forza horizon 4 0x0000000 IPsec issue

Discus and support forza horizon 4 0x0000000 IPsec issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Dear support I have the same issue as posted here https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst136293_Can-t-play-FH4-online.aspx Even NAT type... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Wolfarius, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Wolfarius
    Wolfarius Guest

Dear support

I have the same issue as posted here

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst136293_Can-t-play-FH4-online.aspx

Even NAT type is OK.

forza horizon 4 0x0000000  IPsec issue [​IMG]

:)

Wolfarius, Jan 27, 2021
  2. NaZoooom Win User

forza horizon 4 IPSEC

3. monsterki11er99 Win User

[PC] Forza Horizon 4 - IPsec issue

Same I cant connect to Forza Online and support team is terrible and won't respond.
  4. DrunkenAcid Win User

Ok, this one is going to seem like it is way out in left field but we will give it a shot, found it on the thread that I linked to earlier. It seemed to have worked for a few people repeatedly.

1. Go to your Settings on the PC for Time & Language.

2. Turn off the Auto set for the Time and Time Zone settings.

3. Turn the Auto set back on for both Time and Time Zone settings.

Try out your connection again. Let us know what happens!
  5. Angmar187 Win User

All services are running an on-going:

- IP sec agent

- IP helper

- Peer2Peer networking

- Prnp protocol

And both related Xbox Live services in Manual as suggested.

No block regarding Teredo, NAT open, date and time are synchronized, windows firewall on, windows up to date.

Reseting my router didn't work, reinstalling W10 didn't work neither.

I checked corrupted files with SFC /scannow and everything is OK.

I am running out of ideas...
  6. DrunkenAcid Win User

Angamr,

I found 2 possible solutions/workarounds that you can try from
    here
    :

Solution/Workaround A:

1. Click Start , type services.msc in Start search box and hit Enter.

2. Right-click the Peer Networking Grouping service and select Properties .

3. Check if the service is started; if not, right-click and select Start .

4. You may also set the Startup type to Automatic under Properties .

5. Click OK .

and restart the computer. if that dosent work. do this to.

. Run command Prompt as administrator

2. Type "netsh" and press enter

3. Type "int teredo" and press enter

4. Type "set state disabled" and press enter

5. Type "int ipv6" and press enter

6. Type "set teredo client" and press enter

Solution/Workaround B:

Set your DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for primary and secondary

These were 2 that I found quickly looking through that thread. If neither of these solutions help, continue to read through that thread and see if there are any other workarounds that you can try. It seems like this is a widespread issue that is affecting
    a lot of players.

Please let us know if any of those solutions work for you.
Thema:

1. forza horizon 4 0x0000000 IPsec issue - Similar Threads - forza horizon 0x0000000

2. I have to re buy Forza Horizon 4 as i dont own it anymore apparently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to re buy Forza Horizon 4 as i dont own it anymore apparently: Got a new pc. Logged into my microsoft account. Goes to download FH4 but it says i need to buy the game. I check the version of the game i origionally bought but it still makes me buy it again. I...
  3. Unable to play Forza Horizon 4 online sessions

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play Forza Horizon 4 online sessions: Hello, I've had FH4 on PC now for 2 years, all along having no trouble at all with the game (everything running smoothly). Recently, since about 3 months ago I am unable to find any online session...
  4. Cannot Play Forza Horizon 4 Online

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Play Forza Horizon 4 Online: Dear Madam/Sir, I played Forza Horizon 4 two years ago without any problems. Then I moved onto different games and uninstalled FH4. Now, I want to get back in, but I cannot join any online...
  5. forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4: So I have the new xbox series x and i wanted to play forza yesterday and i got on the loading screen then it took me to the home page but yesterday I went in offline mode on my xbox and went...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Blokada

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Blokada: Witam chciałbym się dowiedzieć jak i dlaczego dostałem blokadę na grę multiplayer w forza horizon 4 nie przypominam sobie żebym robił coś co narusza zasady. Czy da się jakoś odblokować tą...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch after update: I installed the latest update for FH4, and now when I go to launch the game, it goes to the opening splash screen, then the credits screen, then crashes and I am returned to the Home screen?...
  8. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: was playing in the summer event to win the gladiator. second race game was glitchy and auto rewind stopped working on console. quit race but started again and finished series winning all races,...
  9. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: My Forza Horizon 4 game will not start up. I open the app and it closes after the start up screen. It has worked without issue for a long time but all of a sudden it stopped. I have uninstalled...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 on XBOX Series X not loading passed the copyright screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 on XBOX Series X not loading passed the copyright screen.: I was forced in to performing an update to FH4 Yesterday and ever since this the game is not loading passed the copyright screen as the game tries to load. Just crashes back to the Home Screen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot