and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Emilio persson, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 - Weird audio

Hello! When I try to play Forza Horizon 3 on my desktop the sound is very weird and is like crackling, the voice in game sounds really creepy too and messed up. It works on my Xbox but not on my desktop. Anyone got a clue on how to fix it?

Thanks!

:)

Emilio persson, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Ativvan Win User

Unvalid profile

Same here, exactly the same problem. Need help, i have orginal Windows 10, and Forza Horizon 3.
  3. Paul Bab Win User

Unable to join session on Free roam or any other online

Hi,

To properly isolate your concern, we need the following information:

1. Is this issue happening with other games as well?

2. Do you have the physical copy or digital version of the game?

3. Is your Windows 10 PC connected to a wired or wireless network?

4. Have you tried connecting your Windows 10 PC to a different network and check if the same instance occurs?

To help resolve Xbox app connectivity issues on Windows 10, refer to this
    link
    and perform the solutions provided.

Feel free to visit
    Forza Horizon 3 management and help on Windows 10
    for more information.

Keep us updated.
  4. psycho_aussie Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Disappeared from library

I finally got Forza Horizon 3 downloading on my PC, but I had to reinstall Windows to get it to download.

If you can't see an install link under Forza Horizon 3, when you click to it through the Ultimate Bundle, then your install of Windows 10 might be "broken". Performing a reset might help resolve the issue, but it is time consuming, and will require the reinstall
    of some of your programs (the Windows 10 apps, however, 'should' be reinstalled)
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help with Xbox play anywhere.

6. Paul Bab Win User

i can't download my games and windows 10 version 1607 bug

Hi,

Let's gather the following information to properly isolate your concern:

1. Is this issue happening with other games as well?

2. Do you have the physical copy or digital version of the game?

To help resolve the error code you're getting on your Windows 10 PC, you may need to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. To proceed, click this

link
    and follow the on-screen prompts.

For more information about Forza Horizon 3 management and help on Windows 10, feel free to visit this

page

Keep us posted.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 - Weird audio

1. Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 - Weird audio - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Windows

2. Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001: I bought Forza horizon 4 on this account on December 17, 2019. I was able to play it until July of 2020. I got new upgrades for my gaming PC, so I have a new motherboard, and that's when it...
  3. Can't seem to reinstall Forza Horizon 4 after reinstalling Windows.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't seem to reinstall Forza Horizon 4 after reinstalling Windows.: I had to reinstall Windows because I was having some problems with it. I got it repaired by a family friend, he backed up all my large files such as my games. All is fine and well but I can't seem...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 input lag on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 input lag on Windows 10: There's a lot of input lag with the game on PC (with keyboard and mouse). It's really unplayable, it's like I try to drive and nothing happens and after a few seconds the car starts moving very...
  5. Forza Horizon Not Loading on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon Not Loading on Windows 10: Hi, I have an issue with Forza Horizon 4 not loading. It will not load even to the front menu. I have tried numerous different methods to fix this issue, however none of them have worked. My...
  6. [Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater.: I am having a bizzare issue in Forza Horizon 4 - the game starts, I get through the menu with the sound working just fine, but a couple of seconds after I start driving the sound changes - almost...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 with Games for Windows ultimate package - game starts then closes

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 with Games for Windows ultimate package - game starts then closes: hi i have a problem with Forza Horizon 4 with Games for Windows ultimate package - the game starts then closes c54c3e82-ad4a-4f07-b789-9ae3eaf0ec13
  8. Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking: Hello, hope everyone is doing well today. I need assistance and I'm not too sure where to ask or who to contact about this issue. I've recently gotten my hands on Forza Horizon 3 as a good...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 install after resetting windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 install after resetting windows: Hi! The problem I'm facing is that after resetting windows I was able to still locate my games (from Steam and uPlay) but not with Xbox Beta program. I did one "tutorial" I found online and...
  10. (Windows) Forza Horizon 4 not detecting Lego Speed Champions DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Windows) Forza Horizon 4 not detecting Lego Speed Champions DLC: Hey Guys, we recently bought Forza Horizon 4 in the Windows Store, it worked fine on Windows 10. So we got my brother the Lego Speed Champions DLC and Forza doesn't detect the installed DLC....