Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x

Discus and support Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just transferred my forza horizon 3 to xbox one x from xbox one and somehow it didnt load my old saved data Is there a way to get it back. Talk to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TJMONEY515, Mar 5, 2019.

1. TJMONEY515
    TJMONEY515 Guest

I just transferred my forza horizon 3 to xbox one x from xbox one and somehow it didnt load my old saved data

Is there a way to get it back. Talk to support chat and the said to create a fourm to get an administrator to help??

:)

TJMONEY515, Mar 5, 2019
  2. TJMONEY515 Win User

Tried nothing seems to work
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

HI TJMONEY515,

Thanks for your post. You may want to try clearing your local save games, which would then restart your console and redownload the latest saves from the cloud when you launch the game again. To do so, visit Settings>System>Storage>Clear local save games.

Please let us know how this goes.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there TJMONEY thanks for keeping in touch.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, we have seen this in the past
    and since the issue could be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a >Soft
    Factory Reset
    <
    (while keeping games and apps)
    IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)

Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup
    lets do manual setup, also try reaching out to the

Forza forums
    to see if they have some further information on this matter. Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello TJ,

If you tried what Ezra suggested and it downloaded the new save, then that is the one you are stuck with unfortunately. The cloud does not save multiple saves of a game like some games do in game. It overwrites each save. So in this case when you clear
    local save games it gets rid of them on the console. So when you start the game it gets your save from the cloud. Being you tried with turn 10 already, there is nothing that support or forums would be able to do at this point.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. TJMONEY515 Win User

I did that with a support agent and no luck its like it wiped out all my saved data?
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x - Similar Threads - Forza horizon save

2. Forza Horizon Save File dosent Load on New Laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon Save File dosent Load on New Laptop.: So basically i have the game on steam and i recently shifted to a different laptop, when i downloaded the game and launched it the game dosent seem to load for some reason in short it just loads...
  3. Does Forza Horizon 4 Xbox one console Disc saves all our progress?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Forza Horizon 4 Xbox one console Disc saves all our progress?: I bought a Forza Horizon 4 Disc for my Xbox one console, will it save my progress, cars and etc? 80557a80-0d37-4169-ba94-654c506198c9
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Save: First off all hi , My English is not too good so i can make mistake; İ play forza horizon 4 on microsoft store but later i decided to buy forza horizon on steam i download the game and sign in...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Partial Save Loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Partial Save Loss: Hey, I just recently got the Game Pass again after a year of not playing, and after a few errors installing the game, Forza Horizon 4 has reset my save data, I tried reinstalling to sync again but...
  6. lost my forza horizon 4 save in a transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    lost my forza horizon 4 save in a transfer: I played forza horizon 4 in a game pass. Now I bought this game on steam. I logged my account but I can't transfered my save. I cannot reset throught advanced options. [img]...
  7. Erro Forza Horizon 4 save game não aparece para sincronizar.

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro Forza Horizon 4 save game não aparece para sincronizar.: Boa noite, recentemente baixei novamente o forza horizon (jogo que tenho comprado desde novembro de 2018), só que o save game dela não carrega, simplesmente começa um novo do 0. Já verifiquei a...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Save Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Save Game: So I want Forza Horizon 4 on my PC and I already got it on my xbox unfortunately it is with a disk. So I was wondering if I buy the digital version will it run my save game? (ps. I now have the...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Saved Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Saved Game: So. A few days ago I had an invalid profile problem on my Forza Horizon 4. I went to the official website and did everything they asked for there. But when it came time to sync I chose the wrong...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Save Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Save Game: Merhabalar. Ben Forza Horizon 4 oyununu indirdim. Ama ben internette olan ''%100 Save Game'' ile istediğim arabaları alıp gezmek istiyorum. Yarışmak istemiyorum. Bu internette olan Save Game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resinstalled forza 3 now no save games lost