Forza Horizon 3 PC: Stuck on "Creating Game Group"

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 PC: Stuck on "Creating Game Group" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, since recently i cannot play online with a friend. We both face the problem, that the game is stuck on "Creating Game Group", no matter who tries... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marc_One, Nov 23, 2021 at 2:22 AM.

1. Marc_One
    Marc_One Guest

Hi,

since recently i cannot play online with a friend. We both face the problem, that the game is stuck on "Creating Game Group", no matter who tries to start a coop session. Xbox companion app tells me that the network is ok.

I hope that the servers have not shut down.

We are both on PC.

:)

2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Marc welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. What NAT type do you both have?
  3. Lint1987 Win User

Adult Gamer Looking for a place to call home.

I am now playing Forza Horizon 3 and Battlefield 1 now....looking for a group to play these games with.
  4. Kazukyyy Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

You don't need Gold for a Forza Horizon 4 Club. I was able to join a Forza Horizon 3 club aswell on pc. And on PC Gold doesn't exist
  5. Master Zoen Win User

Upgraded Windows to 1903, Xbox Live Multiplayer is not working now

Thanks for trying Lester, but none of that helped. Still unable to connect to multiplayer in Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Horizon 4 on PC.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help with Xbox play anywhere.

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 PC: Stuck on "Creating Game Group" - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Stuck

2. Forza Horizon 5 download stuck, 100GB taken off my HDD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 download stuck, 100GB taken off my HDD: I have game pass on PC, I tried installing Forza Horizon 5 and everything was going well, up until I needed to restart my computer, the download progress was lost, I tried to resume it, but...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 stuck, crash or operation with interruptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck, crash or operation with interruptions: Hello everyone! I can't even get into the game tutorial. I tried the game on another person's account, and it went very well with the settings on High. So I decided to buy it. (The person I took...
  4. Forza horizon stuck at 0% error and wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon stuck at 0% error and wont download: So my fh5 was downloading and was at about 75% when my PC crashed and then I go back to the install it and now its just stuck at ERROR 0%. Does anybody know how to fix this please. It also does...
  5. Im stuck in forza horizone 5 after doing the numberplate game just keep applying not going...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im stuck in forza horizone 5 after doing the numberplate game just keep applying not going...: Im stuck in forza horizone 5 after thy ask to personailzed my numberplate game just stay there not going eny futher 80b79f8c-306f-4755-b483-28573b04b007
  6. Forza Horizon 5 gets stuck on preparing and then cancles - Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 gets stuck on preparing and then cancles - Windows 11: [img] Hi. I've been trying to install FH5 on windows 11 for the past two days but its just been stopping after being stuck on preparing for around 2 minutes. Note I am running all the...
  7. PC Forza Horizon 5 download stuck at 24%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Forza Horizon 5 download stuck at 24%: Hi, I'm trying to download Forza horizon 5 but its always stuck at 24%. 1. Tried restarting the download multiple times 2. Tried resetting Microsoft store 3. Deleted files under app local...
  8. Moved Forza Horizon 5 PC to different drive, old data still stuck on previous drive and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved Forza Horizon 5 PC to different drive, old data still stuck on previous drive and is...: See subject, pretty self explanatory. This happened to me before and the only thing that worked was completely formatting the drive, so I hope it's not as much of a pain as that anymore...
  9. [likely solved] Forza Horizon 4 data sync stuck at 0%, nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [likely solved] Forza Horizon 4 data sync stuck at 0%, nothing happens: Started to happen after the server went down today. So far I've tried: Tried reinstalling both the game and windows, Tried resetting/repairing microsoft store, the xbox app, the game. Tried...
  10. Every time I open Forza horizon 4 on my pc I just get stuck at the front screen either...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I open Forza horizon 4 on my pc I just get stuck at the front screen either...: I want to play Forza so bad but it doesn't want to sync to my account or just open up and I'm so confused on why its doing it, I have YouTube solutions but none have worked....