Forza Horizon 3 repeated issues

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 repeated issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this issue has happened for most of my play time of Forza - this isn’t a new thing. This is the first time it has severely affected me however.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Idek019, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Idek019
    Idek019 Guest

So this issue has happened for most of my play time of Forza - this isn’t a new thing. This is the first time it has severely affected me however. Whenever I play Forza, I pretty much always end my play session when it freezes and then crashes. This happens
    pretty much every play session. I didn’t really care before, but now that I have been attempting to complete a 50 lap 10 hour Goliath race - and I get to 20 laps and then the game freezes and crashes - I find this to be a slightly more important issue. This
    is the third time I have attempted this race, and I want to die now that I have completely wasted hours of play time. Freezing and crashing isn’t the only problem however, the game’s just generally buggy. Sometimes it slowly deteriorates, one feature disappears
    at a time until the game fully crashes. The game has been deleted and reinstalled multiple times on both of my Xboxes, and this continues to happen on both, but only when I’m playing the game on my microsoft account. Also, the game is completely up to date
    update wise. I am completely clueless and out of ideas. Any and all help would be appreciated.

:)

Idek019, Oct 13, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Falla de Forza horizon # [Translation - Force Horizon Failure #]

4. Miss Ghidorah Win User

My worthog code for forza horizon3 is not working

Hey there AuburnHairAngel!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Forza Horizon 3. This is a known issue and the appropriate teams are aware of it. You can check out the

Forza Horizon 3 Known Issues thread
    if you'd like to learn more.

Thanks for your patience!
  5. Paul Bab Win User

Game Price Discepancy

6. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 repeated issues - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon repeated

2. Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS, VIP, MotorSport AllStars 車輛套件無法安裝

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS, VIP, MotorSport AllStars 車輛套件無法安裝: 購買Forza Horizon 3與Forza Horizon 4 終極版合輯, 安裝完成後,發現 Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS Forza Horizon 3 VIP Forza Horizon MotorSport All-Stars 車輛套件 這三個DLC無法安裝。 在這三個單獨商店 面看都顯示已擁有, 點安裝後,會顯示...
  3. PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs: so I decided to buy Forza Horizon 3 on PC since it's going OOP and it was on sale. I bought the UE and the Expansion pass. However, I can't install ANY of the DLCs because it claims I don't have...
  4. forza horizon 3 vip não funciona

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 3 vip não funciona: hello, i bought the supreme horizon 3 pc package, but don't install the add-ons. It says "it cannot be installed on this device". I've already added a device, removed it, formatted the hd and...
  5. Unable to access Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer.: Hello, I recently contacted Forza support so they can clear me up on multiplayer connection issues. Support replied to me that an Xbox Live Gold subscription is required to play Forza Horizon 4 on...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Issues on PC with syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Issues on PC with syncing data: Recently, (within the past month) Forza has just not allowed me to play on my PC. it started happening around mid-July, anyway i launched the game one day and it asked me to sync my data which was...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Problem: Hi! My brother and I play Forza Horizon 4. We have the same settings for Online gameplay and other things. In forza, my brother recently discovered he can access and play forzathon live and the...
  8. Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?: Hello, I just bought a physical disc for Forza Horizon 3 for my Xbox One X about a month ago. But just about today, I bought the Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. Will it be possible for me to...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass not unlocking: I purchased Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition for PC which comes with the car pass, however, I only got 3 of the 6 packs included. I am still missing the Playseat, Logitech, and Rockstar packs and...
  10. Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB) -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB) -...: Dear Microsoft, when will the Xbox be back in stock???? My son is asking for this for his 13th birthday and it is sold out everywhere! Please tell me it will be available for a decent price before...