Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, hope everyone is doing well today. I need assistance and I'm not too sure where to ask or who to contact about this issue. I've recently... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DeSynkro, Apr 13, 2020.

1. DeSynkro
    DeSynkro Guest

Hello, hope everyone is doing well today.

I need assistance and I'm not too sure where to ask or who to contact about this issue.

I've recently gotten my hands on Forza Horizon 3 as a good friend of mine got it for me as a birthday gift.

I've been doing a bit of achievement hunting and I noticed that despite me completing the required conditions for this achievement, in particular, I did not unlock it.

I did a bit of googling and apparently it's been around for a bit, I'm not too sure how some people managed to solve it themselves.

Any assistance or help with the problem is incredibly appreciated.

I'm more than happy to provide screenshots and evidence that the Achievement Conditions have been met.

Kind Regards

:)

DeSynkro, Apr 13, 2020
  2. JoanneRingwood Win User

trying to download forza for my son. I have external disk is this the problem
  3. DeSynkro Win User

Hey Jay, thank for the quick reply.

I'll wait a while longer and see how this fares, it's strange because I kept playing despite it not unlocking and other achievements after this one seem to be working just fine.

Strange, but we'll see how we go.

In the worst-case scenario this doesn't fix by itself, what would be my next step?
  4. 1JayMax Win User

Hi Desynkro,

Thanks for coming to the forums for help. I understand how frustrating it can be to complete an achievement only to not have it unlock. This has happened to me a few times in the past. The only thing I can suggest is to be patient with it and it will eventually
    appear on your profile. As achievements are server based one reason for this could well be the current events and an unusually high amount of traffic.

I hope this helps, happy gaming
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

achievement in Force Horizon 3

6. Oraclea Win User

Forza Horizon 3 - Relic Hunter broken

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Windows

2. Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 - Weird audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 - Weird audio: Hello! When I try to play Forza Horizon 3 on my desktop the sound is very weird and is like crackling, the voice in game sounds really creepy too and messed up. It works on my Xbox but not on my...
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001: I bought Forza horizon 4 on this account on December 17, 2019. I was able to play it until July of 2020. I got new upgrades for my gaming PC, so I have a new motherboard, and that's when it...
  4. Can't seem to reinstall Forza Horizon 4 after reinstalling Windows.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't seem to reinstall Forza Horizon 4 after reinstalling Windows.: I had to reinstall Windows because I was having some problems with it. I got it repaired by a family friend, he backed up all my large files such as my games. All is fine and well but I can't seem...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 input lag on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 input lag on Windows 10: There's a lot of input lag with the game on PC (with keyboard and mouse). It's really unplayable, it's like I try to drive and nothing happens and after a few seconds the car starts moving very...
  6. Forza Horizon Not Loading on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon Not Loading on Windows 10: Hi, I have an issue with Forza Horizon 4 not loading. It will not load even to the front menu. I have tried numerous different methods to fix this issue, however none of them have worked. My...
  7. [Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater.: I am having a bizzare issue in Forza Horizon 4 - the game starts, I get through the menu with the sound working just fine, but a couple of seconds after I start driving the sound changes - almost...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 with Games for Windows ultimate package - game starts then closes

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 with Games for Windows ultimate package - game starts then closes: hi i have a problem with Forza Horizon 4 with Games for Windows ultimate package - the game starts then closes c54c3e82-ad4a-4f07-b789-9ae3eaf0ec13
  9. Forza Horizon 4 install after resetting windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 install after resetting windows: Hi! The problem I'm facing is that after resetting windows I was able to still locate my games (from Steam and uPlay) but not with Xbox Beta program. I did one "tutorial" I found online and...
  10. (Windows) Forza Horizon 4 not detecting Lego Speed Champions DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Windows) Forza Horizon 4 not detecting Lego Speed Champions DLC: Hey Guys, we recently bought Forza Horizon 4 in the Windows Store, it worked fine on Windows 10. So we got my brother the Lego Speed Champions DLC and Forza doesn't detect the installed DLC....