Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, hope everyone is doing well today. I need assistance and I'm not too sure where to ask or who to contact about this issue. I've recently... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DeSynkro, Apr 13, 2020.

1. DeSynkro
    DeSynkro Guest

Hello, hope everyone is doing well today.

I need assistance and I'm not too sure where to ask or who to contact about this issue.

I've recently gotten my hands on Forza Horizon 3 as a good friend of mine got it for me as a birthday gift.

I've been doing a bit of achievement hunting and I noticed that despite me completing the required conditions for this achievement, in particular, I did not unlock it.

I did a bit of googling and apparently it's been around for a bit, I'm not too sure how some people managed to solve it themselves.

Any assistance or help with the problem is incredibly appreciated.

I'm more than happy to provide screenshots and evidence that the Achievement Conditions have been met.

Kind Regards

:)

DeSynkro, Apr 13, 2020
  2. JoanneRingwood Win User

trying to download forza for my son. I have external disk is this the problem
  3. DeSynkro Win User

Hey Jay, thank for the quick reply.

I'll wait a while longer and see how this fares, it's strange because I kept playing despite it not unlocking and other achievements after this one seem to be working just fine.

Strange, but we'll see how we go.

In the worst-case scenario this doesn't fix by itself, what would be my next step?
  4. 1JayMax Win User

Hi Desynkro,

Thanks for coming to the forums for help. I understand how frustrating it can be to complete an achievement only to not have it unlock. This has happened to me a few times in the past. The only thing I can suggest is to be patient with it and it will eventually
    appear on your profile. As achievements are server based one reason for this could well be the current events and an unusually high amount of traffic.

I hope this helps, happy gaming
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

achievement in Force Horizon 3

6. Oraclea Win User

Forza Horizon 3 - Relic Hunter broken

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Windows

2. Forza Horizon 5 error code 0x8007042b on Windows 11 pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 error code 0x8007042b on Windows 11 pro: Hi could you help me please, I am facing a problem with Forza Horizon 5 it shows the error code (0x8007042b) when launching it, the game was working great before the latest game update,...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Upgrade i Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Upgrade i Windows 11: Witam. Jak zainstalować Zestaw dodatków Ultimate do Forza Horizon 4 ? Na Windows 10 była opcja instalacji w Microsoft Store i w aplikacji Xbox. Natomiast na Windows 11 nie da się zainstalować...
  4. Windows 11 and Forza Horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 and Forza Horizon: According to Microsoft Windows 11 is best for gaming. Gaming on Windows 11: Windows Gaming PC & Laptops | Microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-pc-gaming According to...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on update window

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on update window: 2 days ago I launched Horizon 5 on my Windows 10 PC. An update window opened, as shown in the image below. As you can see, it states that all 3 updates have completed, although the Expansion One...
  6. Gaming Services app opens when trying to launch Forza Horizon 5 on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services app opens when trying to launch Forza Horizon 5 on Windows 11: When I try and launch Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox app on Windows 11, the game won't open; the Gaming Services app on the store opens instead. I've tried resetting and repairing the game, the Xbox...
  7. Removing Forza Horizon 4 when windows does not recognize it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removing Forza Horizon 4 when windows does not recognize it?: i upgraded my c drive and i had FH4 installed on my secondary drive but now windows wont recognize it and i know it is still there but not exactly sure what files i should delete and if i even can...
  8. I can't install Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 11: Hi. I'm facing this issue since I updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I can't download Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition from Microsoft Store, or even Xbox App. It says "Forza Horizon 4 had an...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 not reaching the game stage unless I exit Windows Explorer after launching...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not reaching the game stage unless I exit Windows Explorer after launching...: System: Windows 10 Pro Ryzen 5 2600 RX 6600XT 16Gb RAM Game is installed on an SSD The game launches, but any attempt to actually start playing results in the game shutting down without...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 No Longer Working on Windows 10 Version 1909

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 No Longer Working on Windows 10 Version 1909: Basically I took a hiatus from the game around the time of Series 3 and 4 events (which was around February), and when I came back for Series 5 in March, the game wouldn’t launch. At first,...